****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

that sucks, you'd think they'd do it a few days early! can you just make an extra appointment for next week?

They wont make appointments just for grants!! So mean!! Eoz you are lucky, I had to wait nearly 4 weeks for HIP to get signed and now it'll be nearly 4 weeks for SS, too. Grrrrrrrrrr.

My midwifes service is really pants!

can your gp do ss form? my gp did my hip one i just made an appt with a doc...

Mine is a babe and i will miss her when I move x

cant believe they wont make an appointment just for the grant... mine do..... pppffttttt silly midwife x

surely they could sign the form and leave at reception for you to collect? Wish we could get it but dont think we qualify - maybe we'll try one baby is born...?

I don't know anything about ss or HIP grants besides wishing we got them in Canada....

I am hoping to get your opinions on giving your child 2 middle names. We have 2 names that are important to us (one after my DH's passed fav. uncle and one carried through my family), neither of which we want to use as a first name. I am one of 4 children so it isn't the end of the world if I don't use the one from my family, but then I would be relying on one of my brothers to have children and use it.... Anyway, do you think it is ok to have 2 middle names? If we use all the names our baby (unless there are any last minute surprises) will be:

Jacob Antony Blaas Hug

If we didn't use all of them it would probably be Blaas that gets dropped, but I think it is really important to my mum to keep it (though she doesn't know and has no say in the end result).

Opinions please and thank you. :flower:

Just a fly by to let you all know that I'm headed for my gluco test in 4 minutes will catch up when I return!

Hope your all having a wonderful Wednesday!!!:thumbup:

I don't know anything about ss or HIP grants besides wishing we got them in Canada....

I am hoping to get your opinions on giving your child 2 middle names. We have 2 names that are important to us (one after my DH's passed fav. uncle and one carried through my family), neither of which we want to use as a first name. I am one of 4 children so it isn't the end of the world if I don't use the one from my family, but then I would be relying on one of my brothers to have children and use it.... Anyway, do you think it is ok to have 2 middle names? If we use all the names our baby (unless there are any last minute surprises) will be:

Jacob Antony Blaas Hug

If we didn't use all of them it would probably be Blaas that gets dropped, but I think it is really important to my mum to keep it (though she doesn't know and has no say in the end result).

Opinions please and thank you.

i like the name with both..... i have 2 middle names.....

stephanie avril margaret mulcahy - named after both my grandmothers

and my children both have double barreled first-names and a middle name

ella-may ivy moore and
harry-j terry moore

i went to school with a girl called - leanne francesca beatrice von ehren burg

so i think 4 names is fine hehe xx

besides i never mention my middle names to anyone.... but they are on my birth certificates... and when i get letter from my bank they seem to drop one of them anyway...... x

the name combo sound fine LilFooshFoosh, I thought it was going to be a really long winded name by the way you started your post, but that all rolls iykwim :flower:

Jacob Antony Blaas Hug

I think it perfectly fine to have 2 middle names !!! Why wouldn't it be? It's your child after all and theres nothing unusual bout having 2 middle names. Our Daughters name is Kaitlyn Maia Sophia Henry. :) :hugs:

Jacob Antony Blaas Hug

fine in my opinion! my brother has two middle names, as does one of my good frineds :)

had my toe nails done today, 11 quid bargain, full on lux pedicure,soak, scrub, foot and leg massage, rough skin filed, shape and polish on nails= bliss!!s
she did comment though my ankles are puffy already :(
excuse crap typing just done my finger nails, polish still wet!

