****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Never ever ever ever ever ever move house when pregnant EVER!

I am exhausted and so bloody fed up.

Hope you lovely ladies are ok xxxxx

Hope you all get settled nice n quick Zoe, better moving now than with a few day old newborn surely? Hope you havent overdone things...?

Half term here so nowt on, MW this afternoon and a day of playing with mogster :yipee: Thinking cars first then if wind drops we can go outside with his plane...

Eoz i don't know how you've done it! I've moved home twice and hated every single time. I vow that next time i move (fingers crossed soon) i'm willing to pay people to pack, move and unpack for me! Well done though, you're one tough cookie!!!

Weather is pants here this morning. Off to see my diabetic team and see if they can put my mind at ease over a few things. Then got a few errands to run before mw this afternoon.

This lack of sleep is starting to affect me now. Poored half my cheeros in the bowl, half on the floor!!! Brian hooverd those up which he didn't mind. I'm saying really strange things too. Was in Tesco yesterday getting bits. Mart asked how many bottles of fanta he should get. I said get 3 as 'you drink them like pop'!!! Didn't even realise. I think my mind has now left me!!!

Have a good day all xxx

I can't believe how much junk we have.I am in a lot of pain and i have a nasty feeling the fibroid is back as i have a familiar pain : ( I have moved twice with a newborn and it was easier as i had more energy and i could lift or not get nagged for lifting x

enjoy your day oo and ummm the pram thing has taken a complete change lol We may have found a ultimate bargain!

Philly I said to OH bet Gordon Brown didn't have to do this! I am saving now for a removal fund lol

Hi all,

mad night for me last night DD#1 (Abby, 18months) had her first (and last with any luck) asthma attack, she struggled for breath and just as i reached to phone for an ambulance she gook a gulp of air and got going again... screaming and terrified! i rang nhs24 and got her checked out at the local hosp - they were fab! her stats and breathing were normal so they let me take her home, ive been up prodding and checking on her all night. She seems fine now but its safe to say my blood pressure of the chart!!

hope everyone well :) xx

Oh my sounds terrifying. How is she now?

Good morning all!
Well I have had a lovely lie in this morning as hubs and my little man got up and had breakfast together leavin me snoozing haha!
Its a beautiful day in NI and I think I will take my mums and tots group outside to play in the sun today! I dont usually open it on a Bank hol but I have spread word around and think its a shame to waste the opportunity to take our garden toys out!

My bump feels very hard today, and I think Braxton Hicks have started happening! it gets tight and if baby kicks when its like that it bloomin hurts! lol! I think I have a little dancer in there because he or she is shimmying away like mad in there this past few days!
cant remember when i got BH's with riley, I am sure something happened to all my brain cells after I had him cos it was only 2 yrs ago but I seem to have forgotten everything haha!

Hope everyone is well today! good luck finding a pop up travel cot Kelly9, they really are fantastic! I tried looking if the one I have is available in Canada and I think its a UK only one! but hopefully on ebay you'll find something similar!

Right off for a shower and to wander to our little shop now to buy milk and yummy things for my mums and tots group!
Lots of hugs
Nikki B x x x x

Mercy you DH does spoil you, although mine is good I cant complain.

You dont seem to be still for more than a minute, how do you keep going?

Bah we had snow just 2 days ago Jasmak! I don't feel bad for your rain, I'll trade! I am in calgary. No sign of smoke out here.

I failed my 1 hour GD test :( any other of you failed it then passed or failed the 3 hour? I have mine tomorrow but am all worried about it.

Good luck :hugs:

Hope you all get settled nice n quick Zoe, better moving now than with a few day old newborn surely? Hope you havent overdone things...?

Half term here so nowt on, MW this afternoon and a day of playing with mogster :yipee: Thinking cars first then if wind drops we can go outside with his plane...

Sounds like a lovely day ahead. Most of our groups stop for HT too, although messy play is still on tomorrow.

Eoz i don't know how you've done it! I've moved home twice and hated every single time. I vow that next time i move (fingers crossed soon) i'm willing to pay people to pack, move and unpack for me! Well done though, you're one tough cookie!!!

