****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

AFM Just had a fab driving lesson so feeling good, and the electricians are working hard so I should finally have the shower working today - good times!
Great stuff on the driving! Have you got a date for your test yet?!

DH and I were planning on going to my family's cottage for the July long weekend, but my grandma says I shouldn't go "in my condition" and since it is still her cottage I guess that's off. :cry: Instead we were throwing around the idea of going camping, but seeing as I can barely sleep in our cushy bed, I don't think that I will make it even half a night on the ground. We don't really want to spend any unnecessary money but we do desperately want to go away just the two of us before the baby is here....
Perhaps if you mention to your grandma that if you can't have the cottage you're going camping instead she'll give in as it's the lesser of two evils!?

We had a lovely time at the beach apart from Charlotte floating her sandals off up the stream so I had to make a mad dash to rescue them! Lots of sand everywhere when we got to bath time :)

DH and his dad gone to chose a DVD... quiet without them; Charlotte just in bed. I'm catching up on here!! Good times :)

Lucy the beach sounds lovely!!! Have booked it for Tues 13th July shhhh don't tell anyone :haha: I can cancel up to a few days before and get a refund if I can't do it as it's a bit later than I wanted to leave it (36wks) but I will have finished work by then etc sooo.....fingers crossed!

Foosh - would agree with suggestion too to say you may go camping instead and hope grandma changes her mind???

lol! I don't know, I'll try. She is a very stubborn lady.

I can't believe there are already 2 August babies born! Linz had her little girl too and she was due the same day as me....that makes it a little more scary! I am not ready so bubs *MUST* stay put until I am! :haha: If only it worked that way....

lol! I don't know, I'll try. She is a very stubborn lady.

I can't believe there are already 2 August babies born! Linz had her little girl too and she was due the same day as me....that makes it a little more scary! I am not ready so bubs *MUST* stay put until I am! :haha: If only it worked that way....

TWO !! omg 2 have been born... is my bubba came now she would have to sleep in my bed n wear 12-18 month clothes lol i have to buy everything !! x

I have a bit more to buy but have enough to get by for a bit if baby were to come now although he best stay put for another 5 weeks anyway. Then he can come.

Found some super yummy no sugar added chocolates! Kept my sugar levels perfect so far today to! So proud of myself but with this diet I can see me not gaining much more weight, maybe loosing some, it's like a super health freak diet!

I have a bit more to buy but have enough to get by for a bit if baby were to come now although he best stay put for another 5 weeks anyway. Then he can come.

Found some super yummy no sugar added chocolates! Kept my sugar levels perfect so far today to! So proud of myself but with this diet I can see me not gaining much more weight, maybe loosing some, it's like a super health freak diet!

Hun, try not to have too much of that chocolate. Even no added sugar still has sugar in it. Thorntons has an ok diabetic range but you can't have too much of that either as it works as a laxative!!! Best thing to do is either have little bits at a time or dark choco. Xxx

morning ladies wow 2 babies already well done linz88
i am off fishing with hubby today he mowed front and back lawns presure washed patio and stripped the kitchen yesterday so i'm a happy bunny i'll let him off today
i'm hungery but not sure what to have i ate fish broc green beans and a small jacket yesterday it was yummy does that sound ok to eat kelly9 on the gb diet my doc told me to eat fish and chicken when i first told him i was preg only i keep throwing in the haribos

oh oh i just noticed my ticker has gone up a baby 8 months now only 8 weeks and 6 days left :happydance:well give or take a week give a week in my case lol but all good i feel good today now :flower:

32 weeks today :D woohoo!! I am def going to try and take it easy from here on in and enjoy the rest of the peace and quiet before i have 2 kids and the mayhem starts haha.

Holywood... i keep saying im going to go and get a potty training book... i pass WH Smiths most days but always forget :( oops.... i will get on it soon!!

Hope everyone is doing well :) hope its a sunny day today DD back from her grannys at lunch time and i want to go to the park :) xxx

Morning ladies, well I failed at camping lasted till 1am and was desparate for a wee so got up and went inside and my bed looked so comfy so I climbed in :haha: OH and fi stayed out all night though good for them! Just having another lazy day at home todya playing games and stuff :)

Have booked it for Tues 13th July shhhh don't tell anyone :haha: I can cancel up to a few days before and get a refund if I can't do itQUOTE]

Oooh exciting, you will tell all of us though won't you ?! Be great to have it out of the way in time for baby's arrival!

I could do with a health freak diet, seem to be eating too much rubbish, or not TOO much, as there's good stuff going in as well, but not enough of the good!! Agree with other poster, just watch out for the laxative effect of sugar free sweets!

Holywood... i keep saying im going to go and get a potty training book... i pass WH Smiths most days but always forget :( oops.... i will get on it soon!!

