****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hope the results come back quick Tiff.

Oh HWM, not having a good couple of days chick are you, wish you better soon :hugs:

AFM just getting some housework done once I get my arse off here and then off to a friends for lunch which will be nice. Met her at baby group and we get on really well. Always nice to meet new friends.

Right off to change the beds.

Have a good day girls xxx

Morning ladies :)

Not sure what to do with myself today, might pop into town and start getting a few bits for my hospital bag if I can be bothered to move off the couch :haha:

i need to get some bits too - like maternity pads... have disposable knickers a friend gave me (unused!), lots of breastpads left over from last time, nursing bras, lansinoh... need to get a stash of snacks, but closer to the time I think... and download some books for my eReader! Have all the baby bits gathered!
Have fun shopping!

Mogster is 2 but 3 in couple months, tried once before but he wasnt ready, this time he is asking for big boy pants so giving it another try to see, if it doesnt happen day 1-2 they suggest waiting to try again in few months, this is our second attempt...all my friends with girsl have found it sooo much easier but we are first boy to try.....all good so far - 4 wees in potty and 1 poo but its only 9.45 so not even 3 hours in....

oooh dont forget the afterbirth treat....I have maltesers for that :wohoo:

Mogster is 2 but 3 in couple months, tried once before but he wasnt ready, this time he is asking for big boy pants so giving it another try to see, if it doesnt happen day 1-2 they suggest waiting to try again in few months, this is our second attempt...all my friends with girsl have found it sooo much easier but we are first boy to try.....all good so far - 4 wees in potty and 1 poo but its only 9.45 so not even 3 hours in....

Doing really good so far !!! :thumbup: :happydance: We are hoping to try Kaitlyn with potty-training as soon as the weather gets a little warmer. probably in the next month or so ! :)

Doing really good so far !!! :thumbup: :happydance: We are hoping to try Kaitlyn with potty-training as soon as the weather gets a little warmer. probably in the next month or so ! :)

30 weeks today hun :happydance::happydance:

Ooh hope it goes well for you, we were hoping to do it in nicer weather but he wanted to try again today so figure enthusiasm has to count a bit. Just ordered so protector pads for the carseat.....we are on 30min checks at the moment, hoping to go up to 35/40 this afternoon then 50min/1hour tomorrow. Luckily its halfterm so no distractions other than playing and little people visiting....

And :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: we got confirmation of our nursery place in September, exactly what we wanted the time the place everything :loopy: :dance:

30 weeks today hun :happydance::happydance:

Yep !!! :happydance: Scary too thought, only 70 days left !!! And only 7 weeks until we're actually in term !!! :thumbup:

Good luck Moggy, we have just got E's potty out and its is currently in the front room.

She tells us when she has done a poo and can say wee wee so I am going to try in a couple of weeks. We are just so busy right now I cant give it my 100%

I've made a deal with Mart that he is going to train bub on the potty. After all i don't know how to point and aim so could end up spraying the wall!!! lol xxx

little boys sit to start off as would be way too messy to start out standing and aiming :nope:

Going okay so far, even been into town for a bit....hoping to get out in the garden later much easier if we have an accident...which we must be due...

Good news on the nursery place moggy - and good luck with the potty training!

Back at work today after nearly 3 weeks off..........boo. Just requested to bring my mat leave forward a week :rofl:

Hope you are all having a good day - haven't got far back through the thread as lunch break nearly over already :dohh:

And :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: we got confirmation of our nursery place in September, exactly what we wanted the time the place everything :loopy: :dance:

Great stuff!!

Back at work today after nearly 3 weeks off..........boo. Just requested to bring my mat leave forward a week :rofl:

Oh, exciting, so when do you finish?! School finishes here 30 June, that'll be my last day in work, but maternity leave won't kick in until the day before I'm due, so end of July... will get full pay for July which is cool!

I'm really wary of potty training right now, don't want C to regress when she sees baby having nappy changed etc...
A month ago she was telling us she needed to poo, but now the stance has changed, and she's actively denying it when I ask her (and it's blatently obvious that she is!)

60mg codeine, with 1000mg paracetemol seems to have done the trick for me - head clear, guts seems to have settled, all good. Will take another dose again at lunchtime though!

i left potty training quite late i think.... my son is 3 n a half now n has been clean for about 7 weeks...... dry alot longer as wee wees were easier to train lol he used to wait til bedtime n do poos in his pullups (bedtime pants as i called them) sorry if tmi. x

i didnt think it mattered too much.... he was scared of poo poos in the toilet and in the end what did the trick for me was i bought him a new bed.... a single so i could pass his toddler bed on to my daughter and her cot onto the newest addition.... and i said to him... if he wanted to sleep in the big boy bed he wasnt allowed bedtime pants anymore as nappies were only for babies..... he was happy with that. i made him a sticker chart so that i could reward him for no accidents. and it really worked... i honestly thought id be confronted by tears !! lol

so yer.... now he knows hes a big boy because his little sister has nappies and he doesnt because hes the big one lol... hes very proud of that fact . x

hope everyone is well...... ive had an emotional weekend... although soccer six was a laugh with my girl friends..... x

im sure ill update you on the emotional journey when i can ......

love to mums n tums

x

Back form my mini shopping excursion and now have my toiletries for my hospital bag :D Might have also got a footlong subway for lunch too :blush: :haha:

Back form my mini shopping excursion and now have my toiletries for my hospital bag :D Might have also got a footlong subway for lunch too :blush: :haha:

lol funny thats my sort of shopping
i've just ate cheese on toast with beans yummy to some people dirty tho :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"