Weather is pants here this morning. Off to see my diabetic team and see if they can put my mind at ease over a few things. Then got a few errands to run before mw this afternoon.

This lack of sleep is starting to affect me now. Poored half my cheeros in the bowl, half on the floor!!! Brian hooverd those up which he didn't mind. I'm saying really strange things too. Was in Tesco yesterday getting bits. Mart asked how many bottles of fanta he should get. I said get 3 as 'you drink them like pop'!!! Didn't even realise. I think my mind has now left me!!!

Have a good day all xxx

Its not too bright here this morning either. Hope they put your mind at rest for you this afternoon.

AFM - pretty shattered today had along weekend decorating and such things. Managed to wash and iron all of the baby clothes and bedding so thats a plus and the decorating is nearly ready for the painter so quite productive really.

Although I have noticed the busier I am it sets my cells of rubbing and the bleeding starts, but nothing too major will just keep an eye on it.

Think Si is expecting to be sit back and do nothing, does he not realise women have babies everyday. Not only that I am not sitting in a cloud of dust for the next 9 weeks, would survive 9 hours!

:haha:philly funny drink like pop

eoz i don't envy you i moved when i had my second had to repaint the house and set up all the furniture as was my first place had no clue how much work i had to do i finally finished in 7 weeks and 3 days later my waters broke just when i thought i could rest lol

mrsp it's a trying time trying to do house and have a baby bless you how on earth do you manage to settle down

i've got midwife today :happydance: i 'm getting ready now i'm excited i can't wait to meet my little bubba :cloud9:

Zoe, I couldn't have handled a house move now - never want to mvoe again, let alone pregnant!
Moggy, we get no half term :( on the plus side, we finish for summer 30 June...
Kelly, no idea about GD/GTT tests... good luck!
Good luck with all MW appointments ladies! I still haven't met my community MW, I see my GP (next week) but once school is finished I'll be able to see MW... :)
tired, sore head here - not helped by the glue I've just had to use to repair broken projects for pupils - hope they appreciate it! Off to get a cup of water, (or better a cup of tea, if the milk has been delivered!) before my first class arrive - clock's ticking!

A first city wheels in Sand in mint condition (ask mrs p if nice) 2 carry cots,raincover,seats all for £90!

Hi all,

mad night for me last night DD#1 (Abby, 18months) had her first (and last with any luck) asthma attack, she struggled for breath and just as i reached to phone for an ambulance she gook a gulp of air and got going again... screaming and terrified! i rang nhs24 and got her checked out at the local hosp - they were fab! her stats and breathing were normal so they let me take her home, ive been up prodding and checking on her all night. She seems fine now but its safe to say my blood pressure of the chart!!

hope everyone well :) xx

Oh my sounds terrifying. How is she now?

Good morning all!
Well I have had a lovely lie in this morning as hubs and my little man got up and had breakfast together leavin me snoozing haha!
Its a beautiful day in NI and I think I will take my mums and tots group outside to play in the sun today! I dont usually open it on a Bank hol but I have spread word around and think its a shame to waste the opportunity to take our garden toys out!

My bump feels very hard today, and I think Braxton Hicks have started happening! it gets tight and if baby kicks when its like that it bloomin hurts! lol! I think I have a little dancer in there because he or she is shimmying away like mad in there this past few days!
cant remember when i got BH's with riley, I am sure something happened to all my brain cells after I had him cos it was only 2 yrs ago but I seem to have forgotten everything haha!

Hope everyone is well today! good luck finding a pop up travel cot Kelly9, they really are fantastic! I tried looking if the one I have is available in Canada and I think its a UK only one! but hopefully on ebay you'll find something similar!

Right off for a shower and to wander to our little shop now to buy milk and yummy things for my mums and tots group!
Lots of hugs
Nikki B x x x x

Mercy you DH does spoil you, although mine is good I cant complain.

You dont seem to be still for more than a minute, how do you keep going?

Bah we had snow just 2 days ago Jasmak! I don't feel bad for your rain, I'll trade! I am in calgary. No sign of smoke out here.

