****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

comes through really quick though so you should get it end of next week to spend over bank holiday :yipee:

mine went on the phonebill...... health in pregnancy what a joke lol x

isnt it just!

Might treat myself to a big jam cake from the bakers with any of the money that is left over lol

well. if you take the VERY broad view, it's sort of health, in that it's removing the stress of how the hell else do we pay for the phone bill/boiler/builder!!

ours went on new flooring for front room - but I did buy some grapes the same day which is kind of healthy...:shrug:

well. if you take the VERY broad view, it's sort of health, in that it's removing the stress of how the hell else do we pay for the phone bill/boiler/builder!!

I completely agree... i can feel a blood pressure lecture coming on from my MW eeeek, but it would be worse if i didnt know how i was going to pay for it!

moggymay...haha that made me giggle :thumbup:

very true... but if they want to relieve my stress i think they need to multiply that grant a few times !!! x

It would nice to get that money once a week or something :D

Hows everyone feeling today? I could do with a power nap already been up since 4:50am :-(

right ladies, im off to see MW and be used as a pin cushion hehe....

will pop on later to let you know how i get on :D x

i dont feel pregnant in the mornings..... i wake up n feel fine.... think the baby must sleep in late lol n my morning routine is the least stressful thing ever, mainly involving tea..... breakfast cbeebies for the kids and thesun online for me.... lol.....

i wont feel pregnant for another couple of hours, then whats left of my stomach muscles will start to give way and pregnancy will kick in again.....

so right now i feel good n ill enjoy it til about 3pm !! xx

hope everyone else feels good. x

28 weeks today woohoo! Just going to relax today and read my pregnancy & birth and mother & baby mags I bought from the shop this morning :D

Thanks MrsP, well, I don't need to see the MW today as ended up going to be checked out at 3.30 this morning as I didn't feel a thing from 10 til 3 and even at 10 it was very pathetic. Full update in journal but short is all is ok, and Pip started showing off half way through being monitored and started kicking out at the monitoring equipment and has been awake since :dohh:

So I have been trying to work out my hours for returning to work in my head, and regarding mat leave I still have no idea what to do... but think that the MW will probably turn round and say it is my choice...

:haha: true story!! mine is going an eleccy bill!!!

I can finally get my form from the MWs tomorrow... they wouldn't let me come in any earlier to get it. And annoyingly, I'm 29 weeks on Monday so can apply for the SS grant too but they wont forward date it so i'll have to wait till my next appointment at 33 weeks. GRRRRR!!!

that sucks, you'd think they'd do it a few days early! can you just make an extra appointment for next week?

Jetters my m/w signed my ss grant form a month ago so i had it ready.I posted yesterday x

Holy shit in 12 days we will be 30 weeks.The final countdown!

ss and hip grant forms signed and will throw them in the mail this avo :)

i got maalox for heartburn, im measuring a week ahead (is this of any significance or am i just brewing a 10lbr? haha) i have high blood pressure but considering the carry on with my boiler this morning im not surprised so im going to put my feet up all afternoon :) xxx

that sucks, you'd think they'd do it a few days early! can you just make an extra appointment for next week?

They wont make appointments just for grants!! So mean!! Eoz you are lucky, I had to wait nearly 4 weeks for HIP to get signed and now it'll be nearly 4 weeks for SS, too. Grrrrrrrrrr.

My midwifes service is really pants!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->