****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Welcome Green!

Mum2b hope the $ comes through soon!

Hollywood I know what you mean and I've got my pedi booked for Friday night at 7pm so my toes will look good whilst on holiday. I can't reach mine any longer either :nope:

Lollip0p I had my glucose test yesterday and it wasn't bad at all but I'm in the states and they only took 2 vials of blood.

Nice outfit mumma!

Lovely name LilFooshfoosh!

afm had my glucose test yesterday and it wasn't bad at all :nope: I was even allowed a water chaser. I have only gained 10lbs with this pregnancy and hadn't gained any weight since my last visit but showed significant growth. Dr also said I am to get another u/s prior to EDD to see just how big the baby is getting as I'm measuring about 1 1/2 weeks bigger but no need to worry he says so I'm not.

I have 2 days until Holiday with my family in Wyoming!!!:happydance::happydance:

Yey MrsP for not having to go back untill 36 weeks and getting a 4d pic of beans face :D

Im really really craving a mcdonalds for tea, really fancy dipping fries into mcflurry :haha: might have to send OH out for one!

Lliena, I love macdonalds fries dipped in their vanilla soft serve! yum!

I just read like 5 pages so can't remember pretty much anything.

4 names are fine.

Boo for your hip grant mess up mum, still wish we got something like that in canada, I guess good mat leave is worth not having it.

we get a full year of mat leave, most employers will cover your full pay I believe for the first 6 weeks till you get your first government mat leave check, so then you claim that for the remainder of your year but it's a percentage of your salary up to a maximum but some employers do top up, so when my hubby takes parental leave he'll get a cheque from the gov then a top up from work and pay less taxes due to his parental status so he ends up making a bit more then if he stayed working! I'll see if I can find a good site the explains it.

Ok so maternity pays benefits for the first 15 weeks of mat leave then once that ends parental leave pays benefits for the remaining 35 weeks, mat leave/parental leave only covers 55% of your income up to $457 a week so something like 43000 a year. We also have universal child tax benefit which gives every family regardless of income 100 bucks a month for each kid up till age 6 to help with childcare costs. There is also canada child tax benefit which is a monthly payout till the child or children are 18 and it assigned based on income. So we do have some services that help for sure.

i have had a crappy day
started with arguing about the car with DH all about hisbloody lift share, he's driving two weeks in a row, and i'm terrified of taking train after how hard work i found it on Monday
i wish he wouldn't start these conversations in the morning
Then ok for a while, dentist, DD fairly well behaved but wouldn't open her mouth, then ikea, then stupid f8*cking lady kept me waiting 10 mins to weigh my fabric and was so rude and horribla,e so home and sleep and we slept too late, so now tired and frumpy mym and baby and i gotta go to brownies,
sorry bad typing in a rush

QUICK RANT !!

bloody delivery... i paid £6 for next day delivery n it didnt come... tomorrow they said !! TOMORROW !!! THATS NOT NEXT DAY.... but hey, lets be positive, i was out all day today n will be in all day tomorrow, still...... they shoulda said the day after tomorrow delivery lol xx

Bean has been quiet today, I've had a few kicks but not loads. Guess shes having a growth spurt or something. At hospital for my anti d injection tomorrow so if she is still being quiet then I will mention it.

QUICK RANT !!

bloody delivery... i paid £6 for next day delivery n it didnt come... tomorrow they said !! TOMORROW !!! THATS NOT NEXT DAY.... but hey, lets be positive, i was out all day today n will be in all day tomorrow, still...... they shoulda said the day after tomorrow delivery lol xx

You sould complain, might get the delivery fee back..............

It does sound nice!

Hollywood stop and breath it will be better tomorrow!:hugs:

Mumma sorry they didn't tell you the whole truth :growlmad:

Mogg how are you????

Lliena hope she gets more active for you!

Oh getting so excited 1 day left of work before holiday!!! for 10 days!!!:happydance:

hello lovely ladies how are you i'm soo f**ked today been shopping walked around for 3 hours for nothing yep thats it not a thing :growlmad: my legs are killing and the mush brain is here went to pick kids up today and teachers looked at me like i'd gone mad she said are you looking for boys i said yeah oh but its art club tonight :dohh: i must of looked so think just said mush brain i'll be back so i had to walk up twice lol :wacko:

Aww hugs to all my pissed of mummys xxxxxxx

Flutterbaby preggy brain is a bitch!

Mrs P whoop! Oo did you sell car seat?And does it go on a Silvercross 3d travel system?

I'm plodding on.Fibroid buggers off and oh hello spd ow ow ow !I gave away my old double buggy today on freecycle and came back with a huge bag of boys clothes and i'm buying her silvercross pram.I wasnt going to get a single and a double but its a bargain and in fantastic condition.I'm so excited now lol

How are we all x

mumma you might have missed the time limit for one day delivery. A lot of companies will do it but if you order after a certain time on the day it doesn't go through till the following day.

Moggy canada is pretty great. Where are you from?

Hey Ladies!

Hope you are doing well!

Had my 28 week growth scan this morning and everything is looking great with the baby but was told it is a big baby. 3lbs 2oz! I am 29 weeks today. I found out the results of my glucose test and I don't have gestational diabetes. I was relieved after my scan!

Now, I can relax a bit and start thinking of names! :)

I had my scan today too and baby is measuring about 2lbs 11oz, so you beat me!!! :)

apparently the computer system cannot tell the difference between 4's and 5's... even so I am still fuming, I managed to track down the MW this morning and get another form... but that is not the point :hissy:

Glad everyone is doing well :flower:

morning all
less mad and frustrated today :)
off to soft play soon.
going to try that batiste dry shampoo has anyone used it?!

morning ladies..well after a few days of me being miserable i feel grt today:happydance:
hope the weather is nice where you all are
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"