****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

oh i havent been to the zoo in years!! you have put ideas in my head now!! xx

Hey mamas!!!

Just got in after a very busy day! Had the 4D scan this morning and am over the moon! Got some lovely photos of bub, he really does look like his daddy! Bless, Mart had the biggest smile on his face!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Can't wait to meet the little fella now!!!! xxx

Attachments

• BABY_10.jpg
    BABY_10.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
  • BABY_1.jpg
    BABY_1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY_12.jpg
    BABY_12.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • BABY_16.jpg
    BABY_16.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
Such lovely pictures! Glad your day was so great!

philly great pics super cute :cloud9:

weclome back mrsp

i've got the tommee tippee breast pump it was on sale for a 10a bargain

lliena i'm jealous lol haven't been to zoo for years we are planning a day out to zoo but not untill july

got a home visit tomorrow and i've been shopping today to for my hospital bag it's all done and packed now :happydance:

Great pics Philly, they really are fab x

Thanks everyone. It really made it sink in that there is a baby in my tummy!!! lol

It was lovely to see how much it made Mart smile too, it really made our day. Hope everyone has had a good saturday. It's been lovely round here but i'm starting to suffer with being so hot!!! This morning was horrible :-( Got a feeling it's only going to get worse too.....

Eaten far too much tonight again! I guess the cream cake after everything didn't help either. Have anyone had cravings yet???? I'm on mini cheddars at the moment. Can't get enough of them.... Mmmmmmmm lol xxx

Beer has been my only craving for a while now which is odd cause I've always hated beer. Can't really have any either.

I just have a really weak shandy when DH opens a beer, not even a unit and satisfies that wish (that sounds bad I know)....

I have had the odd swallow of his beer but thats all I allow myself, I feel guilty or worry if I have more. I just hope the craving goes away when I am not preggo.

:growlmad::cry:i'm wide awake ladies i can't settle not on front not on back or side it's doing my head in it's almost 2 am i've just ate a ham roll in hopes the carbs will kick in and knock me out i'm gonnna look like shit and got midwife in morning not good :dohh:

^ ya poor thing, hope you got some sleep! I really miss uninterrupted nights xx

My current craving the last two weeks has been mayo which I don't usually eat! Bleurgh. xx

I havent really had cravings, I didnt with Eleanor either.

Although still managed to gain 4lb in the last 10 ndays, thats not good!

my baby is now predicted as girl when i went to my 26th week ultrasound last Friday. thanks.

my baby is now predicted as girl when i went to my 26+ week ultrasound on friday

Thanks
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev228pr___.png

The pump I am getting is the best below hospital grade, it's a dual electric with 2 expression modes... I'll see if I can find a link. https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3111888&cp=2582961.2582961&parentPage=family

I need the best of the best cause I will still be in school while pumping like a mad man and trying to breast feed as much as possible. I have heard amazing things about this pump from friends and reviews.

Hi mrs P welcome back!

Kelly, I did see that pump actually, it's about £200 here as well!!

Hey mamas!!!

Just got in after a very busy day! Had the 4D scan this morning and am over the moon! Got some lovely photos of bub, he really does look like his daddy! Bless, Mart had the biggest smile on his face!

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Can't wait to meet the little fella now!!!! xxx

Philly, scan looks great, must be lovely to have DH feeling so involved :)

Beer has been my only craving for a while now which is odd cause I've always hated beer. Can't really have any either.

I had a couple of Becks Blue last night, 0% alcohol - tastes pretty good actually!!

:growlmad::cry:i'm wide awake ladies i can't settle not on front not on back or side it's doing my head in it's almost 2 am i've just ate a ham roll in hopes the carbs will kick in and knock me out i'm gonnna look like shit and got midwife in morning not good :dohh:

I seem to sleep well in the early night flutter, then if I'm woken (like Friday woken at 2am) then I'm tossing and turning and uncomfortable for hours afterwards. I just whack on my natal hypnotherapy CD!

my baby is now predicted as girl when i went to my 26+ week ultrasound on friday

Thanks
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev228pr___.png

Congrats on team pink melmalta!

As for us, end of season dinner at the rugby club last night, EVERYone saying how huge I am :shrug: but my team-mates all assuring me it's a compliment... but a BIG compliment from some bloke I've never met... (for some context, I really struggle with my weight, but was down to UK size 12 before pg, but have been size 8-20 and everything in between in last 5 years) anyway this bloke said I just look like a small girl who is pregnant, I was so chuffed with that!!

^^ that is an ace compliment :D

sleep is becoming more difficult here too, I had to get up at 2 as it felt as though Pip was wedged, it was highly uncomfy and just turning from side to side didn't shift her...

I hit 3rd tri this week... I still have to pinch myself to actually believe it... daft isn't it :)

well, today is continuing with the decorating, the stair wall is about to get a 3rd coat of paint, it has has 2 that have had to be removed due to the artex underneath.... so yesterday we scraped the lot off to start completely over :wacko: I will be so glad when it is done

I drink the becks blue and have a glass of red from time to time.

I'm not sleeping either and it's driving me mad.Well it's the all important scan at 8am tomorrow.Hope to god it's good news x

Hope everyone is ok and well xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"