****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

my kids was ok with the potty training 2 and half for big one and middle and little i did at same time when one was just turning 2 and the other turning 3 it was competition who got the stickers and who was the biggest bestest boy lol the little one was much better at it middle one was proper lazy and prob would still wear them now if i let him lol

Morning went very well but we have just had two incidents of wet trousers in a row whilst having lunch - despite him going before we sat down and me getting him up in the middle. When I got him up in the middle to go he didnt make the toilet which I can understand but then he went I changed him and after ten minutes eating again he said Mummy I wet a wee in a pants. Lunch over and he is running around playing in just his pants and T shirt!

any tips on mealtimes and how we get him to remember the not peeing in his pants whilst he is eating?

I think that still takes a bit of time hun as they are concentrating on eating and cant really focus on two things at once. Id stick to the go for a wee before we eat and then after principal and Im sure he will get it soon enough :)

Back form my mini shopping excursion and now have my toiletries for my hospital bag :D Might have also got a footlong subway for lunch too :blush: :haha:

Ooh I love subway! I couldn't a footlong now though, my stomach is too squished - much to my dismay! I couldn't even finish my lunch in school :cry:

im now team blue :)

Congrats on your baby boy!

It's only day 1, I'm sure it'll get easier, just keep taking him before meals I guess.

I'm just packing up my desk for the week - 4 weeks to go!! 12 working days, and one of those the kids aren't in :) and one is a half day! Talk about de-mob happy!
And I got my assignment back, It was EXCELLENT - from the Principal herself!! (she's hard to please!)

hello ladies :hi:
Hope you all are enjoying your day! Im off to the gym...probably will swim a bit :boat:...and then relax in the sun with a good book :coolio:
Have a great day! :flower:

Anyone filled in the sure start grant form? If so did your mw put her pin number on it or a stamp? Mine has stamped it but i'm worrying now t will be rejected :-( xxx

Anyone filled in the sure start grant form? If so did your mw put her pin number on it or a stamp? Mine has stamped it but i'm worrying now t will be rejected :-( xxx

I am now this minute filling my form out and no mine hasnt put a pin on the back, which really doesnt surprise me cuz she is a right cowbag! Keeping fingers crossed that they will put it through without though! x x x x

Hello ladies just back from my holiday to Wyoming! It was a wonderful trip visiting family, the only draw back was niece the one who graduated was a little twit and needs a reality check! which she will be getting once away at college! It was so nice to see my family as they all live so very far away!

Hope your all doing well and will have to catch up later.

I am sitting at the hospital doing the 3hr gestational diabetiese(sp) test atm so just making my rounds whilst I can.

:hugs:

I am sooooo hungry... another 2 hours till my 3 hour. Sigh

Hello ladies just back from my holiday to Wyoming! It was a wonderful trip visiting family, the only draw back was niece the one who graduated was a little twit and needs a reality check! which she will be getting once away at college! It was so nice to see my family as they all live so very far away!

Hope your all doing well and will have to catch up later.

I am sitting at the hospital doing the 3hr gestational diabetiese(sp) test atm so just making my rounds whilst I can.

:hugs:

Glad you had a good break!! Hope GD test all Ok :)

Back form my mini shopping excursion and now have my toiletries for my hospital bag :D Might have also got a footlong subway for lunch too :blush: :haha:

Ooh I love subway! I couldn't a footlong now though, my stomach is too squished - much to my dismay! I couldn't even finish my lunch in school :cry:

I have days when Im absolutley starving and then days when i can barely eat at all. Today was a hungry day :haha:

:hi: all just seen update from Jetters/Yas on FB - shes banned from BnB

dont know - she doesnt really say other than she has said/written something she shuldnt :shrug:

hmmmm I never saw anything...I wonder if it was deleted? Whatever happened to that guy who wanted no scan that was here on the weekend. I think that thread was deleted too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->