****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hiya marato be i also dont have a bump buddie :-( x

hey girls!!!
i had a better day today at work although it was that busy that the 9 hours flew! im sooo bloated today! my tummy is becoming harder everyday....like the bloat wont go away!!!
i have finished most of my christmas shopping now! how is everyone else going with it??
ooh and i thought i would extend my offer....would anyone like to be bump buddies with me cause i dont have one lol
xxxx

Hi maretobe, I don't have a bump buddy either - I'm due 7th Aug but don't mind a different date :hugs:

I need a bump buddy too!!!!! I'm due 11th Aug but have a feeling that will change once i have scan, my cycles were all over the place and think they were longer than 28 days.

Anyone elses symptoms disappeared? I was feeling soooooooooo sick at the weekend and then yesterday and today have had no sickness but a little headache

Me I've not really had any syptoms. Just a tummy ache as if AF is about to appear! Been a bit tired but have also been really busy x

Mrs P i know exactly how you feel. My appointment is not until the 29th!!!! That's almost 3 WEEKS AWAY!!!

It's killing me and I think I would feel more at ease if my symptoms were more intense. All I have is the sore tatas and now the veins are much more prominent. They are definitely growing. I am haning to pee more too. I do feel tired most of the day too.

But - no morning sickenss, no nausea, very little cramping, no ffod cravings, no food repulsions, no difficulty eating, nada.

I have never wanted to feel that stuff before but I guess now it kind of feels like a confirmation that everything is going well.

I am just going to stick with the idea that as long as I feel okay, i don't cramp intensly or start bleeding - that all will be well. It's all I can do to keep my self sane right now.

:wacko:

anyone else seem unable to satisfy their hunger? I'm just eating and eating and eating! never seem to be full up. then i feel sick. then hungry again!

Hey all, sorry I've been away again. Finals were really taking up alot of my time last week. I finished classes last night and got a 4.0 in Psychology. On my Anatomy and Physiology lab I got a 90% and a 93% on lecture YAY :happydance::happydance:. Now I get a month break before it starts all over again.
Hollywoodmum - That was my first preggo symptom with my DD and DS. I couldn't get enough to eat. It felt like it had been 10 days between meals and it hadn't even been 1 hour :blush: This one I haven't had any symptoms to speak of.
My appt is next Friday Dec 18th. I will be about 7.4 weeks. I'm wondering if the midwife will go by my LMP or my O date. If she goes by my O date I am only 5.6 weeks now. I'm wondering if thats why I haven't had any sickness or if I'm just not going to get any :shrug:. I didn't have any with DD or DS.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I couldn't keep up with all the posts. You gals have been busy in here lol.

Well, I just miscarried today, but I am positive that I will get pregnant soon again. It just was probably sick and better that it happened now than possibly later. I am gonna keep my chin up because I am determined for another :bfp: in January! :)

Majm, I am so sorry. I love your attitude.. looking forward to having you join us in Jan!

Aww hon, so sorry to hear that but yes...that's the fighting spirit! Will keep my fingers crossed that you get some good news in January. Wishing you all the best xxx

I had to do another test today just to reassure myself I am pregnant as I've lost my last 4 pregnancies between 6 and 10 weeks. The line was instant and very dark where as last week it took a while to show and was quite faint so thats a good sign. I just have no real symptoms other than constant little cramps and shooting pains and tender boobies. I was sooooo laid back with my first pregnancy which resulted in my healthy daughter just wish I could feel the same again.

Well, I just miscarried today, but I am positive that I will get pregnant soon again. It just was probably sick and better that it happened now than possibly later. I am gonna keep my chin up because I am determined for another :bfp: in January! :)

:hugs: to you! Way to keep up the PMA!! Best of luck to you sweetie. See you soon :flower:

I haven't gone to the Dr. to confirm it but I have still been bleeding since Monday and I'm pretty sure I've lost the baby. I got my bfp on 11/20.... Please take me off the list and hopefully I will be back soon. Good luck ladies.

majm and wantabelly, so sorry. hope you're back in first tri very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->