****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

WELCOME back Jetters x x
and Congratulations to Magik! Sending tonnes of hugs for you and little one x

Hi all,
hope everyone doing fine. My hip grant finally went in today :) yey. Was starting to think they had forgotten me :) I had a lovely day in the sun with DD today - I am now officially a single mum but making the most of it. Went slightly mad with the cleaning today and am now feeling a bit weird and achy this evening, cant put my finger on it i just dont feel right. Its def time for me to slow down... easier said that done, especially with a one year old hehe,

how is everyone tonight? xxx

Welcome back Jetters! :flower:

Sorry, Madcam, I haven't experienced that either. I do agree that you should probably call the doc or MW or something.

Hi there please can u mark my little monkey down as delivered, she arrived st 6.40 this.morning by c section she weighs 2lb all doing well x x

2lbs.... and so early.... i wanna hear your birth story bless you.... i hope shes doing well... i saw some bubba clothes in a shop near me for premmie babies and they were up to 2lb summit... so tiny so i can just imagine how lickle she is !! bless you xxx

hope everyone is well....

god im havin such stress with the man in my life.... pain in the ass he is.... oh well... i need to try n chill out i think.... x

Hi all,
Magik I can hardly even picture how teeny and perfect your little one is! My sisters little girl was just 4Lb and she was a dinky dot! Sending loads of hugs again, and hope you get plenty of rest tonight! x x

Well, Today has been a good day. Except not for the poor hubby who had a wisdom tooth out this morning and is in absolute AGONY! I just nipped out to Tesco for him and got him some strong pain killers! So I guess its finally my chance to take care of him this time!
I have had another lovely day in the sun, running my mums and tots group this morning, and then a lovely walk into Holywood this afternoon with a great friend! AND my pram which I ordered online last week has officially been SHIPPED!!!!! SO that means that I will get it in the next day or two! I am VERY excited!!!!! I got my extra matress for it today to make it EXTRA comfy for my little baby B x x
On a down note, I have been getting lots of aches and pains this evening tho, I think I am having growing pains or something cos my insides feel like they are being stretched to the max!!!! lol! all part of the fun I guess isnt it x

Hope we're all doing good today! Hugs to all
Nik x x

Congrats magik!!! Hope your little one continues to grow :) Can't wait to hear the story!!
xoxoxo

Welcome back Jetters!!!

Just to let you guys know I did find a place in canada that sells and ships out those collapsible infant tents! So thats what DH and I will be getting for the baby for when we travel and for outdoor stuff to as they filter UV and everything!

Congratulations Majik!! Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs:

Wow, haven't checked in here in a while...lots of new faces!!!

oooh toys in the garden, same plan here as easier if we have a little accident......overnight nappy wasnt too wet so think we may stick with every 30 mins today and see how it goes....

How did yesterday go with Mogster and the pot?

You go girl, kick him up the butt with some girl power! I think some of it is nerves on their part, but no one makes excuses for us so tough. You havent done this before either and he'd do well to remember that. I have that convo with Si when he expects me to know because I'm mum.

Go enjoy Pizza Hut and have some time out. In the mean time make no contact with him it soon gets the better of them. I find with Si its cause he knows I'll do it or I'll call or what ever the case maybe.

You know where we are xxxxxxxxx

I refuse to phone or txt him. He knows what he has to do to make things right. Let him think about it for a while. Until then no more of his pants shall enter my washing machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Thanks hun xxx

Did you enjoy your Pizza Hut yesterday? What happened the rest of the day, any contact from Mr? x

I like Sophie too MrsP :thumbup:

You ladies can chat - I can never keep up with this thread :dohh:

Hoping Jetters will be allowed back......don't know how all this works :dohh:

A lady at work has just had her bubs 4 weeks early - all doing well (and 6lbs at that!) but what a shock that would be she hadn't finished for mat leave! :wacko: 5 weeks left at work........the countdown begins :haha:

Hope you're all doing good..? :flower:

Oh my just goes to show when you think you have a bit of time on your side. Good ness I have no more than 10 weeks and 3 days and I'll be holding baby P, thats scary!

