****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

cor.... i swear i havnt been gone that long n so much seems to be going on......

i hope your all well... i havnt really got anything to report.... other than.... heres some pics of me in that dress i bought (sorry iv posted the pics before, memory is rubbish)...... the one i wore to work saturday night.... and some links of the shoes n cardi iv bought to go with that dress so i can wear it monday to soccer sixes. x

https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/photographybystephanie/fattyy.jpg
this pic is better full legnth but the face was terrible so i covered it up lol xx
https://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/photographybystephanie/dress.jpg

and these are what i bought last night, should arrive tomorro....
https://www.littlewoods.com/greenwich-extreme-platform-tube-strap-shoes/699392276.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1669%2c4294958775%2fo%2f2&trail=1589-1665-1669-4294958775&prdToken=/p/prod2960951-sku4869957
and
https://www.littlewoods.com/three-quarter-batwing-sleeve-cardigan/662466890.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1699%2fo%2f2%2fr%2f100&trail=1589-1699&prdToken=/p/prod3040469-sku4870044

and lol i got some jeans too.... as i only have that dress and the leggings i bought, thats all the maternity wear i have...... https://www.littlewoods.com/maternity-little-bump-slim-boyfriend-jean/667639034.prd?browseToken=%2fq%2fmaternity+jeans%2fo%2f2&prdToken=/p/prod2740056-sku4868361

ive gotta stop treating myself !!! x

Lliena hope your feeling better this afternoon. I have days when i feel crappy too, usually once Mart has buggered off to work :-(.

pinkandfluffy i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time at your scan. We had ours done nearly 2 weeks ago now andd was the best thing we have spent our money on. Was lovely to see bubs face and all his movements. He loves sleeping with his arms behind his head! I think it brought Mart and bub closer together too as everyone has said how much he looks like him!

flutterbaby, they are inducing me as i'm a type 1 diabetic so as soon as bub is cooked he's out of there. I'm kinda glad in a way now as all this worry about what she said yesterday has made me want him out here nice and healthy sleeping in my arms!

Well Mart is at work till 9pm so i'm off to me mums for dinner. Going to see a cotbed at this womans house afterwards. She is selling a mamas and papas one for £50 so mum thinks it will be sound for her.

Hope everyone has a good evening and lets keeps these babies nice and safe for a while longer! xxx

still feeling poop and was sick few more times, think I have a bug but I've managed to keep some fruit down which is good :)

Beautiful dress mommaofthree! Love it!

Lliena, I hope you feel better really soon! x

I am doing good. Last night I was pretty cranky though as I cleaned the house, and must have tweaked something so I was in alot of pain in my crotch and hips. I also think the baby was up really high, she felt like she was in my lungs. I was really grumpy! Today though, I am tired but feeling really good. I have an OB appoinment tomorrow.

Phew! I just had to catch up on 4 pages even though I was on and posted yesterday! Wowie ladies. :rofl:

How horrible to have medical *professionals* with seemingly no tact! We worry enough on our own we don't need these people feeding us additional worries. :dohh: I have all my bits crossed that everyone's bubs stay in until they are good and ready!

Good luck with all the moving Eoz. Try to take it slow and easy. I can't imagine the exhaustion you will feel considering I sometimes have to lie down after going up and down the stairs more than twice!

My LO's movements have changed too, I am pretty sure he has moved. I used to get kicked and punched in the sides, now it more across the front and not full out karate class anymore.

AFM: Still haven't turned on the a/c, I am beginning to think I am a glutton for punishment. If it gets any hotter I will break down and turn it on, I keep thinking the longer I hold out the more money we save for baby.

Had a doc appt yesterday, everything is fine with me and bubs. Have to start going every 2 weeks now because it's the last tri... that's kinda poopy but reassuring to hear the HB that often. Had my GTT this morning, and may I say YUCK! The stuff didn't taste too bad to begin with but then it started burning my throat!

:hugs: all around

Very glam pics mumma!

And philly I think DH feels the same about our scan, he was dead happy afterwards.

The dvd is pretty good and it was a wonderful experience - we went to Babyview in Barnsley.

Hopefully uploaded a couple of the pics but haven't had chance to flick through the whole disk yet :haha: Loved it :cloud9: Baby is long apparently - don't think he got that from his shorty bum mum :haha:

Sleepy now! :haha:

Attachments

• 0526162939_1.jpg
    0526162939_1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 0526162939_18.jpg
    0526162939_18.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
  • 0526162939_20.jpg
    0526162939_20.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8
What a FAB dress Mummaofthree!!!! You looke very Glam in it!!!
and Pinkandfluffy what fab scan pics! Baby has a cheeky look about it in the third pic! lol! Lovely!
Lliena Hope you feel better ASAP!

