****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lovely outfit Lliena.

Holywood does sound spretty strange, but like you say good cake to make up for it.

Oh dear mummies, sounds like the heat is getting to most of you. For those of you in the uk they did say yesterday ita going to start to cool down.

I have had a lovely two days in the garden with Eleanor topping up our tans and playing in the pool. Did go to a boot sale yesterday morning and that got too hot so we came home but other than that all good.

Going to have these huge white bits though come time of labour! lol!

So a date with the washing and house work for me this morning and then more garden for us this afternoon, cant bare to be indoors on such a glorious day.

Drive is still going down, although slowly slowly they are pissing me off as it is taking so long. Brickie has put his back out now holding things up even further. Do that not realise I have a baby coming and want it all done now?!?

Still no further signs of bro moving so nursery still not started but I cant hold of getting things ready any longer. He knows he has to go so maybe if I just start getting things ready it might move things along.

Hope you all have a good day xxxxxx

Happy 30 weeks HWM! :thumbup:
Thanks you too!! I munch rennies for the heartburn,... but I'm finding already my stomach is dead squished and if I try and eat my normal amount of food I feel rotten for it - little and often!!

Still no further signs of bro moving so nursery still not started but I cant hold of getting things ready any longer. He knows he has to go so maybe if I just start getting things ready it might move things along.
Yeah, just start puttingin the cot etc and he'll have no space :devil:

In work, weather cooled right down here, still pleasant enough though... marking Year 8 exams - what fun!! Better get a move on they're going to expect them back tomrorow even though I only got them this morning!

Mogster at playschool, should be catching u on housework but cant be bothered so sitting in front of fan and catching up on here :haha:

We will be in the pool too later, seems wierd to be in it without him here.

Gonna pootle off in a bit into town for spare summer duvet as will no doubt need it when parents are here to look after Mogster when moglet is born...?

if it's still warm they could just sleep under a sheet!? i think that's what I'll be doing!

Im back and found a 1 tog :yipee: I egt what you mean about a sheet but its the weight of a duvet they like, think one of them must kick the covers off and the other nicks it so request awas for duvet - we often sleep under the duvet cover (empty!) when it gets too hot!

Cant wait to dip my toes in the paddling pol this afternoon, got it set up uinder an old apple tree so lots of shade :wohoo:

Morning ladies, so glad its cooled down a bit today :) Took some bump pics today il post them in min when they have uploaded!

morning ladies i'm in hiding curtains closed and doors open letting the air flow i'm really cool gonna walk to school in a while and i was good walked this morning i was tempted to get in the car but it's walk to school week and kids want there pencil and certificate lol so i was good i moan about the school run and it's literallly at the top of the street lol i'm a lazy cow it takes longer to find a space than to walk lol

10 weeks and 5 days left err not that i'm counting or anything well maybe 11 weeks and 5 my hospital only let you go over by 1 week now so thats good

hubby came back yesterday at 9 15 pm the joker i went mad he hadn't seen kids all day he told me he wants to go next week for a few hours he's got no f**king chance well not unless he's taking the boys with the knob he'll make it home earlier then

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/28weekbump.jpg

28week bump and my new maternity shirt from asda :D

Im back and found a 1 tog :yipee: I egt what you mean about a sheet but its the weight of a duvet they like, think one of them must kick the covers off and the other nicks it so request awas for duvet - we often sleep under the duvet cover (empty!) when it gets too hot!

Cant wait to dip my toes in the paddling pol this afternoon, got it set up uinder an old apple tree so lots of shade :wohoo:

Sounds lush! I'm not sure it's warm enough here for that... work work work...

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/28weekbump.jpg

28week bump and my new maternity shirt from asda :D

Aw, can't see the pics at work, will have a look later!

I dont like this heat any more :-( I say come back cold!

your bump looks beautiful lliena

What do you all think about the governement scrapping the child trust funds being reduced and scrapped? I was really looking forward to that extra £250 for the baby's bank fund, and I think it would have been a good incentive to carry on saving too.

heres the link https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/10146734.stm

We will all just to pop our babies out on August 1st :D

I dont like this heat any more :-( I say come back cold!

your bump looks beautiful lliena

What do you all think about the governement scrapping the child trust funds being reduced and scrapped? I was really looking forward to that extra £250 for the baby's bank fund, and I think it would have been a good incentive to carry on saving too.

heres the link https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/10146734.stm

We will all just to pop our babies out on August 1st :D

31st July really!! at least it's still £50 for us though... not like nothing in January...

Just wanted to pop in and say i cant believe your all third tri now. I was Lottybump but changed my username after MC.

I wish i was still with you all.
Congrats everyone xx

wow I can't believe I've made it to the 3rd trimester!! so excited!! 12-13 weeks left...or 91 days !!

Hello ladies - haven't even attempted to catch up with the thread yet I'll be honest - just back from a lovely long jaunt down south visiting family and friends, we picked a good week for the weather :dohh:

Yas (Jetters) is unfortunately in hospital at the mo - she and her little man are okay but being monitored as she had some bleeding - please send lots of love and luck for them both! :hugs:

Will try and catch up with some of the thread but have been away so long - hope you are all doing well, time is really flying by :wacko:

Just wanted to pop in and say i cant believe your all third tri now. I was Lottybump but changed my username after MC.

I wish i was still with you all.
Congrats everyone xx
Hi :wave:

Hello ladies - haven't even attempted to catch up with the thread yet I'll be honest - just back from a lovely long jaunt down south visiting family and friends, we picked a good week for the weather :dohh:

Yas (Jetters) is unfortunately in hospital at the mo - she and her little man are okay but being monitored as she had some bleeding - please send lots of love and luck for them both! :hugs:

Will try and catch up with some of the thread but have been away so long - hope you are all doing well, time is really flying by :wacko:

Glad you had a good break.

Hope you're OK Jetters!

Mercy was in hospital last night too - had a big bleed yesterday, but baby still fine. Will update if I hear more...

Ahh thoughts going to mercy as well :hugs: you always think it gets easier after that 12 week mark don't you but there is still plenty to keep on your toes :dohh:

Hi everyone, hope you're all not suffering too badly in the heat, I think I'm a freak cos I love it even though slightly overheating! Not liking the commuting to work in it and having to stand cos they've changed the timetable from today! Need to suss out which carriage to get on! I'm just on my way to midwife appointment so got to leave work early today, hoping to be done and home by 5pm so nice short day!

OMG can't believe they're scrapping the child trust fund, bloody typical! Was just starting to think about how/where to invest it! Suprised they'v
e not done away with the health in preg grant as well!

Hi Charlotte hope you're well - HIP grant going? Booooo to them haven't seen any of this lol...........must read the news more :haha:

Thanks pinkandfluffy. You too.

And theres a thread in General Chatter xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"