My kids have two as well; Tyler Mark Ashwell and Emma Christine Elisabeth, this baby will be Drew John Frederick. I think 2 middle names is cool :thumbup:

i so hate people touching my feet or i'd have a pedicure i feel huge today been out for a meal tonight i couldn't eat it all i just wouldn't fit:shrug:
got 2 pack of baby towels in cream from tesco for 1pound 11 pence how cheap got little animals in the corner soo cute

oohhhhhh i love a bargain... i spent a little more than you today :p

i have a photography job on saturday 21st birthday, masquerade ball .... i kno the family and alot of the guests so i have to look good haha this is what i got.... x

https://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Maternity-Exclusive-Bandeau-Maxi-Dress-With-Shirred-Back/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1066976&SearchQuery=black%20maxi%20dress%20maternity&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

and these in black..... i wanted wedges but gave into these because of the price...... ill have sum flats in my bag lol xx

https://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Heartfelt-Bow-Platform-Sandal/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=869374&cid=4172&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Nude

and these..........

https://www.asos.com/Mamalicious/Mamalicious-Bleached-Denim-Leggings/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1011803&SearchQuery=maternity%20leggings&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Denim

all 3 and next day delivery was £67 ..... bargain x

Hello all, new to the site...due August 20, 2010 with DD #2. looking forward to talking with ya'll =)

Hiya Greene :)

Hows everyone today? I had my glucose test earlier and they took 8 bottles of blood :-(

That outfit is sooooooooo pretty

Have just got a letter from the HIP people reconing that me getting my form signed and posted on 25 weeks exactly is not my 25 week date!!!! I am not impressed :cry: I want my money :hissy::hissy:

Jacob Antony Blaas Hug

fine in my opinion! my brother has two middle names, as does one of my good frineds :)

had my toe nails done today, 11 quid bargain, full on lux pedicure,soak, scrub, foot and leg massage, rough skin filed, shape and polish on nails= bliss!!s
she did comment though my ankles are puffy already :(
excuse crap typing just done my finger nails, polish still wet![/QUOTE

Excellent :thumbup:

I love having my hands and feet done. I'll quite happily go out of the house with no make-up on but never an unpolished nail :nope:

I have a lady who comes to my house to do it and its fab.

oohhhhhh i love a bargain... i spent a little more than you today :p

i have a photography job on saturday 21st birthday, masquerade ball .... i kno the family and alot of the guests so i have to look good haha this is what i got.... x

https://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Maternity-Exclusive-Bandeau-Maxi-Dress-With-Shirred-Back/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1066976&SearchQuery=black%20maxi%20dress%20maternity&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

and these in black..... i wanted wedges but gave into these because of the price...... ill have sum flats in my bag lol xx

https://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Heartfelt-Bow-Platform-Sandal/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=869374&cid=4172&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Nude

and these..........

https://www.asos.com/Mamalicious/Mamalicious-Bleached-Denim-Leggings/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1011803&SearchQuery=maternity%20leggings&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Denim

all 3 and next day delivery was £67 ..... bargain x

Hello all, new to the site...due August 20, 2010 with DD #2. looking forward to talking with ya'll =)

Outfit is fabulous, must post us pics of you in it x

Hiya Greene :)

Hows everyone today? I had my glucose test earlier and they took 8 bottles of blood :-(

That outfit is sooooooooo pretty

Hey hon, how did it go.

I had bloods today but just 2 bottles, stuff having 8!!!

Have just got a letter from the HIP people reconing that me getting my form signed and posted on 25 weeks exactly is not my 25 week date!!!! I am not impressed :cry: I want my money :hissy::hissy:

Oh thats a bit naughty, mine was done bang on 25 weeks and the money was there in a week.

How are we all?

AFM I had hospital this morning, mum came with cos I needed my bloods done and I'm a baby that and I had to take E with me didn't know how long it would take as had to see consultant too.

Pee was clear (makes a change) BP was up for me but still nothing to worry about and instead of having to go back in the morning for my scan she did it today. It was fab she gave us pics in 4d too, much more amazing than I thought I never liked them before. Only got to see LO's face but I was happy with that.

And on an even more positive note baby's heart looks fab, says there should be no tiny holes or problems, so fingers crossed. Dont have to go back now until 36 weeks!! :happydance:

Been for lunch with a friend, thought I was going to die as walked there and back, its a good 20 minutes which ok isnt loads but it is when you have no energy! :haha:

Driveway currently being done, new wall up tomorrow so should all be done by this time next week.

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->