****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I don't go by months just weeks. Find it easier. Plus i only gotta get to 38 weeks so the countdown has already begun for me....

I wear a sleep bra too. Feels really uncomfortable to sleep without one.

Sleep is getting to be shorter and shorter. If i don't wake up in the night to go toilet, i wake up at stupid o'clock and can't get back to sleep. I know people say it's training me for baby but let me get some sleep at least!!!!! xxx

sleepless nights already, d'oh!!
DD was crying in the night for about an hour and a half last night, but was in bed quiet til half 7 instead of awake at half 6...
Have you tried any of the relaxation CDs philly? the natal hypnotherpay ones are great, and I find them excellent to get me off to sleep if nothing else!!

I don't go by months just weeks. Find it easier. Plus i only gotta get to 38 weeks so the countdown has already begun for me....

I wear a sleep bra too. Feels really uncomfortable to sleep without one.

Sleep is getting to be shorter and shorter. If i don't wake up in the night to go toilet, i wake up at stupid o'clock and can't get back to sleep. I know people say it's training me for baby but let me get some sleep at least!!!!! xxx

Sounds like my nights! Its not even like mogster wakes up, he sleeps through and Moglet thinks its funny that once Im awake he dances on my bladder - just in case theres a tiny drop that could ocme out and make me get up to do it!

Rollon July as anytime after the first is good news for us - hoping the 14th as that would mean we have made 37 weeks ... shant hold my breath though.... although sods law I will be still climbing the walls and doing all and sundry to get him out come august!

hello ladies well my hubby must love me he came in and said sandwichs i started to laugh and said yeah i couldn't be arsed to finish em .....so what did you eat he said a chippy told me he was sorry and he was only grumpy cause he'd fell back to sleep so was late i said oh like thats my fault gave him the look:growlmad: and he went in kitchen i heard him say to my mom fucking hell she's done nothing today so i shouted yeah thats bloody right i haven't so he did it yep ladies the whole house hovered mopped cooked tea dishes the lot i fell asleep on sofa and when i woke up he's done it all he gave me a hug and was telling me he was sorry for taking it out on me and starts telling me how he hates us falling out and he's missed not calling me in his break bless him he ran me a bath .....:blush:i felt a little guilty this morning so i did his lunch for work cheese salad all the trimmings i even butterd both sides and added a little mayo lol

my aunt came today and was ok when she seen scan pics and the hamper she has done was lovely a little of everything for baby even some things for me candles face masks bubble baths etc bless her she was fine chatting about labour and things then she asked what i'd got i told her and she wanted to see she was ok looking through everythying until she seen the cot i could she was fighting back tears bless i said my sorrys and she said no don't be stupid and she told me she needed to see them we chatted for a while about her tests and fertilty treatment then both had a cry she left happy when we'd got ourselves together and i said i'll see her in a few days but it was a momment i'd been dreading and in all honesty it wasn't that bad i'll phone her later to double check she's ok

27 weeks and 5 days my gudness it's gone so quick for me i do feel blessed:cloud9:

The only time I have been without a bra since the time I found out I was pregnant is in the shower or bath. Mine feel too heavy and my nipps have been too sensitive to not wear one. I was large chested (a C cup) before pregnancy and now I am getting too big for a D. Guess I will be DD before long.

I wish I could let the girls be free.
(.)(.)

quite possibly! In other news I have just bought this cover for my car seat from a lady selling one on here brand new with tags:

https://www.babybellamaya.com/item_66/Lollipop-Leopard-Pink-Ruffle-Infant-Car-Seat-Cover.htm

My baby is gonna look so stylish and yes I do have a slight obsession with all things leopard print :haha: so pleased with this though :happydance: :happydance:

What do you ladies think??

has anyone got really horrible leg cramps yet? i have and it kills, normally starts in the middle of the night, but it seems to last for 3 days :-(

I cant wait to be able to sleep the whole way through the night, so maybe in 10 years?! :p

I reallllly miss sleeping through the night, too!! I haven't had cramp in the night but I have a few times when we're been doing the rudeys :rofl:. I wake up throughout the night to wee a LOT, moan a LOT and stuff pillows inbetween my legs, under my bump, behind my back, I drive OH mad!!

Try eating some bananna's, they have potassium in them and that will help with the leg cramps.

Flutter so glad DH was nice when he got home!:thumbup: teach him to mess with you! LOL

Jetters totally get the cramp whilst :blush:

Lliena I'm not one for leopard print but it's very cute!

afm just waiting for the rain to GO AWAY!!! My DH has only worked a 1/2 day since this crap started and we are going on day 8 ARGH!!!! He usually works Monday through Thursday and has 3 day weekends :shrug: he'll be working all weekend and all next week without a break! That means no help with the house when I'm off work Sat and Sun:shrug: guess it will have to wait then.

Hope your all doing well!

:hugs:

my babygaga ticker had the wrong days this morning and I couldn't get on the website, seems to be back to normal now though...
Weather here crap too not like the May I was pg last time, blazing hot!!
We met an old friend who was visiting Belfast today, and went to the Folk Museum - LOTS of walking - DD walked mostly the whole way herself. Only thing was we were meant to meet friends at the balmoral show in Belfast (big outdoors/agricultural show with petting farm) and by the time we got there everyone had gone... so neither of us has had a sleep, we're both shattered...
On a plus, she's eaten a decent tea and isn't whinging, so I should try not too as well!!
Flutter glad your DH was on better behaviour. DH slept in this morning his phone/alarm was in the car, and DD slept later too cos she was awake in the night, so he was in a hump with me too :(
Go browneis tonight, not sure I've got the energy too be enthusiastic with a bunch of 8-10 year olds, but it's a commitment :S

OMG OMG !!!! I have been to the hospital for a check up and it seems the Fibroid has shrunk :happydance: I have to get the all clear with a scan next week but if it really has buggered off I am able to have a normal birth!And even better if at 36 weeks the Group B strep has gone I can consider a home birth :happydance:

The doctor said he didn't reconise me as I looked so well.Even on my notes he has put a different person so pleased for her :haha: The baby is head down and is lying on one side so that may be why i have got the awful hip pain and possibly why no Fibroid pain.Just have to see at my scan.

As for cramps drink milk before bed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->