****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

good luck Eoz, although am sure everything will be ok, things seem to have settled for you in the last few weeks :flower:

They have but i'm worried it's just because he is head down and not pressing on it.But hey'll we'll see. x

Morning Ladies had a nice lie in this morning then had bacon for breakfast yum! Zoo was fab yesterday albeit tiring no wonder I slept so well last night hehe!

im finding it sooo hard to sleep at the moment and it doesnt help need th toilet so many times during the night,im gettn teasy and moody:nope:
any tips on sleeping ladies?
xx

Wish I had some but Im in the same boat most nights unless Im really exhausted. it sucks doesnt it?

certainly does hun.Maybe i could use this for an excuse for a nice new matress lol!!
xx

Eoz, i've got my fingers crossed everything will be ok at the scan!

Wow, 27 weeks today!!! In 10/11 weeks we're going to have our baby!?!? I really cannot take it in! Crazy..... Feels like only yesterday i was peeing on a stick, now i pee all the time!!!!

It was a sad morning here today. I've taken all my skinny clothes out of the wardrobe to put in those space saver bags. I have nothing left now, was taking each item out and saying to Mart, 'remember when i wore this and remember how i looked in this?' I'm even more determind to get my lost figure back now!

Has anyone started to get pains in your hips. I'm getting them really bad now. If i wash up if really hurts or stand for long periods of time i'm in agony! Do you think it's bub on a nerve perhaps? xxx

I can relate to the not sleeping.... i was watching britains got talent at 3am this morning because i gave up trying... i feel huge and keep getting heart burn, cramp and getting up to the loo :(
im 29 weeks today and D day feels so far away :( oh well... im sure we will get a full nights sleep again one day lol xx

I drink the becks blue and have a glass of red from time to time.

I'm not sleeping either and it's driving me mad.Well it's the all important scan at 8am tomorrow.Hope to god it's good news x

Hope everyone is ok and well xxxxx

Good luck for the morning hun :)

^^ that is an ace compliment :D

sleep is becoming more difficult here too, I had to get up at 2 as it felt as though Pip was wedged, it was highly uncomfy and just turning from side to side didn't shift her...

I hit 3rd tri this week... I still have to pinch myself to actually believe it... daft isn't it :)

well, today is continuing with the decorating, the stair wall is about to get a 3rd coat of paint, it has has 2 that have had to be removed due to the artex underneath.... so yesterday we scraped the lot off to start completely over :wacko: I will be so glad when it is done

Good luck decorating, hoping to get some painting done today while DD naps :)

Eoz, i've got my fingers crossed everything will be ok at the scan!

Wow, 27 weeks today!!! In 10/11 weeks we're going to have our baby!?!? I really cannot take it in! Crazy..... Feels like only yesterday i was peeing on a stick, now i pee all the time!!!!

It was a sad morning here today. I've taken all my skinny clothes out of the wardrobe to put in those space saver bags. I have nothing left now, was taking each item out and saying to Mart, 'remember when i wore this and remember how i looked in this?' I'm even more determind to get my lost figure back now!

Has anyone started to get pains in your hips. I'm getting them really bad now. If i wash up if really hurts or stand for long periods of time i'm in agony! Do you think it's bub on a nerve perhaps? xxx

My non-mat clothes have been packed for months!! you'll getbackthere, dont't worry!

I can relate to the not sleeping.... i was watching britains got talent at 3am this morning because i gave up trying... i feel huge and keep getting heart burn, cramp and getting up to the loo :(
im 29 weeks today and D day feels so far away :( oh well... im sure we will get a full nights sleep again one day lol xx

Still seems ages doesn't it, except my 11 weeks is more likely 13 still!!

it does feel ages away..my goal was to get to 30 weeks lol!(try an pass time) and that seems like its taken forever to hit the 30+ marks.
hope 30+ goes quicker(unlikely though)
xx