Hi there please can u mark my little monkey down as delivered, she arrived st 6.40 this.morning by c section she weighs 2lb all doing well x x

Oh Wow, congratulations hon.

I'm baaaaaaaaack! Thanks everyone :D :hugs:

@Magik- congratulations- hope your little girl grows them lungs nice and healthy and you get to take her home very very soon, we're all thinking of you!!! xxx

Welcome home hon! :happydance:

congrats magik xx

wonder if you ladies can help im 30+4 and i stood up at work and heard a popping noise since then i can hardly walk my bump is really painful at the bottom and all around my lower back and hips im nearlly in tears thats how painful it is
has any 1 experiances this before?

thanks x

I'm sorry hon I havent, were you able to get to go and see someone?

Omg I have found the most perfect changing bag but its £80 :( :wacko: :dohh:

https://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/t/o/tote-6363-rouched-red-1.jpg

https://www.totsntales.com/shop/images/NB-OIOI-TOTES-6365-SIDE.jpg

Hmm it IS my birthday in a few weeks though but would need to decide on the colour! :haha:

That is fab!

Hi all,
hope everyone doing fine. My hip grant finally went in today :) yey. Was starting to think they had forgotten me :) I had a lovely day in the sun with DD today - I am now officially a single mum but making the most of it. Went slightly mad with the cleaning today and am now feeling a bit weird and achy this evening, cant put my finger on it i just dont feel right. Its def time for me to slow down... easier said that done, especially with a one year old hehe,

You should try and take it easy chick, especially if you are alone. Get your feet up and have a :coffee: x

Hi all,
Magik I can hardly even picture how teeny and perfect your little one is! My sisters little girl was just 4Lb and she was a dinky dot! Sending loads of hugs again, and hope you get plenty of rest tonight! x x

Well, Today has been a good day. Except not for the poor hubby who had a wisdom tooth out this morning and is in absolute AGONY! I just nipped out to Tesco for him and got him some strong pain killers! So I guess its finally my chance to take care of him this time!
I have had another lovely day in the sun, running my mums and tots group this morning, and then a lovely walk into Holywood this afternoon with a great friend! AND my pram which I ordered online last week has officially been SHIPPED!!!!! SO that means that I will get it in the next day or two! I am VERY excited!!!!! I got my extra matress for it today to make it EXTRA comfy for my little baby B x x
On a down note, I have been getting lots of aches and pains this evening tho, I think I am having growing pains or something cos my insides feel like they are being stretched to the max!!!! lol! all part of the fun I guess isnt it x

Hope we're all doing good today! Hugs to all
Nik x x

How's hubby withis morning Nikki?

No wonder you ache chick you dont ever stop, I think we might have to glue you to the chair to give you some rest! x

Just to let you guys know I did find a place in canada that sells and ships out those collapsible infant tents! So thats what DH and I will be getting for the baby for when we travel and for outdoor stuff to as they filter UV and everything!

Excellent! Good find.

AFM - Little date with the house work this morning when I get my butt off of here and then my friend is coming over with her LO. We are having our nails and feet done then lunching in the garden. Looks lovely outside but still feels a bit chilly but suppose its early.

Just taking 5 to watch the news and no childrens tv whilst having a lovely :coffee:

Hope you all have a good day my lovelies xxxx

Potty training day 2 brought only one accident on the kitchen floor :dohh: but overall was better than day 1 so bring on day 3.....

Mogster has a brithday party to go to this afternoon and not sure whether to put him in a pull-up or risk the accidents? The party is his best buddy so I know his mum wont mind an accident its just dotn want to upset his confidence in front of his pals IYKWIM, might do a pull up and take him to the loo every 30 mins instead...? Anyone got some advice?

Cant wait to hear your birth story Magik, how is your little lady doing today? Sure isaw a post that said she wasnt on a ventilator - that is fabulous! :hugs: to her

More pics of the new wheels please Zoe - glad you finally got sorted after all the hiccups with the car etc.

Jetters - you are back and really quiet???

