****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Morning ladies :)

I have everything for my bag now and its all washed and packed and have stuff for bean too but not packed that yet, must crack on with it!

Just a heads up for any ladies planning on using raspberry leaf tea or the capsules- they are half price at the mo in holland & barrett and in their online store too :thumbup:

MrsP: Abbys granny will have her, but she lives about 40mins away so should needs be i will drop her off at best friends (the one with 2 kids...she lives in the same street as hosp) or my sis/brother in law can have her until super granny arrives hehe.

I have ordered SO much stuff and am waiting patiently...:thumbup: i do get excited when the post comes or there is a knock at the door though... :dohh: xx

Oh will look into that HWM, thanks.

Moggy hope everything goes ok with mw. What a good little mogster you have, that didnt take long did it.

Thanks Lliena, will get on and order those.

Well I have had some more blood this morning, fresh and it pretty much came with my wee then had a little leak, so have stuck a pad on and will see how I go, although feeling rather achey. Will see what happens. Have mum on standby to come look after E as we have to go into triage and didnt think it was fair on her or the ladies that are in labour.

hope everything ok MrsP - these babies do like to try us!

Thanks mummies. xx

Just sitting on my bum for 10 minutes then get a few more jobs done and see how its going.

This baby has to reaslise it cant come yet, the painter is coming next week. That and i need to do my housewrork and ironing first!

:rofl: Its a boy!!! Girls have more intuition about these things :haha:

Anyone got any advice about what to put on the bed in case waters break at night? Have got some pampers bed mats to sit on in the car - did buy a grey towel to go over it as otherwise people might just think I keep wetting myself :rofl: Would these work on the bed?

aaahhhh i love this thread i really do but reading the past nights conversations about being 'ready' has scared the hell outta me.... im not ready.... i havnt packed a bag... i havnt even got a moses basket !! jesus !! finding out late has not done me any favours !! lol

as for a birthing partner...... my OH lives in marbella and wont be back in the country til july 28th...... my mum has been my birthing partner for my previous 2.... but obviously now i have 2 children i need a babysitter !!! spose itll just be a mad dash around my phone book to c whos available....... :(

im just hoping olly makes it home in time....... x

think i need to go shopping !! x

Funny you should that that Moggy, I am sure its a boy. I guess time will tell.

With regards to the bed, i bought a waterproof matress protector when pregnant with E and have just kept it on the bed since. It wasnt expensive maybe £10, but dont quote me xx

Eurgh protecting the mattress... i hadnt even thought of that!! :(

on a happy note... 5 parcels came with the post today - its like Christmas :D xxx

Well there you go, see few more bits. Before you know it, it will all be here xx

hmmm, might pop out now and have a wander round, sure the fogarty guy does our monday market.....

i got a waterproof mattress protector from sainsburies for 79p.......... for my son, potty trainging.... they did all sizes tho and same price. x

i got a waterproof mattress protector from sainsburies for 79p.......... for my son, potty trainging.... they did all sizes tho and same price. x

Bloody hell thats good.

Thanks again Lliena for the heads up. Just sending Si off to H&B as has one on the high street at work. Good find chick xx

Bloody hell thats good.

Thanks again Lliena for the heads up. Just sending Si off to H&B as has one on the high street at work. Good find chick xx

the one at the brewery x

I used a cheapo shower curtain last time under the sheet...
I've got puppy training pads too from DD, so could use that in car, good idea, not that my waters went last time, had to have them broken...
MrsP hope you're all OK :)
Love parcels, may have to order something now just so I've a delivery to look forward to!
H&B pain in the arse to get to for me, but if I get out of work on time I should be able to swing by before collecting C...

i'm packed and ready but bubba is not coming yet hubby ripped the kitchen to shreads yesterday so i need to fix that first lol

Morning all,

MrsP fab profile pic!!!

I have bits for my hospital bag but really can't find the muster to finish it off. I have pj's for after, both kind of pads, shampoo and all those kids of bits. What clothes do i need to take for bubs as haven't got a clue???

So Mart brought a maccies breakfast home with him this morning as he was late getting fitted for a new stab vest, guess i can let him off! lol. :)
Sitting here not knowing what to do with myself now. Even Brian is being boring and is passed out on my lap! Bub is awake though so i've been having a chat with him!

Man i'm bored :-( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->