****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Maybe a silly question but i was granted access to the girly sanctuary forum. Now I just can't find where to get into the forum.

Can anyone tell me how to do this??

On the main baby and bump page, go right down to the bottom, it's one of the last ones listed (above the men-only forum, below the buy-swap-sell forum!)

Hello ladies. :flower:

Haven't been posting much lately, not much to say I guess. Glad everyone and their bumps are doing well. :thumbup:

I don't think I have had any BHs and, Jetters, I got some period like pains a few nights ago, but that was the only time. :shrug:

Managed to scare myself yesterday by reading the kick counting campaign post in 3rd tri... was awake between 2 and 6 last night poking my belly to make sure bub was still responsive. I finally told myself I can't live like that for the next 14 or so weeks and went back to sleep. :nope:

Way to go Aisling with the no smoking! It's hard but totally worth it. :thumbup: :hugs:

Aisling :thumbup: on the smoking, I quit back in December with the aid of wellbutrin! It's still hard and I want one every now and then, Good luck!

Welcome new August Mummies! :happydance: and boys to boot! WOOO HOOO!

I would defo make sure DH had it rough. LMAO that's funny!

No jacuzzi's ladies! :nope: stay cool

afm just hanging. Hoping the rain holds off so DH can get a full days worth of work in! He hasn't worked in 6 days and is a bear! He hates being stuck in the house! He would work anytime if they let him.

Hope your all having a wonderful Tuesday!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all are doing well!

I am 28 weeks tomorrow - 7 months! Wow! My bump seems to have grown overnight! A few days ago, I worried that my bump was a bit too small but this morning I was surprised to see how big I am now. Exciting, lol!

I got my HiP payment yesterday - a week after I posted my claim form! So happy, we are going to get our new pram!!!

I have a glucose test tomorrow morning, so no eating after midnight. I am glad for another day off work!! Well, I just hope I don't have gestational diabetes - wish me luck!

Hey ladies, glad all seems to be well :D

AFM saw dr this morning and although I have scarring, they are not overly concerned and transferred me back to the community MW for my antenatal care... she was not sure how far the scarring goes, but said they would not place a stitch, and would not be monitoring me any more so see what happens and plan whatever delivery I want.

Jetters wouldn't worry too much about it, I think as pg goes on it's more dangerous, as you say, just stop now... pretty damn irresponsible for no-one at the leisure centre to have said anything thought!
Mordino, even though I'm 28+3, still can't bring myself to call it 7 months as I know I've more than 2 to go if you get me!! I should be getting HiP form tomorrow hopefully (can GP give it!?) so that's good it's only a week, as I've just taken out £700 to pay the builder!
Good luck with GTT...
mum2be, great news on being transferred back to MW care!!
As for us, the new room is taking shape, I'm going to post some photos soon of the transformation... new doorway put in on Monday, walkthrough from our living room blocked up yesterday and plastered today! have to give the plaster a week to dry out then we can paint it :) They've also fixed lots of little niggles for us like doors that wouldn't shut, I think half our house is sagging, door frames all wonky!
DH last night and then 3 people in school today all telling me how big my bump is...

Oh and bought Gro clock sleep trainer for DD, arrived today, set it up all fine, then uplugged it to move it in her room, and now it won't turn back on - REALLY annoyed!! Their careline is closed until the morning then I'll rant!!

I can't wait for our decorating to be finished Holywoodmum, it is driving me insane not having anything where it should be.... sounds as though your home improvements are coming along well

I move 28th May so not long :happydance: Spenat all day packing and now I am suffering so off for a hot bubble bath.

Yup no Jacuzzi's but I'm a sod I have my baths so hot i look like a lobster so i guess i need to heed your advice!

Hey to all newbies x

Ooh I love the feeling of taking my bra off and letting the girls hang free :haha:

mum2be, how longwill the work take?!
Zoe yay for moving, just a couple of weeks!!
Lliena hahahaha mine are too heavy for that to be nice!

We have a few hurdles to get over.The council need to see a certificate to prove the gas is safe and then they will release the deposit but no reason why not.We have set up the phone line and broadband so I won't be off line at all yay!!!!!

OO i love my boobies swinging free although after booby feeding 4 babies they are more like spaniels ears :haha:

^^ depends on how fast DH moves :haha:

he has finished our bedroom, and is just putting the first coat of paint on the landing, but it needs reglossing in places and a 2nd coat, then the bathroom and then the babies room.... carpets down at the end of the month hopefully... certainly not as major as you... but doing my head in all the same

Hehe its just that general aaah feeling of releasing the bra that I love :D Not looking forward to seeing what mine look like after this baby im upto an F cup already an thats without milk! :lol:

Aisling well done on the fags! I quit 5 years ago, i know what the first couple of weeks is like!!
Lliena, DH said last night if baby came 2 months early then he'd be on paternity just at the time of the world cup and he'd quite like that - I had to point out that if bubs is two months early we'd probably be spending a lot of time in NNICU and have no time for football

I thought we weren't allowed in jacuzzi at all!?
Flutterbaby, let us know what your DH says!! - serve him right!

Zoe when do you move?!
end of the working week for me wahooo!

Yea, but i really had no idea we wernt supposed to use them... Good job i didnt say anything to the doctors at the hospital, they wud have chewed the head off me !!! :haha: And Kaitlyn was still classed at full term, so i dont mind !!! :thumbup: :hugs:

Hahah Lliena me toooooooo! I'm the crazy naked lady at the mo!

I can't bring myself to say i'm 7 months either, cos then people think i've got two months to go... so I'm working on calender months now and just saying i'm 6 months, makes it easier for people to understand!! (the whole pregnancy is actually 10 months thing is just too much for non-preggos!!!)

LOL

I do love letting the girl hang! I did BF DD and I didn't really grow very big once the my milk came in so fxd it's like that again as I'm a 40DD (US):dohh: DH likes how big they've gotten but not me! I need new bra's!

People don't grasp the concept that we are actually pg 10 months not the 9 they teach on the play ground. LOL I always go in weeks and tell them the goal is 40 weeks but could go earlier.

I tell people I just started my seventh month and therefore have just under three to go. No one has looked at me funny yet. Or I say 28 weeks. Everyone understands that.

As for the girls, I like taking my bra off to but am afraid to leave it off in case they start dropping down south and sometimes I forget to take it off and sleep in it! Right now I want it off cause I have had some bad gallbladder pain. Starting to for sure get uncomfortable in this last trimester!

Morning ladies, hope you are all ok I didnt sleep well again hope its not gonna be like this for the remainder of the pregnancy!

I wear a sleep bra to contain mine - I toss and turn so much in bed I'm sure they're dragged all over the place!
Since when is pg 10 months? 4 weeks is not a month!! There are 12 months in a year, and 52 weeks, so 1 month is 4.33333333 weeks.... therefore 40 weeks pg is 9.23076923! Sorry, I'm a numbers person!
Anyway, 26 weeks is definitely 6 months, as in half a year, so 28 is really only 6 and a half... god I'll stop now, sorry I'm wittering on!!
Just had antenatl checkup, all well, cephalic now she wrote in my notes, so that's head down, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->