****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Eoz that really is great news! About time you had some luck!!!! xxx

Comes in 3's we have had 2 lots so what is next?

Just wanted to say good luck to you all. I was in the August 2009 group and when i saw this it brought back a lot of memories.

x

OOO I bloody hope and I'd share it with all of you :)

sound eoz all good what next your house baby results i'd play the lottery i'd say your in with a chance lol

i'm well chilling on b and b with my shih-tzu has anyone else got a dog i swear she knows the is gonna be change she isn't leavin my side just washed baby things and she was smelling the washer think she could smell the fabric softner for baby as it's different bless her and she keeps sitting by the cot and just staring at it

got shit loads to do tomorrow this is the calm before the storm shopping fetch and carrying school runs and couple of hours work as they need me boo:cry:

has anyone got really horrible leg cramps yet? i have and it kills, normally starts in the middle of the night, but it seems to last for 3 days :-(

I cant wait to be able to sleep the whole way through the night, so maybe in 10 years?! :p

I had 3 day cramp earlier this week, it seems to have gone today thank goodness, I think the LO must have been laid on a blood vessel though, as when I moved initially it eased it a fair bit, but really ached :dohh:

OMG OMG !!!! I have been to the hospital for a check up and it seems the Fibroid has shrunk :happydance: I have to get the all clear with a scan next week but if it really has buggered off I am able to have a normal birth!And even better if at 36 weeks the Group B strep has gone I can consider a home birth :happydance:

The doctor said he didn't reconise me as I looked so well.Even on my notes he has put a different person so pleased for her :haha: The baby is head down and is lying on one side so that may be why i have got the awful hip pain and possibly why no Fibroid pain.Just have to see at my scan.

As for cramps drink milk before bed x

Fab news Eox :D

i'm well chilling on b and b with my shih-tzu has anyone else got a dog i swear she knows the is gonna be change she isn't leavin my side just washed baby things and she was smelling the washer think she could smell the fabric softner for baby as it's different bless her and she keeps sitting by the cot and just staring at it

Our dog is beginning to get really freaked by all the strange goings on, I think he tried ignoring it for a while, and now can't :haha:

The only time I have been without a bra since the time I found out I was pregnant is in the shower or bath. Mine feel too heavy and my nipps have been too sensitive to not wear one. I was large chested (a C cup) before pregnancy and now I am getting too big for a D. Guess I will be DD before long.

I wish I could let the girls be free.
(.)(.)

Wow you are very dedicated!!! I hate having to wear a bra :( I'm similar was C to start and now am D...I still let them hang loose every once and awhile as a treat :)

quite possibly! In other news I have just bought this cover for my car seat from a lady selling one on here brand new with tags:

https://www.babybellamaya.com/item_66/Lollipop-Leopard-Pink-Ruffle-Infant-Car-Seat-Cover.htm

What do you ladies think??

Very cute!!! love it!!!

has anyone got really horrible leg cramps yet? i have and it kills, normally starts in the middle of the night, but it seems to last for 3 days :-(

YES!!! OMG I had the worse one the other night in my calf...i was just stretching while half asleep then it just tightened right up and I started screaming...DH thought I was going into early labour!!! :haha: it was painful thought yikes. I already drink tons of milk so more bananas it is!!!

OMG OMG !!!! I have been to the hospital for a check up and it seems the Fibroid has shrunk :happydance:

CONGRATS HUN!!! that's fantastic news and you are very deserving of some :hugs:

AFM found out I have another ultrasound booked! I guess they didn't get all the measurements last time so we get to see our little sweet pea again :)
Oh and we've decided on a name:
Alia Jane
What do you think??? Alia rhymes with dahlia (as in the Black Dahlia).

Melissa, that is a lovely name and enjoy seeing your LO at the scan!

flutter, i wish our dog Brian would show that he knows what is going on but alas no. He couldn't give a monkeys.... typical boy dog! Think i'm going to get a girl next as i'm starting to feel out numbered!

So just dropped Mart off at work stupidly early. Brian is running round the place on a mad one and i've just eaten the biggest bowl of Cheerios you could imagine! Was good though. Need to find a nice party top for a hen night coming up so if any of you have found anything could you let me know. Maternity tops aren't the most up to date fashion! lol xxx

try Top Shop maternity and New Look for high street ones but Jojo Maman Bebe has some nice dressier stuff but mail order only - you often get freebies with codes you can google though eg free plate set for bubs or change mat for travel etc

Peacocks also good for cheap and cheerful maternity stuff.
Off for swimming shortly, last lesson, I couldn't face another 10 weeks getting bigger, so have askled for a sunday class so DH can take Charlotte, dont' know if we got it yet though...
Builders should be out today - he's just painting the gloss work now,so having to watch DD like a hawk to keepher away from it.... then in a week when the plaster is dry DH adn I will do the emulsiion then we can actually make baby's room!!

can't remember if I posted this or not, here's my bump pic from this week!!
https://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2481/283qq.jpg
size of a house, and potentially another 13 weeks to go - yikes!!

can't remember if I posted this or not, here's my bump pic from this week!!
https://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2481/283qq.jpg
size of a house, and potentially another 13 weeks to go - yikes!!

Thats a beautiful bump hunny !!! :kiss: :hugs:

Great bump holywood!!! Really coming along! :)

So just a quickie.... how many working days did it take you to get your hip grant???? I rang them up today to check if they had recieved it and my details aren't even on the computer. Kinda worries me slightly. I posted mine last tuesday so if they got it wed/thursday i'm looking at 7+ days so far. Is that normal??? xxx

Don't worry Holywood, I'm about the same size as you! I'm already starting to feel a little uncomfortable sitting in certain positions, so god knows how I'll feel in 12 odd wks time!

philly I posted mine last thursday and its due to come into my account on Monday (checked this morning - perks of being a banker)

We don't get hip grant but it sure would be nice. We're lucky we got almost enough in cheques from the baby shower to cover the majority of our breast pump! I am so excited about a breast pump, is that weird? Maybe i am just happy we don't have to shell out the 360 bucks its gonna cost now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->