****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Hi girls,

Got it confirmed today,

HCG had dropped more than 700 in two days so i've definately lost :(

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 8/9 months xxx

i've deleted this thread as i feel it was worded wrong and it has upset some of you and that was never my intension i don't want any bad feelings and i do hope all the ladies that mc do stay on here to get support off everyone else understanderbly i'm just worried about how things are inside me as i'm sure you all are

so sorry for your mc ladies :hugs: my love is with you i'm worried sick about mc everyday i'm on this thread somebody mc i'm so fearful it will be me next it's making me ill i'm on tender hooks all the time it's made me realise the fine line i'm walking and it could be stripped away at any minute starting to think this is an unlucky thread is anyone else feeling this way or am i over reacting am i worrying for nothing:sad1:

Sorry, i shouldn't have posted. Sorry to make you feel this way x

Don't feel bad for posting LottyBump. You need support right now :hugs:

I don't think this is an unlucky thread. Only a handful of girls have mc out of tons that have got their bfp! My doctor says 1 in every 4 pregnancies ends in miscarriage. That's just the reality. If it's going to happen, it will happen. Being on this thread won't decide it for you!!

First tri is scary, and I hope nobody else loses their bean, but if they do I want them to feel like they can post on here, because when I had my mc in the May babies thread everyone was so supportive and it made me feel a little less lonely.

so sorry for your mc ladies :hugs: my love is with you i'm worried sick about mc everyday i'm on this thread somebody mc i'm so fearful it will be me next it's making me ill i'm on tender hooks all the time it's made me realise the fine line i'm walking and it could be stripped away at any minute starting to think this is an unlucky thread is anyone else feeling this way or am i over reacting am i worrying for nothing:sad1:

Sorry, i shouldn't have posted. Sorry to make you feel this way x
no no you should post i can't begin to imagen what your going through i never ment it in that way it just makes me realise how fragile our bodies are i didn't mean it in a way that makes you feel like that i meant its a gift given long awaited and so easily taken away and it seems it happens to often and its un fair to you all:hugs:

Hi girls,

Got it confirmed today,

HCG had dropped more than 700 in two days so i've definately lost :(

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 8/9 months xxx

I'm sorry for your loss. I got my heart crushed today as well and I have an :angel: now. :( It hurts but I know my time will come again and you too Sweetie. I have been under TONS of stress this week and I feel like it made me m/c. :(

I haven't gone to the Dr. to confirm it but I have still been bleeding since Monday and I'm pretty sure I've lost the baby. I got my bfp on 11/20.... Please take me off the list and hopefully I will be back soon. Good luck ladies.

:hugs: I got my :bfp: 's on 12/5, 12/5 and 12/8 and m/c today. :(

We will be back on the expecting list next month! :)

i completely agree with Melissa_M. She and i were both in the May babies thread, however, we both MCed around the same time. Those girls were so supportive. Also, from another perspective it was nice to have those woman who did MC in the thread as well so i had someone to talk to that had gone through it as well and were about as far into the pregnancy as I.

So sorry to all of those with :angel: i pray that you find peace. :hugs:

Ryder, once i get my :bfp: on sunday, i will be due August 23rd!!!!

im so sorry for the recent losses! if you girls need some support and love, we are here any time of the day xxxx

i' ve edited the post i wrote yesterday as i feel it was worded wrong and may have offended some of you and that wasn't what i wanted sorry ladies:nope:

Don't worry hon, when its words on a screen it easily happens :hugs:

Well I still have no symptoms and it is really begining to bug me, I suppose I really shouldn't compalin but so scared to turn up Wednesday to find BabyP has no HB! :nope:

So how is everyone else and do you have anything nice planned for the weekend x

hi ladies, well it turns out that i a actually part of the august group as i had an early scan and baby measuring 6w5d so due 2nd august!! so excited!! can u change me to 2nd august please??

^^^^ another November Mummy having a baby!

Hi ladies, lots of action on here, just catching up!

Had first midwife app yesterday she was really lovely. Said I will have regular visits to hospital / her to monitor my underactive thyroid. Should get scan through soon and have a whole heap of literature on my table to read through :haha:

Excited much! Seeing my great gran over the weekend who is in her nineties, and chilling with DH! Hope you're all good :hugs:

Symptoms wise still have sore b00bs and a lot of heartburn???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->