****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

evening girls!
how is everyone?? im ok i suppose apart from the hormones going crazy and im feeling very hot tonight!!
lotty and pinkfairy im so sorry guys! massive hugs xxxx
welcome to all new ladies! and congrats on the BFPs!!
today at work apart from my hormones going crazy and me wanting to cry cause i didnt have lunch on time lol i said to one of the ladies at work is is 19 weeks pregnant that i felt like crap and she turned to me and said ' oh your allowed to be' i didnt think anything of it....then later i was talking about needing a nap and she said 'yeah it will get better i promise!'.....
now im like worried....does she know hahaha
xxxx

the other day we were checking out at a local shop (sort of like Boots) and this older lady at the cashier asked us when we were due. Hubs and I were shocked..because we were not buying anything preggo related and we had been discussing Tiger Woods. I guess some people can tell..

OMG! Is anything suppose to sound appealing. The thought of food makes me nauseous but I am so hungry! LOL And the Bloating... Will it go away before I start to grow? My pants are so uncomfy! :shrug: Not really complaining, just wondering! :happydance:

The scan showed the baby was measuring 5w2d but couldnt see a fetal pole or anything like that, they said it was too early. The problem was after the vaginal ultrasound I started having contractions and bleeding. They drew my blood to check my progesterone and HCG levels but haven't called me back yet and I called a MILLION times yesterday! I have been spotting every since so I have no idea what to think. It took us well over a year to conceive. All I can do it sit and wait, its in someone elses hands................ Thank you all for everything

Wantabelly, my FX'ed for you!!! Try not to stress about the spotting. Take it easy..

Hi,

I'd like to say 'Hello' to everyone. I've been a lurker for a while on B&B and got my BFP on Sunday. I was very naughty doing the test at 10 dpo, but just had weird stretching feelings and occasional sharp pains like a pulled muscle down in my 'lady garden' and thought - 'oh something's not right here' and low and behold I have a teeny bean.

I'm only 13 dpo and AF is due on Friday, so I'm trying to keep quiet as I'm scared in case it's a Chemical Pregnancy (this will teach me to test early!), but just wanted share in the excitement with everyone else! (my test lines have been getting darker so fingers crossed)

xxx

Hi,

I'd like to say 'Hello' to everyone. I've been a lurker for a while on B&B and got my BFP on Sunday. I was very naughty doing the test at 10 dpo, but just had weird stretching feelings and occasional sharp pains like a pulled muscle down in my 'lady garden' and thought - 'oh something's not right here' and low and behold I have a teeny bean.

I'm only 13 dpo and AF is due on Friday, so I'm trying to keep quiet as I'm scared in case it's a Chemical Pregnancy (this will teach me to test early!), but just wanted share in the excitement with everyone else! (my test lines have been getting darker so fingers crossed)

xxx

Hi, sending some pritt stick, PVA and wallpaper paste to help your lil bean stick. Congratulations hon :hugs:

I took my first ever clearblue digital test this morning. Just had to buy them when i spotted them yesterday in boots. :) Supposed to be 5 weeks today and the results showed up "Pregnant 3+" within the first minute which says on the packaging means im over 5 weeks... :) So happy to see this. We knew i was pregnant anyways because we had taken 8 tests and all :bfp:'s. But we are so glad to see it in words. :wohoo: My doctor wont see me until im 12 weeks as this is my 2nd pregnancy and i had no problems with my first. Which means i probably wont get my first scan till between 16 and 20 weeks. :(

Aisling, I know that feeling!!! I took my last ClearBlue and was so happy and relieved to see the +3.

OMG! Is anything suppose to sound appealing. The thought of food makes me nauseous but I am so hungry! LOL And the Bloating... Will it go away before I start to grow? My pants are so uncomfy! :shrug: Not really complaining, just wondering! :happydance:

Hey girl!

This is my second and I definitely have some major bloating. It will go away after you deliver. About food I am the same way. Feel so hungry but when I eat I wanna vomit. The joys...:haha:

i must say it's weigh in day today and i feel like i've put a stone on suprising considering how much i've pucked this last week i've not been bad but just don't feel i've lost any thingdefo some bloating yeah i did find a bloomed more with my second and 3rd i've dug out my leggings today so i'm ready lol

Hi ladies, welcome to the new mummies-to-be!!

Midwife coming tomorrow, so excited!!!! Have felt really guilty in work though - had my appraisal review and have been given some processes to work on that I know fall in Aug/Sept when I will be on mat leave..... so felt bad acting like that would be fine etc.....will tell her as soon as I hit 12 weeks so we can readjust them...

How are you all feeling? I am EXHAUSTED!!!!!! :hugs:

Satrbucket & Aisling,

I've got a couple of CBD and can't wait till I use them; I've got them stashed away until weekend, (AF is due on Friday so don't want to get too excited and see 1-2 weeks if it's a Chemical Pregnancy).

My temps have dropped the past 2 days (but not below the overline) so not sure if that's anything to be concerned about or not. Nothing I can do anyway!

xxx

Hello!

lottybump and pinkfairy, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts *hugs*

Melissa_m, we share due dates! Can I also be your buddy pleaaaaase? *grins*

I've started feeling dizzy, not often, it just hits me suddenly when I bend over to pick up something or tilt my head. strange.

This is my first pregancy and my husband and I are so excited. I am 5 weeks and 6 days. I have had a very easy time so far. No morning sickness thank Goodness. I am tired and my tatas are tender (although less tender than last week). I am always cold too??? Anyone else feel that way?

Looking forward to seeing my doctor. He doesn't even want to see me until 8 weeks so my appointment is on 12/29. I will be 8 weeks and 5 days then.

I am just counting down until I am at the twelve week mark. Hopefully then I will worry less about the dreaded 'M' word. I think I am just paranoid because we want this so badly and it is my first.

So far I feel great.
:cloud9:
Congratulations to all the expectant Moms out there!

I just saw the doctor and booked in for first midwife appointment. The doc said she won't want to see me until around 8 wks, but that falls on Christmas Eve which is a Wednesday, and she is only in on Wednesdays... So the following week will be NY Eve which I think the surgery is closed on, so my appointment isn't until the 6th by which time I'll be 10 weeks. Do you think this is ok or is it too late? I know that they like to book the scan in then which'll be only 2 wks away so I'm worried I won't get an appointment?

Thinking about phoning to see if they are open on NY Eve.

Evening ladies

Just trying to catch up, in the mean time all you new mummies Hello and welcome :hi: and could you please post your dates so that I can add them to the front page.

xx

Hey girl!

This is my second and I definitely have some major bloating. It will go away after you deliver. About food I am the same way. Feel so hungry but when I eat I wanna vomit. The joys...:haha:

I forced oatmeal down my throat today to help. LOL I Love oatmeal but I was gagging on it too. My friend told me to drink lots water and exercise to help make the bloating go down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->