****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

philly I posted mine last thursday and its due to come into my account on Monday (checked this morning - perks of being a banker)

So 7 days then. I must be one of the unlucky ones.:-(

Did you send yours normal or recorded delivery? xxx

Good Fabulous Friday!!!!!!

Hope you all are doing well!

Melissa lovely name! I have such a preggo brain when I first read your post it didn't register until one of the other ladies commented on it. :dohh: Yeah for another u/s! :thumbup:

Kelly we don't get that grant here in the states either, but my good friend in NC is going to send me hers!:thumbup: They are so expensive and I didn't know how I was going to afford one.:nope:

Hollywood awesome bumpage!:thumbup: I think we're all coming along nicely!

afm only 7 days until my vacation! :happydance::happydance: Can not wait to see my family! I'm having a rummage sale tomorrow and hopefully we make a little extra money to travel with!:thumbup:

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!!

:hugs:

philly I posted mine last thursday and its due to come into my account on Monday (checked this morning - perks of being a banker)

So 7 days then. I must be one of the unlucky ones.:-(

Did you send yours normal or recorded delivery? xxx

I got mine within 8 days too hun in fact I got the letter saying the cash was in there about 3 days after the cash was put in my bank!

just normal post in the freebie envelope...give them a call they will tell you whats what

Hey sexy mamas,

just a quicky to say I'm home and missed being here with you all.

Have a few things to do and then shall be back to catch up on all of the gossip. Hope everyone is ok.

Lots of love xxxxx

Great bump holywood!!! Really coming along! :)

So just a quickie.... how many working days did it take you to get your hip grant???? I rang them up today to check if they had recieved it and my details aren't even on the computer. Kinda worries me slightly. I posted mine last tuesday so if they got it wed/thursday i'm looking at 7+ days so far. Is that normal??? xxx

Arse, I forgot to ask for the formwhen I had my appointment yesterday- poo. Will call them now, they shut in 5!!

We don't get hip grant but it sure would be nice. We're lucky we got almost enough in cheques from the baby shower to cover the majority of our breast pump! I am so excited about a breast pump, is that weird? Maybe i am just happy we don't have to shell out the 360 bucks its gonna cost now!

Which breast pump are you going for!? Mine didn't cost nearly that!! (even with my shaky knowledge of the current exchange rates...)

Hey sexy mamas,

Have a few things to do and then shall be back to catch up on all of the gossip. Hope everyone is ok.

Lots of love xxxxx

Welcome home!! Hope you had a great time, look forward to hearing all about it!!

Well, the builders are paid and gone!! Just waiting for the gloss to dry, and we've been given the go-ahead to paint the plasterwork, so I'll get to start the room properly next week (DH is painting on Sunday but I'm not sure if he knows that yet!)

Hey sexy mamas,

Lots of love xxxxx

Welocome home hun :)

Omg I have just had the nicest dinner ever courtesy of M+S dine in for £10 deal. Roast chicken, wedges, salad and then profiteroles for dessert. Yum yum in my tum :haha:

Welcome home MrsP! Hope you had a lovely time and haven't got too many white bits!!! lol

Lliena, i'm off to get one tomorrow nice and early. We have one everytime the offer is on! The puddings are the best!!!! xxx

mmmm profiteroles

Which breast pump costs 360 dollars? Im confused :wacko: My medela was about £40 :shrug:

well got an appt with doc on monday for my HiP form - hope they don't think I'm taking the piss for making an appt just for that, but I don't want to wait another 4 weeks!
Just remembered seeing someone elses thread about anaemic I'm meant to be taking iron now...oops! I have a new script for it, but think there is some in the house somewhere!

Hey Mrs P xxx

OO Booby pumps.I have the tommee tippe and it is the best one i have ever used x

I am in painnnnn.Stupid packing boxes.Bloody agony !

Welcome home MrsP!

Hope you had a nice holiday!

The breast pumps here in the states that I've looked at are right around $299-350 and they are the top of the line, Medela.

sunshine, that's really dear!! the middle of the range medela (electic etc) is about 80 quid here (120 USD)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medela-030-0005-Swing-Electric-Breastpump/dp/B000LPZTQY

$123.79 in states too :thumbup:https://www.amazon.com/Medela-67050...e=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1273872341&sr=8-11

sunshine, that's really dear!! the middle of the range medela (electic etc) is about 80 quid here (120 USD)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Medela-030-0005-Swing-Electric-Breastpump/dp/B000LPZTQY

My friend is giving me her's so I'm not worried about $ any more but you are really sweet to help me out. I found some off brands at Target for $50-134 US so I wouldn't be spending so much if I would have to buy one.(I was looking at the double barrelled ones) LOL

headed home and the sun is shining here and we are going to set up the rummage sale for tomorrow. Add has been placed in the paper and now strat place the signs that my DH helped me make.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!:thumbup:

The pump I am getting is the best below hospital grade, it's a dual electric with 2 expression modes... I'll see if I can find a link. https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3111888&cp=2582961.2582961&parentPage=family

I need the best of the best cause I will still be in school while pumping like a mad man and trying to breast feed as much as possible. I have heard amazing things about this pump from friends and reviews.

Hi mrs P welcome back!

Morning ladies Im off ot the zoo today with my 5yr old and my husband, should be fun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->