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well I am finally back in NI after my 10 days back in sunny england! (or not so sunny for my friends wedding bless her)
AND.............. I have officially entered 3rd Tri while I was away! WOOPWOOP!!!!
I cant believe that I am actualy this far along it seems like yesterday when I got that BFP! lol!
Anyways, I am off to catch up on all the posts I have missed!
HUGS
Nikki B x x x x

hello ladies i'm a firm team blue now seen my midwife for first time today and i told her about the scan lady and she said she'd been told i was upset about having a boy it had been discussed at the hospital afterwards and asked if i was ok now about it i said i was ok anyway but i didn't want to know and wasn't asked if i wanted to know thats why i was upset but i'm fine now sooo we need to get cracking on boys names lol

she couldn't get my blood so i've got to go hospital tomorrow so they can stab me shge signed my hip form so i can get that sorted out now she hs recommended i transfere to the local hospital to stay in a few days for bf and after pains i don't mind i'd love the rest

oh and asked her today if i could refuse a student mw and she said i could but the hospital will say its a teaching hospital and the'd like to but i can refuse she asked me y i didn't want one and i said well i've had 2 and i feel i've done my stint in teaching and explained i wanted a home birth as i feel that strongly about not having a student and gave her details of previous experiences and she's wrote it on my notes NO STUDENT MW ON DELIVERY so i feel better about that :cloud9: i've just woke up from my nap finally got to sleep at 3 so was cranky this morning lol

hello ladies i'm a firm team blue now seen my midwife for first time today and i told her about the scan lady and she said she'd been told i was upset about having a boy it had been discussed at the hospital afterwards and asked if i was ok now about it i said i was ok anyway but i didn't want to know and wasn't asked if i wanted to know thats why i was upset but i'm fine now sooo we need to get cracking on boys names lol

she couldn't get my blood so i've got to go hospital tomorrow so they can stab me shge signed my hip form so i can get that sorted out now she hs recommended i transfere to the local hospital to stay in a few days for bf and after pains i don't mind i'd love the rest

oh and asked her today if i could refuse a student mw and she said i could but the hospital will say its a teaching hospital and the'd like to but i can refuse she asked me y i didn't want one and i said well i've had 2 and i feel i've done my stint in teaching and explained i wanted a home birth as i feel that strongly about not having a student and gave her details of previous experiences and she's wrote it on my notes NO STUDENT MW ON DELIVERY so i feel better about that :cloud9: i've just woke up from my nap finally got to sleep at 3 so was cranky this morning lol

gosh thats awful telling you when you didnt want to know
xx

Oh hun, its bad telling you when you hadnt wanted to know!
But at least you're having your wishes acknowledged with regards to the student midwife thing! :thumbup:
Hopefully now you can crack on with coming up with boy names! I seem to find boys names hard at the min! we have Georgia so far for a girl, but I bet I dont stick with it lol!

hugs
Nik x

sounds like it was a productive MW appt...

I have only worn a pair of normal jeans to walk the hound in when my mat joggers are in the wash for a few weeks now, I still have some tops that fit but I don't like wearing them as I just look fat :wacko:

well wall painted, DH is going to gloss tomorrow, but it already looks heaps better. I have spent the afternoon potting on my herbs and veggies... highly more satisfying than the painting!!! also easier on the dog.... he really has been clingy in the last 36 hours... he cannot get close enough, as I type he has his head under my arm!!! Not sure if it is the decorating or baby that is upsetting him atm....

Hi all, just had to share this as me and DD just had a very cute moment... She came over lifted up my top to rub the baby (as she has done before) then she said baby and gave my tummy a kiss :D hehe xxx

Mercy welcome back! Hope you had a lovely holiday x

flutter i know you didn't want to know but congrats on having a boy! I'm struggling with names too x

carolyn your dd is very cute x

Had a bit of period type pain today which worried me a little as haven't felt that in a while. Hope it's nothing serious.
Have just eaten a take-away pizza, fries and cheesy garlic bread! Was yummy, could of just washed it down with an ice cold beer.....soon, very soon!!!

Got a bit more packing to do before holiday tomorrow. I don't know how i'll cope without my daily dose of you lot. Looking forward to the break though.

Nice hot bath and then the new series of 16 and pregnant starts on MTV tonight! I love that show lol xxx

Hey Mercy hope you enjoyed your time in England. Georgia is nice, what do you have for a boy?

Carolyn - Eleanor does that to me, makes my heart melt. Just hope she is this keen once bubba is here.

Sounds promising Flutter even if they did stuff up hopefully they will stick to what they say from here on in.

Enjoy your hols Philly, how long you gone for?

AFM had ALL the baby stuff done out of the loft this afernoon sorted and re-bagged into sizes. Got all newborn stuff to one side too all ready to be wahsed and ironed. Was very scary, cant believe Eleanor used to fit in these things x

We're a little stuck on a boys name!
We like
Cole, Brady, Tobias (Toby), and a few others but we just cant seem to agree on a boys name that we like enough lol! With Riley we had picked Alexander and when he was born he just didnt "look" like an Alex lol! So whatever I pick I bet I change my mind lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->