Amazon - it'll probably be cheaper, and you can do it between posts on BnB!!

Morning ladies, well I failed at camping lasted till 1am and was desparate for a wee so got up and went inside and my bed looked so comfy so I climbed in :haha: OH and fi stayed out all night though good for them! Just having another lazy day at home todya playing games and stuff :)

Fair play though, the toilet would be my downfall in that scenario too!! Did OH wonder where you'd got to!?

All well here, just gave Charlotte her final birthday pressie - ELC Pirate Ship - we got it 70% off just before xmas, but didn't give it to her then as she was overwhelmed with presents - she's really enjoying it now though!!
Personally, I seem to have a diarrhoea issue - nearly 4 days now - it's a bit bizarre though, as it's not like cramps and the shits you get when you've got a tummy bug... I feel pretty OK otherwise (aside from cold symptoms) and I'm not going much more than usual, but it's just liquid now (sorry TMI!) Going to start a seperate thread now, as I don't know I'll cope at work tomorrow if it's still going on.... hope it's not a sign of anything underlying?!

Fair play though, the toilet would be my downfall in that scenario too!! Did OH wonder where you'd got to!?

Nah I told him if he woke up and I wasnt there then I had probably escaped back inside :haha:

Hope your feeling better soon :)

Hello all, I crossed the 30 week Mark yesterday too! WOOPWOOP!!!!
I~ dont think I would even have had a go at the camping!! so well done for trying Lilena!!!!!
Hope things get back to normal soon for you Lucy! funny you should say it tho as both me and Riley have been the same for the last few days or so! wonder if its somethin going round over here??

Well I have had another busy weekend! I am not doing too well at this "taking it easy" thing am I lol!
We went to our friends 21st birthday on friday evening and that was lovely! lots of dancing for Riley with the other kids and lots of chair dancing for me haha!
THEN yesterday we went to the beach and spent the day building sand castles and had a picnic! we took my friends and their littloe girl, who is 6 months, and she ate more sand than she put into the castle haha but it was all good fun! ALTHOUGH when your Midwife says "your skin is more sensitive to the sun in pregnancy" SHE MEANS IT hahaha! I look like a lobster today! lots of aftersun out of the fridge for me!
we also had a BBQ at a friends last night too, so I enjoyed a well deserved lie in this morning while Hubby and Riley made breakfast!

Still waiting on my Obaby Zezu pram to be delievered! things take forever to get to us over here as we live in the army barracks! SO fingers crossed that it arrives tomorrow or tuesday!!!!! I CANT WAIT to play with it!

I had a really vivid dream last night about going into labour early!!! the scary bit was in the dream I heard the MW say I was 30 wks!!!!! it freaked me out a little and I woke up all upset because i dreampt that we couldnt get hold of Mat to make sure he was there for the birth! and I woke up before I got to see the baby and if I was drwaming boy or girl haha! I think freaky dreams are part and parcel of the next few weeks if I remember right form havin riley!

Hope everyone is having a good sunday! BIG hugs x
Nikki x x x x

Happy 32 weeks HWM!

Thank you, you too!!

Hope things get back to normal soon for you Lucy! funny you should say it tho as both me and Riley have been the same for the last few days or so! wonder if its somethin going round over here??

I did hear them talking about stomach flu on local radio yesterday... should have paid more attention!! Hope you and Riley aren't suffering too much!

THEN yesterday we went to the beach and spent the day building sand castles and had a picnic! we took my friends and their littloe girl, who is 6 months, and she ate more sand than she put into the castle haha but it was all good fun! ALTHOUGH when your Midwife says "your skin is more sensitive to the sun in pregnancy" SHE MEANS IT hahaha! I look like a lobster today! lots of aftersun out of the fridge for me!

Where did you go to the beach? We were at Crawfordsburn! It was lovely, apart from Charlotte sailed her sandals up the river!!
Hope the aftersun does the trick!! I was well slathered in Factor 25!!

Off shortly for the rugby team AGM - it's only our second year, so last year they were saying oh yeah, we'll do AGM in half an hour, then train... I was like, yeah right, rugby AGM never that short!! 2 hours later we were still there!! So I'm sure it'll be much the same this year. I'll be able to get a drink there, but need to pack a few snacks for me as well I think!!

We were just down at the beach in Holywood hun! we had a picnic sat on the grass then went down onto the sand and Riley and Mat were splashing in the sea for ages!
I was so busy slathering Riley and Mat in cream that I didnt think twice about re doing mine! typical!
Definately take some snacks along! keep you goin during the AGM.

I am not really suffering with all the toilet business, just like yourself, when I do go its not quite right! hopefully its a short lived thing hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->