Everyone else :hi: ooh and Nik - get the paddling pool out and sit with your feet in it and have a rest this weekend whilst OH does some running around - painkillers will have kicked in by tomorrow :thumbup: and weather should be good enough for :icecream: :yipee:

MrsP i don't think he could of done enough for me last night. He sent me a txt about 2pm saying hello. I ignored him. Then he kept sending me txt messages asking if i was ok. Still nothing so he rang me and i told him straight, i can't do this alone. He either starts pulling his weight or he can go back to his mothers and just see bubs once a week. He has said sorry and that he was in the wrong. He has promised me he will change but i'm not holding my breath just yet. Nice to know though i have the power!!!! lol.
Didn't have Pizza Hut in the end, madre brought round Greggs!!! lol.

It's going to be lovely here today. So glad i got Brian cut yesterday, poor little fella would of suffered today. I'm off for a well deserved pamper this morning. Going to have my hair done. Then who knows where it may take me.

Oh and it's the last day of 20% off at Dorothy Perkins. I've had a few bits for summer off there yesterday, some lovely linen shorts too! So grab a discount while you can!

Does anyone know where i can buy a support belt from. I'm having real bad pelvis pain and i think it's to do with my joints softening way too much. Can't even sleep now without pain! :)

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the sun safely xxx

yeah, he was on here this weekend and his wife and him wanted a homebirth, but no interventions, including scans or inductions up to 43 weeks!!!

That's weird, if that was the case I think I'd just not even tell the docs I was pg, save the grief!

Congratulations - wow! The first august baby!!

Hi all,

Carolyn, how do you feel about that ? who will be with your for the birth?

Excellent!

Does anyone know where i can buy a support belt from. I'm having real bad pelvis pain and i think it's to do with my joints softening way too much. Can't even sleep now without pain! :)

Have a good day everyone and enjoy the sun safely xxx

Got mine from https://www.appliedbiomechanics.co.uk/ they were really good!

As for us, Charlotte is 2 today!! Just popping on quickly as I couldn't get on yesterday.... friends coming round soon, so need to pull the finger out!!

Morning ladies, MrsP that sounds like a nice day planned :D

As for me Im going to be playing with my pram that has just been delivered yey!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Okay baby brain has set in and I cant work out how to make the pram look like a pram :dohh: Might have to wait for OH to come home from work later! I've read the instructions 6 times and so far only worked out how to unfold the thing to buggy form :haha:

good morning ladies !!! ok ok i know its 11:20 but i got a serious lay in because harry went down n watched tv n ella came n got in my bed n went back to sleep :) it was bliss!

nothing really to report... my pregnancy is so boring haha... x

30 weeks n 6 days today...... n im not feeling very preggers except for the bad back that kicks in at about 8pm. weathers lovely so iv pursuaded my friend joe to come n sort out the new pool for the kids, bless him. he's a single dad and he really doesnt mind helping me out.... which is great coz obviously ollys so damn far away !! grrr

omg.... haha this is quiet funny really...... i went to put ella down for her lunchtime nap , i made her some milk and picked her up to carry her upstairs.... got to the bottom of the stairs and ella pointed 'whats that' . . . . the was this huge bloody wood pidgeon sat at the top of the stairs looking down at us....... i didnt have a clue what to do. i went back in the kitchen, ella was abit confused coz she wanted to go to bed n she didnt care that the bird was there lol harry loved that the bird was in the house. think it woulda been a different story if it had been flying around.

so little old me, started freaking out. i went out the side entrance and into the street to catch me a man that might catch me a pidgeon !! noone was anywhere !! i could hear some drilling and saw a maintenance van, but did i really want to knock on a strangers door hmmmmm no... fortunatly one of the neighbours came out and i asked if he would help. he was really good bless him. came in.... caught the thing in a towel with a little struggle, then got the kids outside as he threw the bird up into the air and it flew away. they were impressed. i was too !! id rather it was there than in my house !!!!

so yer.... haha that was yesterday x

one of my best friends is a hairdresser and shes coming round to do my hair tonight :) yay

hope everyone is well.....

i was just thinking... i cant believe an august baby has been born already !! its not even july !! x

Yey I did it :happydance:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/pram.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back