****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello ladies, I'm trying to keep myself active in this thread to get to know more Aug mommies, anyways I've been feeling crappy NO SEX DRIVE (poor DH) and angry for no reason other than that everything is great (sarcasm lol)

morning ladies,

well after the plumber not turning up or answering any phone calls yesterday - he rocked up at 8am (with a new boiler) while i was enjoying a lie in!! typical!! At least it is getting done though... OH and I have started car shopping, didnt realise how little room there was in the back of his car untill i sat in the back...he would have to drive with his knees at his chin to fit a car seat behind him!! haha! looking forward to my HIP and SS grants coming in... looks like we gonna need the ££!!

how is everyone today? im considering packing hosp bags etc in the next couple of days :) xxxx

Afternoon ladies had my anti d injection today at hospital and mentioned to midwife there I hadnt been measured yet or had anything plotted on my growth chart. Kinda wishing now I hadnt mentioned it as she did it and im quite a bit above the top line of my chart. She didnt seem too worried though and said that as i have a growth scan booked for 32 weeks that will give a better pic, but that my fundus height felt like it was in right place and she couldnt feel any extra fluid around bean, so im not too worried :)

Hello ladies, I'm trying to keep myself active in this thread to get to know more Aug mommies, anyways I've been feeling crappy NO SEX DRIVE (poor DH) and angry for no reason other than that everything is great (sarcasm lol)

lol don't worry. My sex drive hasn't been much for the last couple of months and I almost burst out crying yesterday because I didn't have enough change for an ice cap... :rofl: DH had to drop me at home, pick up some change and go get me one. :blush:

Holywood and Tiggerlix, glad to hear you are both feeling better today. :thumbup:

Carolyn, I understand your frustration! I tried to sleep in this morning and the street cleaner came by twice, the people reno-ing the house down the road had a bin picked up and a new one dropped off, then the garbage truck came.... all before 8:30!!! And last night they were playing soccer (football) in the park across from our house until after 11pm! May I suggest bringing the car seat with you to view potential car purchases, the car seat barely fits in the back of ours and we have an SUV! :dohh:

Lliena, that sounds like good news! I am constantly worried that my bub is too small! I don't know when my next scan is but I have my GTT on Tuesday, so I guess I can ask then.

The weather here is lovely, happy that seems to be the general consensus! Our little guy is hopping around like mad, and I am CONSTANTLY eating!! OMG! I had to get up twice last night because I was hungry. Maybe he is having a little growth spurt. I just had a banana and I am off to the fridge again now! :haha:

Hey ladies.I lost out on my pram.The girls OH sold it without thinking to ask her.

Oh and read this.I'm not happy.

Hope all is ok xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/334467-disgusted-cheek-some-people.html

Eoz !!! omg thats so bad..... bloody idiots..... x

just thought id catch up with you lovely ladies..... im stuck indoors on ma own tonight :(

my friends out n the kids will of course be in bed at some point lol....

my dress etc arrived today, the shoes were abit small :( but ASOS collect ur returns at no extra cost so ill be sending them back... x

the dress looks nice tho.... and ive been going thru my photography props to find a venetian mask for tomorro night... i know its work and im getting paid to be there but itll be nice to get out too..... x

hope i look nice.... pretty much everyone there doesnt know about the pregnancy !!!!! x

ok i gotta run n pick up my photography stuff from the shop..... gave em a service :) ill be back later no doubt.

sending my love

mwah xx

Eoz whereabouts do you live hon? For some reason Im thinking W Mids? 3D in black about to finish on ebay and at £50 its in Hinckley just off M69 https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silver-Cross..._BabyTravel_Pushchairs_GL&hash=item1e5bf8cea3

Alternatively try babcare bradford, they have an ebay shop and sell practically new buggies etc but for bargain price! We have had two strollers from them and you wouldnt know they were used! This is ebay link for their current silver cross 3D's https://stores.ebay.co.uk/babycareb...omZQQ_ipgZQQ_sasiZ1QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em57

That's just crap Eoz! I can see were you would be angry!

Mumm glad you dress arrived and thank goodness for returns!

Got my call back from nurse at Dr's office and FAIL so now I have to take the 3hr glucose test on June 2nd at 8am, I usually eat in the morning so this is going to be tough on my tummy. I was high, they wanted me to be at or below 135 and I was 170. I did get GD with DD 11yrs ago but I also drank a crap load of soda loaded with carbs and sugar then and now I don't :shrug: so I will be doing the water thing even more now!

Oh well getting ready to head off on holiday tomorrow! :happydance::happydance:

I am getting so very excited as I've not seen my dad since a year ago Thanksgiving time.:nope:

Hope you all have a wonderful week!:thumbup:

:hugs:

HOLA MADRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys haven't missed me too much??????? lol.

So back at home now and i'm sooooo tired and slightly sun burnt :-(

Holiday was wonderful, so nice to spend some romantic time just me and Mart. However whilst away my back has given up and my feet have swollen to the size of boats!!! WTF?????? I used to have such sute little ankles, now i have big fat tooties!!!!

