****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Yay for belly wobbles!

OO hey Ryder xxx

As for your help gee thanks lol!Yas why you got to move again?

everyone seems so prepared !!! all i have is a cot... that doesnt even have a mattress lol.... think its gunna be a save and spree jobby !! woohoooo lakeside here i come. x

It's ok I have sod all either! Going on a mad internet shopping spree in 3 weeks x

morning ladies..it is gettn to be a bit of a nightmare gettn about now.My sickness has also returned along with a bout of tiredness.I do feel sickly when go on long journeys in my mums car..i have to have the windows right down lol!! even when its raining.Got loads to do today:nope: as iv been so tired these last few days and havnt managed much,better make a start to day though.
Im not prepared either..got some clothes and nappies and stuff but no where near ready
xx

Gotta move again cos i'm in a tiny one bed third floor flat! I love it here but it's really not suitable so need to get set up somewhere bigger before i've got a crawling baby :D

Moggymay yep I feel your pain, I've never been so bloody travel sick in my life, can barely go five minutes in a car without feeling the need to *puke*

Should be obvious that DDs size 5s won't fit I suppose!! Will keep an eye out for special offers, but don't want to buy too many of one size if you know what I mean!

i bought one box of the newborn mini which had 96 in and a box of the newborn midi which had 76 in.I got these in the baby event at asda.i shant buy any more now though and see how i go with the ones iv got.
xx

96 nappies, 8 a day, 12 days... yeah I think this one could wear the small size for a fortnight!! Just remember how quickly DD grew out of them!

no logic to nappies - the smaller the nappy the more in the box but baby is smaller and stuff goes through quicker. Winwin for Pampers though :haha: Mogster was 6lb baby but even he started off in the number 2 pampers!

Will you be able to stay local to where you are Yas? Hopefully you can get garden flat - that would be fab for crawling baby and for you to sunbathe:thumbup: OH can mow the lawn :haha:

Yeah i'll stay local. TBH I can afford much bigger than where I am, I just like it here. I should be able to get a nice 2 bed garden house :)

hey ladies... yer i did find out late... i have a muscle problem with my stomach so that always took the blame for any kind of symptom especially lookin a bit round in that area, but hey on the bright side, i have a really short pregnancy !! haha...

its a pink bump :) im expecting a little girl... lola-louise :) x

with my first i found out at around 6 months lol young and foolish:dohh: lol i'm sooo jealous of your pink bump i wanted a pink one lol :blush:let the race commence lol do you go over usually i have with 2 of mine booo i can't wait until i'm ready to pop it went quick the first half and the second is dragging :sleep:

i went 5 days over with both my son and my daughter.... although with my daughter i must admit to the whole midwifes cocktail castor oil thing..... but hey 45 mins labour id do it again !!!!! i dont feel very pregnant except for the stomach pain oh the possible spd n occasional heartburn... hmmm im sounding preggers tho eh lol..... do u ever just get a feelin tho... when they told me i was preggers i thought straight away... its a girl... n i was right.... i had 'feelings' with my other 2 that were right too... not just the sex... but feelings about birth n how theyd look n stuff.... i hav a feeling that shes gunna b early.... about a week i reckon..... n i reckon itll be a short labour like my daughter was...... i reckon i might even have her at home...... n i reckon despite having a different dad she'll look like my other daughter did at birth... with dark hair... n lookin just like me haha x

do u know what i mean about feelings ???? or am i just sum kinda weird wannabe psychic lol xx[/QUOTE]

yeah i do.... i think this one is gonna have loads of dark hair and be bang on time like my second around 8lb again and a girl.....i already know that feeling is wrong but with all boys i thought i was having boys and with this i was convinced a girl but i was wrong on this one lol i do think it will look like my second tho who looks like me lol:blush: funny how we picture our selves straight away in our kids

i've got 3 pack of size1 and 8 packs of size2 i have 8lb babies usually so think they will do i only brought the ones on offer or if i had a money off voucher so don't mind if i have over i'm a huggies lady my self think the pampers let a stong wee sent off how are all you lovely ladies today

yeah i do.... i think this one is gonna have loads of dark hair and be bang on time like my second around 8lb again and a girl.....i already know that feeling is wrong but with all boys i thought i was having boys and with this i was convinced a girl but i was wrong on this one lol i do think it will look like my second tho who looks like me lol funny how we picture our selves straight away in our kids

haha... yer. dunno maybe its coz it another girl that i have a feeling shes gunna look like i did as a bubba....... see what you think.... x

this is me as a bubba (sorry if the pics come up big, im still learning)

https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/photographybystephanie/4787_95294149505_508084505_2131289_.jpg

and this is me and my little girlie ella-may..... x

https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/photographybystephanie/n508084505_2292752_6830241.jpg

i think she looks like a mini me..... haha xx

DEFINATELY a mini version of you hun! such a little sweetie too!

everyone seems so prepared !!! all i have is a cot... that doesnt even have a mattress lol.... think its gunna be a save and spree jobby !! woohoooo lakeside here i come. x

Ooo Lakeside, you're not too far from me, I am in Hornchurch. See you are also an Essex girl x

Dont worry I havent done much either I know I have everything just not done much with it. Ella-May is beautiful.

Moggy - I am also sooooooo shattered after doing normal every day things, its killing me. I refuse to be a pregnancy victim, but you know what I think I may actually have to take it easy I actually cant keep up. I have not stopped today and boy am I paying for it. Still got 10 tonne of ironing to do, will crack on in a minute, need to put shopping way. but God I need some :sleep:

I used to live in hornchurch... just moved in august back to chigwell which is where i grew up.... not far at all.... x

MrsP I have today succombed to the lure of a Peppa Pig DVD after lunch - Mogster sat on my lap and we watch 4 episodes from it, peace and quiet for 20 minutes with him on my lap - BLISS :wohoo: Felt little lazy so have tidied utility room up and got load of washing on - its never ending!!! Am gonna start hunting his birthdya little pressies this evening so am all ready should Moglet decide to come early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->