****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

yeah, he was on here this weekend and his wife and him wanted a homebirth, but no interventions, including scans or inductions up to 43 weeks!!!

would have thought that a bit risky for bubs these days but guess its how they did it in the old days - would rather have intervention myself although as little as needs be and given what happened with Mogster am happy for all the intervention they deem necessary this time!

NO WAY!!! not the same without her!
wonder what happened there then x I actually wrote a comment on that thread and there were some very direct opinions, but to be fair it was a controversial and very emotive subject so it was bound to happen!

Sorry girls completely changing the subject, could you please give me your opinion on the name Sophie.

I was making the bed at the begining of the week and the name Sophie came to me, think si and I have dicussed it before and said no, but it seems to have struck a cord with me.

We also have Emily, Amelia, Katie and now Sophie

Sophie Alice was our girl name, I love it. Like it spelled Sophy too :thumbup: Good choice MrsP

Sophie is a LOVELY name! I quite like it but my brothers daughter is a sophie so was not in the running for us!
I also LOVE Emily x

Emily is my other favourite but Si likes Katie and I dont too much.

If we had Emily I think we would have Emily Jane Piggott or for Sophie I like Sophie Louise Piggott. I want something pretty. E is Eleanor Grace.

What can you come up with?

Boys think it will be Matthew or Henry

I really LOVE Sophie! It was on my list for my first girl, but I took it off this one because I personally know two...well, one is a Sophia, and the other is Sophie. lol...but, I still LOVE it. It is pretty and elegant.

Sophie is a beautiful name!! My cousin just named her little girl Sophie.
I'm not sure about overseas but here it is a really popular name.

Wonder why Jetters would be banned from BnB, seems crazy. Never heard of anyone being banned before!!! Hopefully we can stay updated if someone has her on FB

Thunderstorms here tonight!!! We've been having 30+ weather for awhile so will be nice to get a good storm :)

I saw something on her status today.I think she upset Wobbles x

That sucks about jetters, will she be allowed to come back at all? :cry:

Melissa, I love the lightening and thunder storms we get in calgary but haven't seen any this year, we went back to NS during the peak I guess?

oooh Sophie and Eleanor MrsP's lil girls sounds fab

Leaning towards Henry and Eleanor if its a boy

Makes me wish i was hainvg a surprise cos even though we can discount half the names we still have to give Moglet a name! :dohh: Ah well with Mogster we had a list and his name wasnt even on it :haha:

oh no on jetters :cry: i'm not allowed on fb so i won't get an update off her so will you ladies keep me in the loop what did she do to upset wobbles

mrsp i have never rated sophie until my eldest said they other day oh mommy if its a girl can we call her sophie littlehales now it's really growing on me very elegant i love katy i like emily but my niece is called emellia and we call her emi so i feel thats a little to close i love henry 2

melissa i hate thunder i'm a defo sit on the stairs girl my hubby went out and it started here one day and he came straight home said he'd came back cause he knew i'd be on edge lol i hadn't even noticed it had started i'd fell asleep with the tv on :haha:

how is everyone today got my neice's birthday today so i'll be out this afternoon for a while ....means i have to get off my ass lol

i had a dream my hubby left me last night these dreams are doing my head in can't wait for my brain to return oh yeah my hubby had a tatoo last night a dragon ....well it looks more like a snake if you ask me but it is nice

Morning all.

Hope everyone is well. Totally shocked at jetters, what is her name so i can add her on fb. Will she ever be able to come back? I'd just make up a new account.

Had a crap night last night. Me and Mart had a blazing row worst one yet. Started off with him saying he was bored whilst playing on his PSP for 2 hours straight and ended with me saying he was a lazy shite who needed to support me 100% more or he's out of the pic! We haven't spoken since and i couldn't give a shite. I refuse to look after 2 babies once bub is born. So it's up to him now.

I don't know if it's the stress of last night or not being able to go to the loo but i'm getting really painful lower abdomin pains. To the point where i can't move it hurts that much. It's all across the bottom and i'm hoping it just is cause of constipation :-(. Bub is moving nicely so that puts me at ease a little but the pain is really hurts.

MrsP i love the name Sophie, such a pretty name that can take her from 0-90 yrs.

We still haven't come up with a name but at this rate i will have total control of choosing as that chump won't be here!!! Ggggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to rant on but he really has peed me off.

Anyway he's at work so quiet day today.

Hope everyone has a good one xxx

Thanks girlies for your input, Si's great but you never quite get the whole full on jump up and down response that I like! lol!

Oh Philly, take it things are no better this morning. There was some good advice on your fb. As I said last night, it normally gets worse for a bit once bub is born where you are both adjusting but you have to override it as it will get worse before it gets better.

I think your friend was right, so doing stuff for him and clearing up after him. I'm not saying dont do his dinner, but once he starts to run out of things cos he cant be bothered to put his washing in the basket he'll soon notice. Havent got to be nasty about it, carry on as normal just dont do all those other bits.

Even a few trips out in the evening just for a coffee somewhere as he expects you to be sitting at home.

What dont break them f*cks them!

Enjoy the party flutter, you have a lovely day for it.

Moggy how is mogsters training going?

Sunshine lovely to have you back my darling and glad you enjoyed the break.

I have mailed Jetters on fb, no reply as yet.

AFM - have some friends over today and a date in the garden with all of the toys.

oooh toys in the garden, same plan here as easier if we have a little accident......overnight nappy wasnt too wet so think we may stick with every 30 mins today and see how it goes....

Thanks MrsP. I agree with what you say. I'm going to stop most things that i do for him. He needs to understand that he isn't a teenager that still lives at home with his mother. He is nearly 30 and soon to be a dad. Part of that is cleaning up after yourself. This is the major arguement as he just says he needs time for himself. Well if we spilt up over this he can have all the time he wants!

I shall be calm today though. Taking Brian for a haircut and hoping to get a cheeky lunch out of madre as she is on holiday this week. I'm thinking of hitting the Pizza Hut all you can eat buffet hard!!! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->