****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Oh my ladies have you ever been chatty! I just read for about hour and finally got through all the posts. LOL

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and so sorry to have been missing the last part of the week. I was super busy at work :thumbup: good things I know!

Welcome new mummies and yeah for all the ladies who have moved up a box or into 3rd Tri! :happydance::happydance:

I was so busy here in the states with mothers day and all totally forgot to see me get to DOUBLE DIGITS :happydance::happydance:

HOpe your all well!

Eoz so glad you got your home!

Lliena glad you had a nice weekend away!

Kelly hope your enjoying your visit back home!

Jetters, Eoz WOO HOOO for 3rd Tri!

Hollywood so glad DD is ok!

If I've left anybody out so very sorry I need to come back more often and see what's been happing!

afm had a nice Mothers Day here in the States and just sitting here watching it rain as usual, hoping that the soccer games are cancelled tonight!:thumbup:

Morning all....

Hope everyone is all good and well. It's lovely and sunny here which of course makes me do some washing! Why can't i just enjoy the rays without my mind turning to work shirts and things???? lol

Bub is starting to kick the crap out of me now, he even moves my belly which freaks Mart out a treat! So funny to see his face! lol

So had to go back to dentist as was in so much pain, they did the 1st stage of a root canal. I can honestly say i have never felt pain like it. She didn't numb the tooth properly so when she put the needles into my roots i nearly passed out! Never again!!!! The good thing though is the cream she put in my tooth to kill the roots seems to be working. The pain is beginning to ease, so touch wood it works. Gotta go back thursday for it to be cleaned and a temp filling to be put on till after bub is born. I've never had so many problems with my teeth!

Anyway last few days this week till bub's 4D scan on sat and a lovely week in wales starting monday. Just me and Mart and i really cannot wait!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Morning everyone hope you are all doing well,

thanks for your comments about bump size, i've got my 28 week midwife appointment today so she will give me some reassurance that i dont have a sumo or an elephant in there haha some people. :shrug:

I found a funny t-shirt in mothercare it says does my bump look big in this i think i am gonna buy it and just point at it if anyone else comments lol.

oh i forgot to say i bought a really good book out of mothercare yesterday its called your pregnancy bible. It was quite expensive but wish i had bought it earlier.

It takes you from conception to the baby's first few months handy for first timers like me.

Last night I was laying on the sofa with OH, watching and feeling Bean kicking... When he leaned in to kiss my belly and got a kick or an elbow RIGHT in his nose- it was HILARIOUS!! Could not have timed it any better :rofl:

oooh and I found this video which I thought was interesting... it's crazy JUST how much a baby kicks in there!!

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18855-bumpology-boxing-clever-with-the-kungfu-fetus.html

oooh and I found this video which I thought was interesting... it's crazy JUST how much a baby kicks in there!!

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18855-bumpology-boxing-clever-with-the-kungfu-fetus.html

Thats a really cool video :D

I've started noticing the pressure of bean loads more this week as in when Im walking etc and an arm or a knee will suddenly press quite hard and hurt me untill I massage my bump and move them. Guess its getting more cramped in there now!

Morning all. 5 mins of peace, little year 8s working away beautifully :)
can't see that video at work :(
lady_p book sounds good. I'm just too stingy! I had the tommy's baby charity one and the pregnancy to birth one the mw gives you...
Yoga last night seems to have gone well, not aching like Ithought i would today and breathing a bit more easily! was really suprised at just what we were expected to do, didn'tthink my body would go that far, but it did!! I just hope i go in to labour without being induced this time, so I'm not being monitored all the time and can move around more!

Afternoon all. Sorry I don't get to post on here as often as I would like just busy at work and then too knackered when I get in from work to get on the internet. I have this week off as AL so, I am trying to catch up and being a good girl again.

I think I have been feeling some BH's where the middle of my bump goes tight and it goes all the way down the middle of my bump for a few seconds then it goes. Does anyone else's BH's feel like this?

Never had BH (or at least not that I knew about) so no idea! Enjoy your week off :)

Think I will have a little look at google in a mo on the BH front.

Hello Ladies. Wow - looks like so much has happened since I have been gone on vacation. We moved to third trimester!! YAY so exciting. I can hardly believe it.

I don't even remember what page we were on when I left. I tried catching up some and reading some of the pages but there are so many!! It sounds like everyone is growing nicely and doing well??

What is this about a secret room?? How do I get access?

I had a wonderful time at the beach. My husband and I had a very peaceful and relaxing time. I think we both needed the break from work and a little break from reality before our lives are changed forever (in a good way).

I cannot believe we are so close to meeting our son. I am thrilled and cannot wait to see what he looks like. He is kicking me so strongly now and I still love it.

How is everyone doing?

khegidio glad you enjoyed your break!!
if you go to user CP and go to groups and memberships on left hand side you can request access to girly sanctuary...

I just requested access. Hopefully they'll let me in.

:haha::haha: me too.

Hope you all are doing well!

I've personally never had BH that I know of hope somebody can get you an answer.

afm just heading out to DD's violin and chorus spring concert at school. It's her last in Elementary school next year she will be a middle schooler. :dohh:

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Even tho I am an August girly, I'm not officially in third tri for a few weeks but pop over to lurk! I had my first bh yesterday, took me by surprise but knew what it was. Forgot how strong they can be too!

I think I have been feeling some BH's where the middle of my bump goes tight and it goes all the way down the middle of my bump for a few seconds then it goes. Does anyone else's BH's feel like this?

Yep! They get stronger too as you progress, but don't worry, when the real thing happens you will know cos they just don't stop!

i've never had bh with any of my 3boys but they are awful with this one i had major afterpains with my last son just wondered if any knows if having bh makes after pains worse or better or if they hace nothing to do with each other only not sure i can go through that pain again it was worse than the birth i even rang the hospital to see if they had left something inside me as it was so painful it's an intresting thought :shrug:

Interesting connection, although I've no idea if they are linked, I have heard after pains are worse when you breastfeed tho :wacko:

Afternoon all. Sorry I don't get to post on here as often as I would like just busy at work and then too knackered when I get in from work to get on the internet. I have this week off as AL so, I am trying to catch up and being a good girl again.

YES! I've been getting these the last few days and I googled BH and it described exactly what I was feeling. It's like a sudden pressure or tightening in my uterus then I feel it with my hand and its rock hard for just a few seconds then gone. No pain or anything, not even discomfort, just odd!
But I'm pretty confident they are BH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->