I failed my 1 hour GD test :( any other of you failed it then passed or failed the 3 hour? I have mine tomorrow but am all worried about it.

Good luck :hugs:

Sounds like a lovely day ahead. Most of our groups stop for HT too, although messy play is still on tomorrow.

Have a good day all xxx

Its not too bright here this morning either. Hope they put your mind at rest for you this afternoon.

AFM - pretty shattered today had along weekend decorating and such things. Managed to wash and iron all of the baby clothes and bedding so thats a plus and the decorating is nearly ready for the painter so quite productive really.

Although I have noticed the busier I am it sets my cells of rubbing and the bleeding starts, but nothing too major will just keep an eye on it.

Think Si is expecting to be sit back and do nothing, does he not realise women have babies everyday. Not only that I am not sitting in a cloud of dust for the next 9 weeks, would survive 9 hours!

Absolutely fine!! you wouldnt know anything had been wrong!! lol, She was bouncing around 10mins after it happened!! I was in a worse state than she was... lol xxx

Never ever ever ever ever ever move house when pregnant EVER!

I am exhausted and so bloody fed up.

Hope you lovely ladies are ok xxxxx

Hi again Zoe... not spoken for a while - hope you're well (and recovering from your move....)
We move house on Thursday, but we're getting the professionals in to do all the hard work. Hopefully that will make things easier for us! :p

Wow thats a bargain! I remember MrsP telling us about hers in the early pages of first trimester! Seems ages ago but the pram name stuck!

Got a call from john Lewis about rescheduling our Dash's delivery as we will be away and they have said they will get it to our local delivery hub - down the road basically - and we can pick up from them any time from June 2nd - might go get it at the weekend

Morning ladies :) Im just having a lazy day today after spending the weekend at the inlaws its nice to have some peace and quiet. Weather is awful here today really overcast and raining, and i've had my mum up to her old tricks again and letting me down so so annoyed and upset with her I really dont know what to do anymore. I dont want to stop Fi seeing her nanny but I cant cope with the way my mum is always letting me down and changing plans. Guess I just need to be the grown up in the relationship and not give her any excuses to change plans etc and that way i cant feel let down.

On a good note our pram is being delivered on friday :happydance: :happydance:

Lliena, sounds nice to have a chance to relax. Not good about your mum though that must be really disappointing.
I'm on a sugar crash :( just been icing and decorating biscuits with my Home Economics class, and ate 4 at break time...

Yeah it is dissapointing, Im wishing the tesco man to hurry up and deliver the shopping as Im starving! Could do with some biscuits hehe! :)

For any of you ladies that have other children what are you going to do when your in labour? me and the OH only moved to Stafford last aug and still dont really know anyone that well to ask them if they can watch Fi for us. Will the hospitals let a 6 yr old come along and wait in the relatives room or someting?? :s

We have a neighbour coming to sit with Mogster once it starts and then my Mum will be driving over as will my sis - whoever gets here first will releive the neighbour then my Mum will stay as long as we need. Our hospital wont let him come til after bubs arrives... Hoping we time it well cos its a good hour and twenty drive for either Mum/Sis so middle of the night mightnt be ideal although the roads would be quiet :haha:

forgot to ask - which buggy have you gone for?

We dont even know the neighbours that well and my mum is always letting me down so cant trust her to be there and inlaws live 4 hrs away so really stuck unless I can befriend one of the mums at school!

Gone for this silver cross pram:

https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cross-Complete-Jet-Sport/dp/B003MR93YM/sr=1-2/qid=1275392444/ref=sr_1_2/278-9949171-4193828?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

We got it on the baby plan at mothercare when they had the offer of free carseat :happydance:

i am having my brother have my kids day or night i think kids have to be older to be left in the family room but i'd check with your hospital

i've just got back from my midwife app and i'm measuring 32 weeks she said to speak to consultant at scan to see if they induce me closer to due my due date if i go over i asked about the waters going as well and she said if one set goes that that they trickle right upon until due and if the other one goes they can whoosh and then stop

i'm so fed up now its unreal i hope baby slows down a little don't want one bigger than 9lb :cry: thats big enough for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->