So nearly 28 weeks and gotta admit i'm feeling ready for bub to come out, my bump is weighing me down . However it's the babyshow tomorrow and really looking forward to that! 9 weeks left and the countdown has begun! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

eoz what a joke the cheek of some people
mummy glad your dress is lush hun boo about the shoes tho
philly glad you had a good time on your hols i'm right there with you on bump side mine is starting to beat me now

went to school today and everyone was like ooh you look summery are you enjoying the weather eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr no i've been hiding i'm swelling like mad after the slightest walk and my oh isn't getting any lol i can't haul my ass up to give him any bless him

Hi honeydue, know what you mean about sex drive, haven't gone there since DHs birthday in March...

Hey ladies.I lost out on my pram.The girls OH sold it without thinking to ask her.

Oh and read this.I'm not happy.

Hope all is ok xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/334467-disgusted-cheek-some-people.html

Sucks you can't your pram, and about freecycle couple being such tw*ts,.. however I do remember reading when I signed up for our local freecycle group that there are no rules against people collecting items to then sell and that you had to consider this when you offered items to people. I know the rules vary from region to region but it's always something I've been aware of... I generally only give away things I can't be arsed to sell myself! (or that I've tried and failed to sell on gumtree :wacko:) still really sucks for that to happen though, especially as they seem to be making a habit of it....

Got my call back from nurse at Dr's office and FAIL so now I have to take the 3hr glucose test on June 2nd at 8am, I usually eat in the morning so this is going to be tough on my tummy. I was high, they wanted me to be at or below 135 and I was 170. I did get GD with DD 11yrs ago but I also drank a crap load of soda loaded with carbs and sugar then and now I don't :shrug: so I will be doing the water thing even more now!

Oh well getting ready to head off on holiday tomorrow! :happydance::happydance:

Sunshine, boo to more GT Test :cry: but have a fab holiday!!

HOLA MADRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys haven't missed me too much??????? lol.

So back at home now and i'm sooooo tired and slightly sun burnt :-(

Holiday was wonderful, so nice to spend some romantic time just me and Mart. However whilst away my back has given up and my feet have swollen to the size of boats!!! WTF?????? I used to have such sute little ankles, now i have big fat tooties!!!!

So nearly 28 weeks and gotta admit i'm feeling ready for bub to come out, my bump is weighing me down . However it's the babyshow tomorrow and really looking forward to that! 9 weeks left and the countdown has begun! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Philly sounds like you had a great time!! How come 9 weeks, do you know you're having baby early?

As for us, had a lovely day, soft play this morning (even though weather was lovely :dohh:) then called in to see DH at work, then to a place called Oxford Island on Lough Neagh.., Charlotte and I both had a snooze in the car, then playpark, icelolly, feed the ducks and home agian :) BBQ tonight with our neighbors - yum! Only shame we had no marshmallows to toast :growlmad:

Hollywood sounds like you had a nice day! I really like the part about you and little C both had a snooze in the car. I really could use one about now!:thumbup: I love toasted marshmellows and chocolate and gramm crackers :thumbup: we call them smores.

I am only an hour away from being on holiday :happydance::happydance: the sun is supposed to shine the whole time I'm gone so thinking I might get some color as the rain the last couple weeks has kept me indoors.

Hope you all have a wonderful week and if I can will check in on you once in a while!:hugs:

Hollywood sounds like you had a nice day! I really like the part about you and little C both had a snooze in the car.

well i certainly wasn't going to miss out on a nap just cos I was driving, just so happened there was somewhere lovely to park up for a walk afterwards :)

Eoz the nerve of some people.

Mumm great news about the dress.

Csunshine that sucks about the test I hope you pass the three hour one.

afm: we're all set now to head off to DH's granddads funeral tomorrow, kind of happy we were here on vacation when it happened cause now we can go. (it was expected... the death I mean)
Also got my hair done, thought it would be more blonde but it's kind of a blonde/brunette colour, one more set of foils in a couple of weeks and I should be nice and blonde for the first time ever. I'm a medium brunette naturally.

Morning mummies how are we all.

Eoz - Sorry have sold my car seat now.

Philly glad you are back hon, what did you do with Brian whilst you were away?

mumma I'd definately complain and try and get your money back for next day delivery cheeky sods.

Boo to more tests sunshine, but fingers crossed.

Kelly hope the funeral goes ok xxx

AFM not a lot to report here. My friend stayed last night as Si is out for the night at his bro's they are taking the boys to the Theme PArk today, so I am taking E for her swimming lesson, not done it before its normally Si's time with her so quite looking forward to that. As for the rest of the day not too sure.

xx

Philly sounds like you had a great time!! How come 9 weeks, do you know you're having baby early?

Yep, gona be having him either 37/38 weeks do to me being a diabetic hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->