****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN REALLY ANNOY ME AT TIMES!!!!!!!

Sorry just had to let that out. Mart is doing my head in and it's either vent on here or punch him in the love spuds!!!!! So i spend over an hour cooking dinner for him to moan i didn't put the right cheese on his bloody jacket potato!!!! So as you can imagine i tell him nicely to do it himself next time but that would actually mean him doing something.

So now he has left his dinner and started on the ironing!!!! Saying that he doesn't do anything so he can only eat once he has done something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear if i didn't love him and he wasn't a copper i really would hurt him!!!!!

Rant over!!!! lol xxx

Aww Philly what a muppet you'd think he'd know better than to complain to a preggo lady about the wrong cheese!!!! :dohh:

But pmsl @ love spuds :haha:

I agree hun. 100% muppet!!!! Can think of a few other words but couldn't possibly say before 9pm!!!! lol xxx

aaaaw philly, hope it gets better soon :) men can be hard work at times!!

also pmsl at love spuds!! that has made my day...

holywood - good news about your hip :) hope mine comes soon...

quick question ladies... all bumps clothes, blankets etc are in a huuuuge mountain in DD#1's room and kinda getting in the way... is it too early to wash it all and put it away? xx

Hi ladies,
Just joining all you Aug bubbas here, mine is due Aug 20th, blue and pink polka dot at the mo!!

carolyn, i've already washed some of bubs clothes and put them away so don't see what harm it can do to wash them now.

It's deathly quiet here now. Mart has got a cob on and i refuse to speak the first word! Looks like i'm heading to bed early! Let the battle of the wills commence!!! lol xxx

:hi: girls!
We are finally getting settled in from the move! Still working on it though. Taking longer than anticipated due to swollen feet :wacko: but im getting there ;) Been leaving updates on FB if anyone is interested.
Can't wait until the 9th! We get to meet our new MW...no more OB!!!! :yipee: (no affense to those who have an OB, but we had a bad experience with ours). I can't believe that im finally in the 3rd Trimester. ladies our babies will be here in no time! Its hard to believe that some of you could be delivering in 9 weeks! :baby:

Carolyn, no. I dont think its too early to wash and put away baby clothing :thumbup: Unless you live in a place that isn't very filtrated (with dust and what not) i say its perfectly okay...and i wanna start hanging Isaiah's clothing up...im in SUPER nesting mod! LOL

read on a thread that a midwife said 3 rtl tablets from 32 weeks at 36 have 6 rtl tabs and from 37 weeks sex every 6 hours and express milk from 37 weeks as it release a hormone to start you off i'm gonna be busy

Id like to see you have the energy for sex every 6 hrs when your that preg :haha:

Id like to see you have the energy for sex every 6 hrs when your that preg :haha:

it's that often cause that when they would come and put the gel up you every 6 hours makes me laugh i said paternity leave doesn't start until they are here my hubby will have to pot it up and we'll put a turkey baster on the shopping list lol

jesus !!!! id have to rearrange my whole day around that tight schedule !!!! x

I couldn't keep up with that schedule either on top of work and class! Good luck flutter!

I drank RRLT all throughout my first pregnancy. I made sure to really drink more in third tri though. At 37 weeks I started taking evening primrose oil tablets and we only had sex once the week I went into labour :D

I had her just beofre 39 weeks.

Im hoping this one comes around the same time... if not a tab bit earlier :D

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEN REALLY ANNOY ME AT TIMES!!!!!!!

Sorry just had to let that out. Mart is doing my head in and it's either vent on here or punch him in the love spuds!!!!! So i spend over an hour cooking dinner for him to moan i didn't put the right cheese on his bloody jacket potato!!!! So as you can imagine i tell him nicely to do it himself next time but that would actually mean him doing something.

So now he has left his dinner and started on the ironing!!!! Saying that he doesn't do anything so he can only eat once he has done something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear if i didn't love him and he wasn't a copper i really would hurt him!!!!!

