****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I didn't know about the laxative effect but i am not worried about it, I haven't been eating very many. Plus pregnancy has made me so regular its weird. Except the first tri in first tri I had diarrhea till second tri so hollywoodmum I wouldn't worry about it, doc just told me to keep up fluid levels or drink sports drinks and if it got rediculous to go to emerg for iv fluids.

Evenin all :D

I am so sleeeepy tonight, considering a nice bath and bed soon lol... I havent even done anything today!!

how are you Eoz? xx

Exhausted!!!!

Finally see my carpets and the cupboards filling up with clothes ha ha.Just got to sort the nursery,pack hospital back,weed the gardens and attack the windows and i can relax.

Hows you x

I'm shattered :( have had two naps already today.
need to do some laundry, make packed lunches then sleep methinks... oh and get clothes out for tomorrow morning

really must get around to putting stuff in the hospital bag - currently in laundry basket next to the bag but not got round to packing it :dohh:

Zoe did you get the furniture sorted? There is a store near us that has end of line Homebase ranges, maybe he would stock it if Argos did it as theyre the same company....what is the range called? Can pop in next time we pass if you want?

I still have loads to do but have given up for today... a few dishes and some ironing wont do anyone anyharm!!
Ive washed most of LO's clothes now, babies hospital bag is ready to go and ive shoved some breast pads and some big knickers in to start mine off haha...xx

Il join you all on the knackered front, eoz just looking at your list makes me want to sleep :haha:

Evening all,

Hope you're all ok?

Congrats Philly & HWM on your new mile stones.

Lliena I think you did well hon to last till then.

Carolyn how you feeling now hon, a bit more on top of it all with regards to the ex? x

AFM - What a busy weekend. Met with some friends yesterday that I have been speaking to on here for 2 years, since being pregnant with E. Was so great, after all that time of cyber chat we were all in one place, but seemed so normal. Was very hot & humid though so a bit uncomfortable for the babies.

Today, have collasped the dining table looking for something much small and made the dining room a new space for E, rather than her shaking her juice and throwing her toys all round the lounge, I can have my space back. I love having a dining room but doesnt make maximum use of the space.

With regards to bubba I'm quite happy for it to come now all clothes, pram & blankets are washed and ready to go. steriliser just needs to be loaded. Nursery not done but no biggy. Just need to get moses basket down and wash covers but that is all. x

really must get around to putting stuff in the hospital bag - currently in laundry basket next to the bag but not got round to packing it :dohh:

Zoe did you get the furniture sorted? There is a store near us that has end of line Homebase ranges, maybe he would stock it if Argos did it as theyre the same company....what is the range called? Can pop in next time we pass if you want?

Well it's down to the couriers darling.If no joy i'll do a paypal dispute.We managed to build one cupboard out of three with all the bits.It looks a bit battered but its up for now.

It was an old range from Argos it was just white melamine drawers but had heart handles or football handles.This is all i can find online x

https://www.fragsuk.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=82

Evening all,

Hope you're all ok?

Congrats Philly & HWM on your new mile stones.

Lliena I think you did well hon to last till then.

Carolyn how you feeling now hon, a bit more on top of it all with regards to the ex? x

AFM - What a busy weekend. Met with some friends yesterday that I have been speaking to on here for 2 years, since being pregnant with E. Was so great, after all that time of cyber chat we were all in one place, but seemed so normal. Was very hot & humid though so a bit uncomfortable for the babies.

Today, have collasped the dining table looking for something much small and made the dining room a new space for E, rather than her shaking her juice and throwing her toys all round the lounge, I can have my space back. I love having a dining room but doesnt make maximum use of the space.

With regards to bubba I'm quite happy for it to come now all clothes, pram & blankets are washed and ready to go. steriliser just needs to be loaded. Nursery not done but no biggy. Just need to get moses basket down and wash covers but that is all. x

Eurgh he is an idiot... confession - ive done a bit of digging and found a few more interestng things he has been up to so im collecting my proof and keeping it to myself just incase he sticks to his word takes me to court...:growlmad:

reading that you make me feel so unprepared!! i need to pull my finger out and get organised....!! xx

Well it's down to the couriers darling.If no joy i'll do a paypal dispute.We managed to build one cupboard out of three with all the bits.It looks a bit battered but its up for now.

It was an old range from Argos it was just white melamine drawers but had heart handles or football handles.This is all i can find online x

Once courier comes through with payout maybe you could look for plain white one and change the knobs? Saw these https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-X-PINK-LOV...tchen_KitchenFurniture_EH&hash=item5d2955affa

New buggy must be due this week too? Look forward to the demo with little lady and her cuddly acting as bubs :haha:

Max of 10 weeks left for me, hoping its more like 4 though! Mogster was a 35 weeker so once get to then will seem very bizarre, will be a first timer all over again...

Max of 10 weeks left for me, hoping its more like 4 though! Mogster was a 35 weeker so once get to then will seem very bizarre, will be a first timer all over again...

Ooh that would be odd for you!! Charlotte was 42 weeks, so I'm definitely on a 10 week countdown now!

Once courier comes through with payout maybe you could look for plain white one and change the knobs? Saw these https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-X-PINK-LOV...tchen_KitchenFurniture_EH&hash=item5d2955affa

New buggy must be due this week too? Look forward to the demo with little lady and her cuddly acting as bubs :haha:

We kept the handles form broken ones and managed to put on an old 3 drawer unit which looks ok.I may get a bog standard white new unit as you say and use the handles again.

New buggy being sent on Monday but i'm a bit annoyed as another i so badly wanted came up for same price and more with it but im happy still.It does need a little tlc but hey i have one coming!

As for early one of mine was 6 weeks early!

I haven't even started packing my bag yet, likely won't till 35-37 weeks. Have most of it at home just got to buy diapers for the baby which will be doing in the next week or so but won't pack for a bit yet... I guess I figure if I don't pack it won't seem like D day is that close?

Oh Carolyn, do you not have much sorted then?

Tiff no bag ready at all?!?!

I have done mine, just waiting for my tens machine to arrive and put that in and I need to get my self a pair of slippers and I am good to go x oh plus one cooked baby would help x

No I figured 35 weeks would be a good enough time, I am in no drive to do it now so will wait it out another couple of week to a month.

OMGoodness chick, thats almost living life on the edge for me :rofl: I just have to know everything is ready to go. Especially with hearing these early babies, makes me nervous! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->