****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Lovely name lliena :thumbup:

And where are you hiding Yas?? :haha:

Errr....I'm not here....I'm working :haha:

Hi there please can u mark my little monkey down as delivered, she arrived st 6.40 this.morning by c section she weighs 2lb all doing well x x

magik.. congrats love... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Magik! I hope she continues to do well and gets to come home soon. :hugs:

Wow magik congrats! I hope all continues to go smoothly.
Thats our first birth!!!!! OMG!!!! Does that freak anyone else out?

As for weight, I got you all beat I was 8 pounds and delivered at 35 weeks! I would have been HUGE!!!!

Yay for jetters being back!

Lliena I love the names! I love different ones and the grace does soften up raven also makes me think of that show with the chick that can sing whose name is raven, can't remember the name of it though.

Congratulations magik! I hope all is well for you and LO xxx

Hi there please can u mark my little monkey down as delivered, she arrived st 6.40 this.morning by c section she weighs 2lb all doing well x x

oh wow! Congratulations!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaack! Thanks everyone :D :hugs:

@Magik- congratulations- hope your little girl grows them lungs nice and healthy and you get to take her home very very soon, we're all thinking of you!!! xxx

congrats magik xx

wonder if you ladies can help im 30+4 and i stood up at work and heard a popping noise since then i can hardly walk my bump is really painful at the bottom and all around my lower back and hips im nearlly in tears thats how painful it is
has any 1 experiances this before?

thanks x

congrats magik xx

wonder if you ladies can help im 30+4 and i stood up at work and heard a popping noise since then i can hardly walk my bump is really painful at the bottom and all around my lower back and hips im nearlly in tears thats how painful it is
has any 1 experiances this before?

thanks x

not I. sorry i cant be of much help.
Maybe you should call the doc? Being in pain isn't normal :nope: Have you had any CM/Blood or anything? Either way, i would be ringing up your prenatal doc.

JETTERS!!!!! :wohoo: yay for being back!!! :D

Yes Tiff, i can't believe that we have had our first "August" baby!!! :yipee: Its really getting close!!!!!! :happydance:

lliena whats your baby name or is it a secret

Weelll...I dont know whether or not to share them :haha: Aah screw it the ones we have so far are:

Roxanne Skye Elliott
Melora Elliott
Raven Grace Elliott.

Our fave is the last one just not sure if its too out there or not :)

love roxanne... well i love roxy !! and skye !!

and raven !! i love blaize too x

Ta hun we love raven too just worried its a bit hard sounding or too dark for a baby?? but I think putting grace next to it softens it :)

raven grace... reminds me of saving grace :)

loving raven x

Omg I have found the most perfect changing bag but its £80 :( :wacko: :dohh:

https://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/t/o/tote-6363-rouched-red-1.jpg

https://www.totsntales.com/shop/images/NB-OIOI-TOTES-6365-SIDE.jpg

Hmm it IS my birthday in a few weeks though but would need to decide on the colour! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->