****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

You go girl, kick him up the butt with some girl power! I think some of it is nerves on their part, but no one makes excuses for us so tough. You havent done this before either and he'd do well to remember that. I have that convo with Si when he expects me to know because I'm mum.

Go enjoy Pizza Hut and have some time out. In the mean time make no contact with him it soon gets the better of them. I find with Si its cause he knows I'll do it or I'll call or what ever the case maybe.

You know where we are xxxxxxxxx

You go girl, kick him up the butt with some girl power! I think some of it is nerves on their part, but no one makes excuses for us so tough. You havent done this before either and he'd do well to remember that. I have that convo with Si when he expects me to know because I'm mum.

Go enjoy Pizza Hut and have some time out. In the mean time make no contact with him it soon gets the better of them. I find with Si its cause he knows I'll do it or I'll call or what ever the case maybe.

You know where we are xxxxxxxxx

I refuse to phone or txt him. He knows what he has to do to make things right. Let him think about it for a while. Until then no more of his pants shall enter my washing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Thanks hun xxx

I am 31 weeks today!!! Yay!!! Counting down to the day I go on maternity leave, I can't wait!

My iCandy pram arrived yesterday. So excited. I am expecting another delivery - more reusable nappies! Still have quite a few things to buy in the next couple of months.

I am home with my DD for the rest of the week. My DH looked after her for the first two days, now it is my turn. I hope to have a relaxing day but I will see!

Hope you guys are having a great day!

philly funny lol my hubby went through a faze of expecting so i reminded him his mother lives else where and as you all know i'm a lazy cow now he expects nothing lol

flutter i don't know why he has gone back into lazy mode. He was getting really good at supporting me now he just supports his PSP. He says it's because he's bord yet there are a million things that need to be done before bub arrives.

I don't expect him to be anal about housework like i am but the only time he does something now is when i start to moan and i don't think it's fair. He makes most of the bloody mess anyway!

But i'm not going to do his stuff for him for a week. I will cook his tea if i'm cooking mine and that will be it! Lets see how he likes it..... xxx

I've made 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man i can chat!!!! lol xxx

Morning ladies :D

MrsP I like Sophie its really nice we have about 3 names we like and one I really love but im not sure if its too "out there" or not guess time will tell!

I like Sophie too MrsP :thumbup:

You ladies can chat - I can never keep up with this thread :dohh:

Hoping Jetters will be allowed back......don't know how all this works :dohh:

A lady at work has just had her bubs 4 weeks early - all doing well (and 6lbs at that!) but what a shock that would be she hadn't finished for mat leave! :wacko: 5 weeks left at work........the countdown begins :haha:

Hope you're all doing good..? :flower:

FX'd but think our appeal to admins has worked and Jetters should be back soon :yipee:

FX'd but think our appeal to admins has worked and Jetters should be back soon :yipee:

owww you can appeal i like i'd be a gonna haven't got a clue how to work this laptop or site it took weeks to get a ticker on here:haha:

lliena whats your baby name or is it a secret

went to drop presents off and my sis has been called into work so i stayed for a quick brew and left so she could get going took the kids down the park tho they loved the run around going to my uncles bbq later i'm pooped lol just got kids back home for a drink ham roll and strawberries kids had a chocolate yog but i was good ....i had a sausage roll instead :blush: it was mini lol:shrug:

pink and fluffy 6lb 4 weeks earlt thats a meaty :baby: great weight is mommy and baby ok

thats why i want Moglet out early! Mogster was 6lb 6oz and born at 35 weeks!

thats why i want Moglet out early! Mogster was 6lb 6oz and born at 35 weeks!

:wacko: I think mine is a chubba.....they think he is 3lbs 9 at the mo from my private scan??? But said he is long? So they estimated 7.5 - 9.5lbs at 40 weeks..................:dohh:

Weelll...I dont know whether or not to share them :haha: Aah screw it the ones we have so far are:

Roxanne Skye Elliott
Melora Elliott
Raven Grace Elliott.

Our fave is the last one just not sure if its too out there or not :)

Weelll...I dont know whether or not to share them :haha: Aah screw it the ones we have so far are:

Roxanne Skye Elliott
Melora Elliott
Raven Grace Elliott.

love roxanne... well i love roxy !! and skye !!

and raven !! i love blaize too x

Roxanne Skye Elliott
Melora Elliott
Raven Grace Elliott.

love roxanne... well i love roxy !! and skye !!

and raven !! i love blaize too x

Ta hun we love raven too just worried its a bit hard sounding or too dark for a baby?? but I think putting grace next to it softens it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->