****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

We're stuck on a middle name, although we finally got down to a first name we liked for our boy. I have about 3 I really like but DH isn't crazy over them but he picked the first name so I think I'm just gonna put my foot down. We're running out of time!

Welcome back mercy.

Morning all...

Couldn't leave for my travels before saying ta tar! Hope everyone has a good week. Doubt if wales will give me the tan i'm after but the rest will do us good. Keep your fingers crossed the weather stays nice for us! See you all in a week!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have fun philly :)

well apparently all it needed for me to get a good nights sleep was a moan on here!! haha, finally got a decent sleep and feel like a different person, :D its a gorgeous day here so im going to take Abby for a walk to the park and feed the ducks xx

Welcome home Nik!! Brought some nice weather back with you?
Tigger, I know what you mean about time dragging to get this far, 40 (or 42) weeks still seems impossibly far away!
Flutter, glad you had a better appt, and no students at delivery. Personally I don't mind that, but it's important for each person to feel happy about it :)Mum2be, gald the painting/gardening going well - it's good to get a job done and dusted isn't it!
Carolyn, very cute with your DD!! Charlotte has started looking for the baby in her own belly in the last few days, but I still don't think she's quite aware of how her life is going to change in a few months time! (neither am I for that matter!)
Philly, have a great holiday :) Is Brian going with you!?

As for us, painted the new plasterwork yesterday, and it looked great with one coat (well, great compared to the rest of the walls anyway, good enough anyway!), and started moving furniture last night. Well I did anyway DH was watching cricket... HUGE metal bookshelf needed moved, had to take all the books off, clean shelves, remove shelves, move frame, put shelves back, put books back - so pleased I got it done though!! Starting to really look like a space a cot could go in! Slightly concerned I may have done my back in though :dohh:

done and dusted is definately what the weekend felt like, there is dust everywhere!!! I have no idea where to start! Oh well, off to work today, so will figure it out tomorrow when the gloss has gone on :haha:

morning ladies..what a lovely morning!! philly1982 im so jealous your off to wales,im of to looe in cornwall on june 7th.A nice little rest i hope before lo arrives.Havnt a clue what to do today..im thinking i may take a stroll up to my sisters.whats everybody got planned for today?
xx

Mogster at playgroup this morning, just done kitchen floor and waiting for it to dry cos preggo brain here left hoover in utility room so cant get to it :dohh: Ah wel gives me chance to catch up on here! Suppose I could get wet feet....nah :nope:

Hope your back better soom HWM!

Off to strip beds and clean bathroom - the joys of Mogster being out for 2.5 hours! :haha:

morning mummies

have fun philly, enjoy the break.

Holywood - should you have been moving those or was it not too heavy dismantled?

Moggy could you come do my floors, I'm not desperate for them to be done so when you get 5 I just cant be arsed this morning. I am on my 3rd load of washing and done the down stairs bathroom.

With regards to names we have one of each but I am sure I will change my mind by then. Not even overly keen on the girls name but Si doesnt like much else.

Moggy could you come do my floors, I'm not desperate for them to be done so when you get 5 I just cant be arsed this morning. I am on my 3rd load of washing and done the down stairs bathroom.

:rofl: I think it goes....in your dreams? Am shattered after doing ours! Hoovering the stairs was a job too far so now sat down for 5 minutes then put everything back in kitchen and head off to collect Mogster. Feels so tiring with a bump - sods law is as soon as I get a sit down Moglet wants to do Riverdance!

But saying that if I wasnt preggers and I lived nearer then yes I would kjust this once :winkwink:

hey ladies... im due august 7th... i found out at a really late stage, 21 weeks 6 days.....im 28 weeks now n hoping can i join you in the wait for the arrival of our little ones :)

Oh thanks moggy, I just hoovered the front and back room and now ready for nap and I am starving!!!!!

Welcome mummaofthree. Wow you did find out late. Do you know the colour of your bump? I shall add you to the front page x

Dont forget August mummies can be found on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=305811875846&ref=ts

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The Fibroid has buggered off!!!!! When I was in hospital last (The really bad pain) It turns out the Fibroid went into Degeneration.Basically dying off.I have a 6 cm cyst still though but it's tucked away and wont affect the birth.I am hoping the Group B strep has gone and if so I may consider a home birth.If it hasn't then I'll have to go in as soon as i get a contraction and have IV antibiotics.The baby will need them for 12 hours after and we should be set to go home after.

I will be getting another scan at 36 weeks (i hope) and then go from there but for now I am over the moon.

Plum is doing fantastic.Weighs a healthy 3lb already and is definitely a little boy still x

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing good. I have my glucose test coming up and they told me that I could eat before my test but with my other 2 pregnancies I was told I couldn't ( different country for 1 different state for other) dod anyone eat before their test?

I was told nowt but water for 12 hours before the test...maybe its different country to country though :shrug:

hey ladies... yer i did find out late... i have a muscle problem with my stomach so that always took the blame for any kind of symptom especially lookin a bit round in that area, but hey on the bright side, i have a really short pregnancy !! haha...

its a pink bump :) im expecting a little girl... lola-louise :) x

Yes I was told 12 hours as well.

Well this is me and Plum at 28 weeks.Bit to close of plum but best we could get x

Attachments

• 100_1851.jpg
    100_1851.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_1854.jpg
    100_1854.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online