****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hello!

lottybump and pinkfairy, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts *hugs*

Melissa_m, we share due dates! Can I also be your buddy pleaaaaase? *grins*

I've started feeling dizzy, not often, it just hits me suddenly when I bend over to pick up something or tilt my head. strange.

I'm also the 6th if you wanna buddy up? x

I just saw the doctor and booked in for first midwife appointment. The doc said she won't want to see me until around 8 wks, but that falls on Christmas Eve which is a Wednesday, and she is only in on Wednesdays... So the following week will be NY Eve which I think the surgery is closed on, so my appointment isn't until the 6th by which time I'll be 10 weeks. Do you think this is ok or is it too late? I know that they like to book the scan in then which'll be only 2 wks away so I'm worried I won't get an appointment?

Thinking about phoning to see if they are open on NY Eve.

I'll be just under 10 weeks when I see mine and I think I was just over with Eleanor x

Hello hellow all, 3 pages of posts to read, lots of newbies there, nice to see you!
westbrja, good luck with your finals!
I'm giddy as a kid this evening, got home from work to find a letter from the maternity ward to say they want me for booking appt on Friday, at just 6+5, and that there's probably a scan at this appointment - so excited at this prospect! Was bouncing on the bed with DD, who was also very excited, but had no idea why!
Anyway, there was a form too they wanted posted back, which I didn't think there'd be time for, so I phoned to check, and asked about scan when I'm only around 7 weeks, she said yes, and then another about 4 weeks later :):)
DH has booked a half day, and it's one of my days off, so don't need any awkward conversations at work!
DD just climbed next to me on sofa and started grabbing my muffin tops, which says something about my wasteline! Have been a right pig in the last 2 days, after months of being good - pavalove, banoffee and caramel squares last night, and 3 packs of crisps and about 10 mini chos bars fromk a variety pack today. - oops don't know what came over me

Pinkandfluffy - these things happen, but for now what they don't know wont harm.

khegidio - I have been fine also so far, but dreading Friday as I turn 6 weeks and thats when the MS hit with Eleanor and it didn't bugger off until 14 1/2 weeks :cry:

Good luck at weigh-in flutterbaby

Nice one Starbucket, I did my last CB on Friday last week and it said 2-3 weeks which made me 5 weeks so was correct

Holywoodmum - How you managed to get to an extra scan you lucky devil?! I have to wait till 22nd January. Was hoping to get an early one well doc said as Eleanor was born with 2 holes in her heart, but should be being refered to ob for extra care.

My date is August 6th. Please add me to the front page.

Well - I'll keep my fingers crossed for Friday as I will be 6 weeks then too. I hope i don't get sick.... but If I do... it'll be alright.

Pinkandfluffy - these things happen, but for now what they don't know wont harm.

khegidio - I have been fine also so far, but dreading Friday as I turn 6 weeks and thats when the MS hit with Eleanor and it didn't bugger off until 14 1/2 weeks :cry:

Ohh Dear im 6 weeks tomorrow! Hope i dont get it bad because i havent really had much MS yet lol xx

Hello!

lottybump and pinkfairy, I'm sooo sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts *hugs*

Melissa_m, we share due dates! Can I also be your buddy pleaaaaase? *grins*

I've started feeling dizzy, not often, it just hits me suddenly when I bend over to pick up something or tilt my head. strange.

I'm also the 6th if you wanna buddy up? x
ur a day ahead of me :)

Evening ladies

Just trying to catch up, in the mean time all you new mummies Hello and welcome :hi: and could you please post your dates so that I can add them to the front page.

xx

Around August 7th here :) :baby:

I definately noticed an increase in nausea at six weeks..but I havent had MS yet... but lets see as the days progress..

Wantabelly I will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Congrats to all the newcomers!!!

Jenni1338 I absolutely LOVE your avatar pic!!!! Oh my gosh what a cutie!!!

Vermeil of course we can be buddies!! :happydance: I’ll put you in my siggy xoxo
You should get a signature and put me in yours! lol

Anyway I'm doing pretty good, have my next doctor's appointment on the 15th!!! Don't really know what will be going on but I'm glad it's so soon :)

im due 19th august 2010 could any of you add me as a buddie x
im already a mum to 4 so this would be our 5th child !!

Welcome mummies!

xMissxZoiex hope the MS hasn't caught you today. I woke up feeling a bit :sick: but said to my husband in someways its quite nice as you know something is going on in there!

well i felt quite queasy this morning, but still no actual sickness!! Mrs P, it's not for def that I'll get a scn tomrrow, but I do hope so!

I just saw the doctor and booked in for first midwife appointment. The doc said she won't want to see me until around 8 wks, but that falls on Christmas Eve which is a Wednesday, and she is only in on Wednesdays... So the following week will be NY Eve which I think the surgery is closed on, so my appointment isn't until the 6th by which time I'll be 10 weeks. Do you think this is ok or is it too late? I know that they like to book the scan in then which'll be only 2 wks away so I'm worried I won't get an appointment?

Thinking about phoning to see if they are open on NY Eve.

Christmas eve and new years eve are both on Thursday this year? so you should be OK for Wed 23rd Dec at 8 weeks hopefully!

Oh I hope so too hon, fingers crossed

hey girls!!!
i had a better day today at work although it was that busy that the 9 hours flew! im sooo bloated today! my tummy is becoming harder everyday....like the bloat wont go away!!!
i have finished most of my christmas shopping now! how is everyone else going with it??
ooh and i thought i would extend my offer....would anyone like to be bump buddies with me cause i dont have one lol
xxxx

Maratobe - I am all done, wrapped and under the tree, just a few I have to deliver.

Woop woop!! Finally after an 1 1/2 hours of my time and phone bill I managed to get through to the right department and someone who knows what they are talking about. Got and early scan booked for next wednesdat between 10-11am, down side is just have to turn up and wait! So pleased!

Although I have to be honest there seems to be so many mummys obtaining angels at the moment, I am scared witless I am going to turn up and babyP wont have a heart beat!! I suppose there is no point worrying about it until I get there, but.... well you just can't help but wonder!

I think thats why in someways I'd love to have MS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->