****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

So sorry to hear that Jetters has been in over the weekend too! I know how scary it is and I am glad all seems ok with her too!
Fingers crossed for us all for an easy remainder of our pregnancies!
Eoz sounds a good plan to have an induction or section for you hun! be better for you both if you have a set date and can avoid any last minute dashes! esp over 20miles!
I was Group B strep last pregnancy too! and they are just treating me regardless this time without bothering with the test!

So sorry to hear that Jetters has been in over the weekend too! I know how scary it is and I am glad all seems ok with her too!
Eoz sounds a good plan to have an induction or section for you hun! be better for you both if you have a set date and can avoid any last minute dashes! esp over 20miles!
I was Group B strep last pregnancy too! and they are just treating me regardless this time without bothering with the test!

Demand your test at 36 weeks hun that way you will avoid unnecessary drugs etc x

Afternoon all,

Mercy glad you're all ok now!

So very crappy appointment this morning with consultant. Amnio fluid is a tad higher so she starting talking to me about stillbirth!!!!! It's really starting to worry me now, i wouldn't of minded if she had of said afterwards that from what we see this week no need to worry! But nothing, gotta go back in 2 weeks so i'm praying all is ok. Gotta keep a close eye on bubs movement and if it drops at all then gotta go straight in!
I pray everything will be ok xxx

Demand your test at 36 weeks hun that way you will avoid unnecessary drugs etc x

I was going to talk to my midwife about it, as I would rather not have anything that I dont need! the hospital is in the middle of reasessing its Strep B policy which I think is making it difficult at the min! But I would think I would be a candidate for re testing at a later stage!

Thanks hun x

Afternoon all,

Mercy glad you're all ok now!

So very crappy appointment this morning with consultant. Amnio fluid is a tad higher so she starting talking to me about stillbirth!!!!! It's really starting to worry me now, i wouldn't of minded if she had of said afterwards that from what we see this week no need to worry! But nothing, gotta go back in 2 weeks so i'm praying all is ok. Gotta keep a close eye on bubs movement and if it drops at all then gotta go straight in!
I pray everything will be ok xxx

I know its easy for me to say, but try not to worry yourself hunny x
I will be prayin for it all to be ok too hun! Hopefully your appointment in 2 weeks time will be more reassuring and help to ease your concerns x x

jetters and mercy.... hope you are both well....... scary stuff going on there... sending you both lots of love

well, i had 2 days of not feeling too bad, but boy, today i am in alot of pain with the spd, and the baby must be lying awkwardly today , cos i feel so very uncomfortable.... even walking in the shop is sore..... i am carrying very high as with my other 6 babies... but i guess i am 6 years older this time, than the last and not in the fittest condition of my life, so everything is not so strong for holding it all nicely for me....

i think i am almost ready for the arrival, i have a few small bits still to get , but nothing major.... just need to organise it all... got a few bits left to wash, and i am done....

our weather here is set to change ina day or two, hopefully the nice weather will return, hope its not like last year, we had a really crap summer..... the entire time the kids were off school it was rubbish....

DD ( cordy who is 8) is off on her summer term school trip tomorrow, so am hoping the rainw ill stay away for that.....

DS ( he is 19) is off to UK for the summer to stay with his half brother for the summer.. am hoping he wil behome in time for the arrival of this little one....

well girls i think i probly waffled enough for now.... hope you dont mind me joining you now.... i have been so tentative boutit up to now, cos i have been so nervous aboutthe whole thing....

loobi
xxx

philly.... OMG..... i send you so much love, and hope all will be well...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your well wishes, and Mercy so sorry you had a scary few days too!!! :hugs:

Well I woke up yesterday morning covered in blood, went to the toilet where I passed big clumps (sorry)... after my HUGE bleed at 14 weeks I didn't freak out too badly as it wasn't nearly as bad as that, but still terrifying. I went in to the hospital who got me on a monitor and saw Bubs heartbeat was rising and falling loads, so I had to stay in for monitoring.

They said my body is just struggling to cope- a possible side effect from a bad kidney and liver infection I had in Sep last year. So now I have high AND low blood pressure problems, blood sugar problems ,dangerously low iron AND my body is shattered!! I've been told to take it SUPER easy cos if it happens again, i'm going on bed rest for the remainder of this pregnancy. I just want Bean to stay put and grow grow grow!!! Oh and I had steroids for his lungs just in case he wants to make an early appearance.

*sighs*

jetters i really hope things start to pick up for you. Looks like quite a few of us are starting to have a few troubles now :-( xxx

So sorry to hear Philly and Jetters. Keep us updated. :hugs: to both of you!

philly1982 and Jetters, I will keep you two and your babies in my thoughts and I pray every thing turns out great for you two.

Philly what a crappy way to talk about things in an appointment - take it easy and I'm sure you will be on the ball with movements etc :hugs:

I was going to talk to my midwife about it, as I would rather not have anything that I dont need! the hospital is in the middle of reasessing its Strep B policy which I think is making it difficult at the min! But I would think I would be a candidate for re testing at a later stage!

What is the policy Nik? No-one has mentioned it to me!!

well girls i think i probly waffled enough for now.... hope you dont mind me joining you now.... i have been so tentative boutit up to now, cos i have been so nervous aboutthe whole thing....

Good to see you posting :)

I've been told to take it SUPER easy cos if it happens again, i'm going on bed rest for the remainder of this pregnancy. I just want Bean to stay put and grow grow grow!!! Oh and I had steroids for his lungs just in case he wants to make an early appearance.

Yas :hugs: take it easy!

AFM, home for the day :) DH will get the crib fromthe attic tonight whether he likes it or not... needs a good clean down :) and I need to go to my parents (all the way next door...) and get a bookcase down from the attic there from my old room for DD to have

Hey ladies,

Just an update from me. I've got to have an ECV on Thursday to turn her. I'm not allowed to eat anything from 10pm Wednesday until 12pm Thursday. If it doesn't work i'll be booked in for a c-section. Fingers crossed she turns x

Thanks everyone for all your positive words. It really means alot to me, you guys are like family now!

I think Mart being at work makes me worse as my mind goes out of control! Bub has been moving like a right one today. I think he's being a good boy for his mommy! He can kick the crap out of me all he likes now as long as he keeps moving!!!

xxx

Hey ladies,

Just an update from me. I've got to have an ECV on Thursday to turn her. I'm not allowed to eat anything from 10pm Wednesday until 12pm Thursday. If it doesn't work i'll be booked in for a c-section. Fingers crossed she turns x

No idea on that... hope it works for you... my friend turned her DS herself last time in the bath!

Ive just got home and the nurse has left a message on my home phone, saying i need to call her, i had some bloods taken last week, so I can only presume its something to do with them.............. I had bloods done for my thyroid, glucose test and 28 week bloods.

why cant doctors be open at 8pm?!

Oh philly, thats and awful way to be talking about things at your appointemnt. hope your ok. x

jetters and mercy, you both have had a rough couple of days, thinking of you both x

If it was urgent enough she'd have called back again... probably just iron levels or something to try and sort like taking iron for anaemia, Try not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->