Rant over!!!! lol xxx

I say do him anyway! Toad, he must have been feeling rather brave or stupid last night philly. Is all forgiven this morning?

aaaaw philly, hope it gets better soon :) men can be hard work at times!!

also pmsl at love spuds!! that has made my day...

holywood - good news about your hip :) hope mine comes soon...

quick question ladies... all bumps clothes, blankets etc are in a huuuuge mountain in DD#1's room and kinda getting in the way... is it too early to wash it all and put it away? xx

No I dont think so hon, I am just waiting for my bro to bring the furniture home out of storage and I am going to start to do mine, just the newborn stuff and the bedding, I shall hang on with the 0-3 but I think the more done now the better.

Oh how exciting all this is getting x

Hi ladies,
Just joining all you Aug bubbas here, mine is due Aug 20th, blue and pink polka dot at the mo!!

Welcome hon I shall add you to the front page.

:hi: girls!
We are finally getting settled in from the move! Still working on it though. Taking longer than anticipated due to swollen feet :wacko: but im getting there ;) Been leaving updates on FB if anyone is interested.
Can't wait until the 9th! We get to meet our new MW...no more OB!!!! :yipee: (no affense to those who have an OB, but we had a bad experience with ours). I can't believe that im finally in the 3rd Trimester. ladies our babies will be here in no time! Its hard to believe that some of you could be delivering in 9 weeks! :baby:

Carolyn, no. I dont think its too early to wash and put away baby clothing :thumbup: Unless you live in a place that isn't very filtrated (with dust and what not) i say its perfectly okay...and i wanna start hanging Isaiah's clothing up...im in SUPER nesting mod! LOL

hey Guppy, nice to see you here and hope things are ok and you are settling in well. x

read on a thread that a midwife said 3 rtl tablets from 32 weeks at 36 have 6 rtl tabs and from 37 weeks sex every 6 hours and express milk from 37 weeks as it release a hormone to start you off i'm gonna be busy

haha, I'm with Lliena on this one, dont know if I would have the energy to keep up on that one right now the thought of it alone is enough to make me want to sleep.

I drank RRLT all throughout my first pregnancy. I made sure to really drink more in third tri though. At 37 weeks I started taking evening primrose oil tablets and we only had sex once the week I went into labour :D

I had her just beofre 39 weeks.

Im hoping this one comes around the same time... if not a tab bit earlier :D

Hey Ryder, lovely to see you here.. How have you been? Baby J ok?

Oh HWM - I think Dan is aiming to be gone by the end of June if not just into July which isnt too much of a problem, will just need a day to get the nursery painted, as it is just a case of a clean up in there the room had been done when we first moved in. Furniture is due home this weekend so I am going to fill that up and then it will just be a case of putting all my bits in the room to make it perfect.

And the driveway is finally finished, well he needs to drop some soil off for my flower bed and then that it is.

As for me - I am having lunch and date with my hairdresser today, going to pick her up though so she can do my hair here as it wil be easier with E. She has a little boy who is 6 weeks!! How scary!

I am then having a date with my to do lists, want to start attacking them and getting them into finer detail, thought the nesting had already hit, how wrong was I?? But it is definately here now!

Getting very excited as next weekend I am going out for the day to meet up with 6 other ladies who I met when I was a November mummy and finally after 2 years we are all getting together. Just hope we all get on.

I put the first load on last night and spent about an hour trying to sort out the tiny socks and scratch mitts :) x

I put the first load on last night and spent about an hour trying to sort out the tiny socks and scratch mitts :) x

i washed mine and dryd it and the was a mit all tucked in so everything was dry and i had my dryer going for half hour with one mit aaaarrrrggggggggghhhh

secret to scratch mitts and booties is to buy a washing net and some plastic pegs that way you can peg em together and put in the net and even if they escape the peg they still are contained! My mum told me this after we had given in and started using the babygros from next with inbuilt scratch mits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->