****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Melissa they are BH's I get those exactly like you said only sometimes if they are strong I feel my cervix get swollen and I can feel it in my vaginal canal, makes me think something is going to fall out!

throwing down hail in Belfast - it's May ffs!! we should have glorious sunshine while kids are all revising for exams!!

Woohoo! 27weeks today on the home stretch now :D Didnt sleep well at all last night though I just couldn't get comfy at all hopefully tonight will be better!

Woohoo! 27weeks today on the home stretch now :D Didnt sleep well at all last night though I just couldn't get comfy at all hopefully tonight will be better!

Wahoo, 27 weeks, me too !!!

I feel really crappy today, iv been dosed with the cold for 5 days now but on a better note, im on DAY 4 with no cigarettes !!! :happydance::thumbup: I no, i no, i should have been off them long ago, but it was so hard... Better late than never hey !!! :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well !!! Still cant quite believe im 27 weeks today !!! Flippin hell how time has gone by !!! Next of it, we'll be puttin in our birth announcements !!! :thumbup: :haha: :hugs:

I feel really crappy today, iv been dosed with the cold for 5 days now but on a better note, im on DAY 4 with no cigarettes !!! :happydance::thumbup: I no, i no, i should have been off them long ago, but it was so hard... Better late than never hey !!! :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well !!! Still cant quite believe im 27 weeks today !!! Flippin hell how time has gone by !!! Next of it, we'll be puttin in our birth announcements !!! :thumbup: :haha: :hugs:

Well done on the not smoking :D Yeah your right we will be announcing our births soon aah! My OH said he had a dream last night that baby came early and i said oh well thats her jinxed for being overdue now :haha:

Well done on the not smoking :D Yeah your right we will be announcing our births soon aah! My OH said he had a dream last night that baby came early and i said oh well thats her jinxed for being overdue now :haha:

Lol, ah well heres hoping we dont go overdue !!! Kaitlyn arrived 10 days early, but that may be because i had a jacuzzi the day before... I didnt no i wasnt supposed to have them so close to labour... :blush: :haha:

I've not had BHs yet... hoping I don't get them! Don't need any more reasons to be anxious!

Did anyone get bad period-like cramps in the middle of night during first tri?? My good friend keeps being woken up around 4am by them. She's 6 weeks. x

it's so scary thinking birth announcments are next lol i'm so not ready for that mind you i've still got 2 more scans yet so i'm not thinking birth yet lol got a home visit sunday from mw :happydance:

my aunt has just phoned and asked me if she can come up tomorrow and have alook at my scans and drop me off my present she said it's a hamper for me and bub so she wants to give it now as she's going away during the final weeks due to her mc and us being due same time and everything ...bless her she has even knitted a cardi for bub 2 that must be some amazing strength she has to focus on something like that under the curcumstances

i'm on bloody strike:growlmad: ....well not that i ever started but my hubby said this morning you know i'm getting sick of helping you with our kids in the morning :shrug:wtf...so i told him to f off and said good i'll sort the mornings and you can do the rest of the day so i done the lunch box's and took kids to school i made hubby his sandwichs and scraped butter on 1 side and then placed 1 slice of ham on the bread didn't bother to cut it as i'm sick of doing them for him i've made one half of the bed sorted just my washing to clean washed one bowl and only put the pillows straight where i've been sitting on the sofa everything the kids have left out i've left and everythnig he's left lying about i.e shoes and coats i've left 2 he'll have a shock tonight cause i'm going out and he can cook tea and get kids sorted for bed .........wanker.........i wouldn't mind but this week i've cooked eveynight and cleaned everyday spent the last month in with the kids while he goes fishing cause he's took my car and he's gone to see his mates everyday this last week for 3 hours at a time i'll give him sick of helping me he'll realise when he's no clothes and he has to sit in filth and no tea how much i have been doing

Sorry I'm AWOL.Trying to dol oads with the move.

It was the 2nd house with the big garden and yes the cats come to :happydance:

How are we all?

I'm finding it hard to walk.A lot of pain in my pelvis and bump is so low and heavy.Keep getting comments on how small I am which is driving me insane.

Hope all is well x

Jetters I cramped loads.Still do now xx

it's so scary thinking birth announcments are next lol i'm so not ready for that mind you i've still got 2 more scans yet so i'm not thinking birth yet lol got a home visit sunday from mw :happydance:

my aunt has just phoned and asked me if she can come up tomorrow and have alook at my scans and drop me off my present she said it's a hamper for me and bub so she wants to give it now as she's going away during the final weeks due to her mc and us being due same time and everything ...bless her she has even knitted a cardi for bub 2 that must be some amazing strength she has to focus on something like that under the curcumstances

i'm on bloody strike:growlmad: ....well not that i ever started but my hubby said this morning you know i'm getting sick of helping you with our kids in the morning :shrug:wtf...so i told him to f off and said good i'll sort the mornings and you can do the rest of the day so i done the lunch box's and took kids to school i made hubby his sandwichs and scraped butter on 1 side and then placed 1 slice of ham on the bread didn't bother to cut it as i'm sick of doing them for him i've made one half of the bed sorted just my washing to clean washed one bowl and only put the pillows straight where i've been sitting on the sofa everything the kids have left out i've left and everythnig he's left lying about i.e shoes and coats i've left 2 he'll have a shock tonight cause i'm going out and he can cook tea and get kids sorted for bed .........wanker.........i wouldn't mind but this week i've cooked eveynight and cleaned everyday spent the last month in with the kids while he goes fishing cause he's took my car and he's gone to see his mates everyday this last week for 3 hours at a time i'll give him sick of helping me he'll realise when he's no clothes and he has to sit in filth and no tea how much i have been doing

Aww hun huge hugs.Sorry I had to laugh at what you have done.I think it's fab.Just hope he listens and learns x

i am having a chuckle about it now he phones me while he's at work i'm taking it as he's sampled his sandwiches as i've had no call today lol

Aisling well done on the fags! I quit 5 years ago, i know what the first couple of weeks is like!!
Lliena, DH said last night if baby came 2 months early then he'd be on paternity just at the time of the world cup and he'd quite like that - I had to point out that if bubs is two months early we'd probably be spending a lot of time in NNICU and have no time for football

I thought we weren't allowed in jacuzzi at all!?
Flutterbaby, let us know what your DH says!! - serve him right!

Zoe when do you move?!
end of the working week for me wahooo!

could be wrong jetters, but I'm sure it's something to do with raising core temp too much... and closer to labour, it's incase your waters go and you don't realise and then risk of infection... i think most of the signs up by saunas and jacuzzis say no preggers ladies!! I had a prenatal spa treatment done and they'd only let me in the pool not the hot stuff...

Hi, could you update me Augustbaby due 23rd August that Im team Blue. Thanks!

Hello ladies! My baby boy is due on the 21st August! I know i'm a bit early coming into third tri but i couldn't find the August 2010 thread in 2nd tri! Hope you are all well!

Tasha xo

could be wrong jetters, but I'm sure it's something to do with raising core temp too much... and closer to labour, it's incase your waters go and you don't realise and then risk of infection... i think most of the signs up by saunas and jacuzzis say no preggers ladies!! I had a prenatal spa treatment done and they'd only let me in the pool not the hot stuff...

Yep thats right, it raises our core temp too much and isnt good for bean apparently. When I had my spa treatment they also said not to use jacuzzis in pregnancy.

And tashaclaire, this is the same thread from second tri, we just moved over to accomodate the ladies due at the start of Aug- you're very welcome here!!! x

Oopsie... no more visits to the jacuzzi in the local pool for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->