****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Looks lovely Lliena!!! Is it a Silver Cross???? I bet you can't wait to play with it now!!! xxx

Looks lovely Lliena!!! Is it a Silver Cross???? I bet you can't wait to play with it now!!! xxx

Yeah SilverCross 3d jet sport :D I've got a really funky leopard print car seat cover that Im gonna have a go at fitting over the car seat in a min :)

I will do, just woke up from a little nap and now feel well grumpy as my ribs have been hurting all day cos bean is squishing them and then OH came in from work and said whats for tea? and I said Lasagne but its not done yet is in the oven and he tutted an said not like you have anything else to do all day!! I just shot him a death stare and he went upstairs to get changed. Bloody men! lets see how he tries to creep and make it up hey? :haha:

Don't get me started on men hun! Mart is still treading on thin ground!!! lol xxx

Don't get me started on men hun! Mart is still treading on thin ground!!! lol xxx

So true - I get so much more sympathy from work mates (most of them are women though) than I do at home. I took OH to a work do and he was surprised at how much 'special attention' I got for being pregnant!:fool:

He's gone out to get me some fruit and coca cola which might make up for it hehe! I had a little cry too and he gave me a hug and said whats up so I said it was you saying that and also the fact my ribs hurt and I just feel huge today and also Id had a horrid dream that bean was going to be stillborn last night which has upset me all day but it took me till now to tell him. An he was like oh babe you should have told me I wouldnt have thought you were silly its perfectly normal to worry sometimes with all your hormones and stuff but please try not to dwell on it as it was just a dream. So now am trying to relax and watch britains got talent :)

Any advice girls? I've had strong period like pains all across my tummy since yesterday but today it's got worse. I'm sitting down and it still is really painful. Mart is at work till 3 so not sure what i should do??? xxx

wow you ladies can chat i hope i don't forget everyone if i do i'm sorry
philly i'd phone mw hunny and see shat they say

mrsp are we adding the weights and names to the front page i can't believe we've had our first aug baby

lliena i love the pushchair i wanted the same one in charcoal not sure tho as i've my heart set on a purple one oh i love the bag in red me thinks

magik i can't believe baby is here and so tiny i guess she just couldn't wait to meet her mummy i'll be stalking for your birth story congratulations hunny:cloud9::hugs:

jetters welcome back you bad girl what did you say you'll be getting as asbo next :haha:

oh i love the name raven grace :cloud9:

Thanks hun, I think we are pretty much settled on that name :D

:cry: FOB has actually lost the plot.... demanding court, dna tests, saying ive cheated etc :( ive tried ignoring him but he is now saying if i ignore him he will come to my house... i cant win :cry: oh ladies if ever there was a time for a glass no a BOTTLE of wine this was it.... lol shame i will have to wait a while :( xxx

:cry: FOB has actually lost the plot.... demanding court, dna tests, saying ive cheated etc :( ive tried ignoring him but he is now saying if i ignore him he will come to my house... i cant win :cry: oh ladies if ever there was a time for a glass no a BOTTLE of wine this was it.... lol shame i will have to wait a while :( xxx

Try not to worry too much hun. Could it be that he has someone in his ear putting doubts in his head???? If that's the case then he is a knob!

If he comes to your house just phone the police on his ass and let them deal with him! That might shock him a little! If after a while he really wants these things then let him have them. He will look like the biggest fool ever!

I'm sorry you have to put up with this crap though! Men are being such losers this week. Is it the weather???? Have you got any chocolate? Not wine but next best thing i'm sure :hugs: xxx

Im munching my way through a massive tub of choc chip brownies and watching BGT so im ok hehe :) gonna have a nice long bath and catch some zd's soon :D

I thought we were meant to be the hormonal irrational ones haha xx

Any advice girls? I've had strong period like pains all across my tummy since yesterday but today it's got worse. I'm sitting down and it still is really painful. Mart is at work till 3 so not sure what i should do??? xxx

How you feeling now hon? Do you think they maybe BH's?

Try a good warm bath and some paracetamol and take it from there. Hope you feel better.

Yeah SilverCross 3d jet sport :D I've got a really funky leopard print car seat cover that Im gonna have a go at fitting over the car seat in a min :)

Looks great hon x

wow you ladies can chat i hope i don't forget everyone if i do i'm sorry
philly i'd phone mw hunny and see shat they say

mrsp are we adding the weights and names to the front page i can't believe we've had our first aug baby

lliena i love the pushchair i wanted the same one in charcoal not sure tho as i've my heart set on a purple one oh i love the bag in red me thinks

magik i can't believe baby is here and so tiny i guess she just couldn't wait to meet her mummy i'll be stalking for your birth story congratulations hunny:cloud9::hugs:

jetters welcome back you bad girl what did you say you'll be getting as asbo next :haha:

oh i love the name raven grace :cloud9:

I will do hon if people ensure the information is there, although we may need to see if there is someone else who doesnt mind updating too, as I suspect its a bit much for 1 when you've just had baby x

Oh hon, I dont know what to suggest, but rant away at us by all means :hugs:

So just rang the delivery suite. Gotta go in and be checked so crapping myself now. Just waiting for Mart to be dropped off, heaven knows what the neighbours will think when they see a police car outside!!!

Please let this be something stupid! Bub you're not coming out yet!!!! xxx

Philly, big :hugs: and keep us updated.

Carolyn...sorry, what does FOB stand for??? I would NOT let him in! Call the p*lice if he shows. If he is acting this way, he sounds irrational, and may do something irrational. :hugs:

Good luck philly.

Sorry about father of baby (FOB for Jasmak) I hope he grows up.

afm, well it's official I have GD :( Now just waiting for my next apt on the 14th to figure out what that means besides limiting sugars and carbs and checking my blood levels with my finger poker thing.

Tiffany, sorry about the GD :( but theres a good chance that you should be able to control it with diet instead of having insulin (but even if you do end up with that, its not a terrible thing either...means you can eat "normal" :haha:)
The guidlines from dietician is to look at the labels (pain in the ass at first, but gets easier). Ideally, there would be less than 15g of carbs (total sugar, whether its "real" sugar, carbs or dietary fiber) and then a nice size of protein. If you can do that, its really good! BUT being realistic, if i can eat a portion of something that is less than 20, thats good enough for me. Anymore than that- either eat a smaller portion (like if it has 40 "carbs" in the entire thing, eat half of it) or offset it with HIGH protein. GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->