I have had a wonderful chilled out day! Mat's Bosses have been amazing and given him full paid compassionate leave for the last few days and he has been able to take over everything! He cooked dinner tonight and has just nipped out to Tesco for snacks and some yummy pastries for havein with a Cuppa before bed haha!

He and Riley had a lovely long play out on the green at the front of our house this afternoon, he is trying to teach Riley to play Rugby! haha! It wasnt goin too well but they had fun! I sat out for a wee while on the blanket and chilled in the sun before retiring inside for a snooze haha!

Bubs is feeling very low today and I can feel his or her head thudding downward, which is worrying me a little as I now know it has a chunk of placenta nestled under its head!
Its been SO active and was hillarious in the bath earlier kicking the bath toys off that Riley was balancing on there! lol!

pinandfluffy, wonderful photos! Love the smiley face on the 3rd pic!!!

Hope you're on the road to recovery now mercy! Glad your hubby is being fab! He needs a gold star!!!

Took Mart to work this morning and feel so tired. I ma have to go back to bed in a bit for a power nap.

Rang the HIP helpline yesterday and it seems there may be a problem with my form. Gotta wait for a phonecall in the next 2 days to see what has happened and what to do next!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a good morning! xxx

Lliena you feeling any better today? :hugs:

What about you philly, have you mnaged to remove your heart from your throat and take some time to chill? :kiss:

P&F - What fabulous scan pics. When I had my consultant scan on Thursday she changed the image to 4D, it wasnt until I saw my own baby that I realised how cool they were, I never liked them before. Totally amazing.

Mercy - sounds like DH is really looking after you chick, just keep the rest up if you can :kiss:

HWM - Can I have a work count down please, I seem to have fallen behind, must be what 15 days??

AFM - Had the mw yesterday and she was pleased with me. Urine clear, BP normal and growing right on track so all good there. Although I've told her she can induce me as I am far to organised to wait for a spontaneous labour so if she doesnt mind. She didnt quite like that idead. Oh well worth a try!

On a plus, they only let us go 10 days over here now rather than 14 so thats something else to be thankful for but I think I shall keep the extra two weeks on the end of my count down and then I cant be fed up, anything before is a bonus.

Driveway men are still here, well just about i was going to floor him yesterday the cheeky shit, start getting trappy with me cos he is having a bad day so I give him bolloecks, after that he seem to take his knickers out his arse and calm down a bit!

Need to do a uick dash to Tesco for a few little bits and then baby group this afternoon, looking forward to that as I didnt make it last week and prior to that been away.

Well the weather here is cold wet and miserable! Does look like it is trying to brighten up though.

Oh bless E, she has just come into me with her dolly wrapped up in a blanket kissing it! love her!

Hope you all have a good day girlies xxxxx

Morning ladies, im feeling much better today thanks MrsP had a really good sleep and havent been sick since yesterday teatime so fingers crossed it was just a bug :)

urgh i dont feel so good...... i should be dressed and ready to leave to take my son to nursery but iv woken feeling like crap !! i feel like im gonna throw up and i feel dizzy n weak :o( i wanna go back to bed... gunna have to chuck something on n get a cab to the nursery i think...... i dont feel very good :( n the emotions kick in, coz i feel like crap i just wanna cry... boo hooo x

bless you hun i've got major heart burn today

just a question will any of you ladies be doing anything to bring labour on i'e
rtl pineapple sex walking curry etc

I will be doing RLT, sex, epo, walking, curry, anything that is safe.
I will be staying away from castor oil, I did it my first pregnancy and it was a big mistake. I don't know about the pineapple thing to bring on labor.

I will be staying away from castor oil, I did it my first pregnancy and it was a big mistake. I don't know about the pineapple thing to bring on labor.

i've never done anything to bring on labour before except walk but i go over so i'm thinking i may have a go this time not curry or pineapple tho i'll puck up oh and castor oil is a no no my sis did that and err well stomach cramp and sickness is an understatement

i've never done anything to bring on labour before except walk but i go over so i'm thinking i may have a go this time not curry or pineapple tho i'll puck up oh and castor oil is a no no my sis did that and err well stomach cramp and sickness is an understatement

Yeah, that's what happened to me with the castor oil, I was so miserable and hated myself for taking it, never again, lesson learned.
I'm hoping the rlt works for me. Tell me what works for you when the time come as you are due before me.

You hve to eat 7 whole pineapples in one go,for it to even have a slight effect. Not worth the heartburn!

You hve to eat 7 whole pineapples in one go,for it to even have a slight effect. Not worth the heartburn!

ewww i don't like it anyway 7 oh no no no

yeah i'll let you all know how i get on i go over so just coming on time is my goal lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->