****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Add kitchen roll to the nursery supply list too - strategically placed saves a few sprays :thumbup:

MW not too concerned about measurements but as I have consistently lost weight with this pregnancy they are keeping a close eye.....Mogster was born a month and a day early, looks like this one come sooner too....:shrug: So long as Moglet is all cooked then bring it on! Its all bump though so bonus for losing baby chubs, just making me feel large ahead of my time IYKWIM

Lliena they may not bother scanning if all looking okay as given Mogster was early and good weight it may just be how I do pregnancy, my younger brother was early and fine too so given we are having another boy would be interesting to know if it would have been different had I been expecting a girl ???

Add kitchen roll to the nursery supply list too - strategically placed saves a few sprays :thumbup:

MW not too concerned about measurements but as I have consistently lost weight with this pregnancy they are keeping a close eye.....Mogster was born a month and a day early, looks like this one come sooner too....:shrug: So long as Moglet is all cooked then bring it on! Its all bump though so bonus for losing baby chubs, just making me feel large ahead of my time IYKWIM

Lliena they may not bother scanning if all looking okay as given Mogster was early and good weight it may just be how I do pregnancy, my younger brother was early and fine too so given we are having another boy would be interesting to know if it would have been different had I been expecting a girl ???

Thats good then and also good midwife doesnt seem concerned but yeah would be interesting to know if it was diff if you were having a girl :)

Guppy not really sure about the hypoglycemia sorry not able to answer that question, I will talk to my dietition today and see what she says.

Moggy I wouldn't worry about measuring bigger, I've been measuring about a week and half bigger the last couple of times. :shrug: dr didn't seem to worry about it. I did however tell him I didn't want a 10lb baby :blush: he then said we would do another u/s to check the size of the baby, before we found out that I had GD.

Does anybody here know anything about if the progesterone suppositories could have had the GD side effect??

MrsP you look gorgeous in your new avatar!! Hope Bubs is staying put and no more bleeding :hugs:

LilFooshFoosh my baby shower is on the 26th too! Am totally overexcited :headspin: a few days after that i'll buy everything else that I want and need (including buggy) so fingers crossed Little Man doesn't come early!!!

Thank you Csun! I really appreciate it :friends:
Will be asking the MW on Wednesday, but just anxious to find out.

week and a half can cope with but 4 weeks! Maybe explains Mogsters good health etc despite being month early. Ah well this one will come when he comes, least i know they arent going to let me go far over

Well....
I just got back from my scan, and it appears that my lttle bubs is doing a very nice job of nuzzling that placenta up and out the way!
There is still a piece of the placenta sat under babies head but its definately made an improvement in the last 2 weeks! the Regestra that saw me was very pleased and convinced that by my next scan in 2 weeks time it will have moved even further!
AND baby is still head down!!!! so hopefully it will nestle snuggly there and stay put lol!

She said that if I continue getting pains in my pelvis and back that they will look at getting me refered to the physio for a check too, which is good!

Feeling a bit more comfy tonight and I think I'll have a bounce on my gym ball later to make sure it stays that way!!!

Hope you have all had a great day x
Nikki x x

P.S. Good luck with the GP lucy! hope that sods law does kick in for you and that you dont need anything for it!

Nikki x x

Its a pain doing your blood four times a day, but anything for a healthy baby :) are you babies measuring big? at my 28 week scan they said the baby was exactly the right size for 28 weeks. How you finding the diet? or have you not really changed a lot? can we still be cheeky and have ice cream and a yummy kfc?

I hope everything has settled down now mrs p.

Glad to hear about the scan mercy2, I will have my fingers crossed for you over the next two weeks.

Csun, that sucks about GD, hope meeting wtih dietician goes well!! And fab news on all the baby supplies you've inherited! Also know nothing about progesterone suppositories, what're they for?!
Guppy, hope you get on with your new MW :) Kinda drags to have to take history again, but probably makes it more likely they'll do another scan too :happydance:
Nik, so pleased it went well tonight, hoorah for placenta moving up :thumbup: Nothing icky in the toilet dept for me since this morning, so maybe I did sods law it away.. if I'm still OK in the morning I'll call and cancel the appt... I'd push on the physio thing - way better to get on their list now rather than waiting when you're really in agony - play it up a bit, call back tomorrow in 'renewed pain' and get that referral!! Saying that GP referred me and I was seen in about a week - only needed one session at the time, but now I'm on their books I can just call back for an appointment without another referral!
As for me, yoga again tonight, it's great, so knackering at the time, but feel really boosted afterwards!
I just have to go and update our rugby website, then I'm off to bed :) The big news for us is DH and I have managed 3 whole nights in the same bed as each other now, after a month or so of him on the sofa bed because of his snoring - good times!

mrsp a bottle stop should do the trick less corcky bits:blush:

holywood yoga i love that with my last 2 but i will admit i've done nothing with this one but then again i've not bled either so i don't mind being lazy lol

Glad scan went well Nikki xx

AFM - just sitting here with a :coffee: Big chunk of chocolate and my feet up, all bathed and ready for bed. Si has gone to football, Dan is out and E is sound a :sleep:

ok just found this out, if on the main page you click on the number of total posts for our thread you can see who has posted most messages to this board!! MrsP you're bang on 500, this will be 497 for me - I'm hot on your heels!

Explain this again to me please, I don't get how to do it!!!

helloo, ive never really posted on here. not long to go now :D
xx

lollipop I have changed my diet so lots less carbs and sugars I still treat myself every now and then. As for baby as far as I have been told he's been measuring right on par. Doc didn't say I was ay bigger then I should be but will definitely ask on the 14th when I see him again about my fundal height. I have only gained about 19 pounds in 32 weeks to and it's all belly and I am a small framed person so dare I hope i still won't have a big baby?

Moggy that bit about the spray in the face made me laugh and laugh. The joys of having a boy, might have to get me some of those peepee teepees they sell at babiesrus.

Wow, this lack of sleep is really starting to get on my nerves! I'm wide awake but tired at the same time. Maybe it's cause mart isn't here and I've woken up really hot and hungry! Need to sleep though as got lots of apointments tomorrow.
I don't know if I should get up and have a snack or just put qvc on to try and drift off too! Lol xxx

So I am sitting here ladies enjoying my supper catching up on posts on BnB when I realize that I've got my plate balanced right on top of my boobs and bump! I finally got my bump table!!!!! This is wonderful, I can post and read and eat all at the same time, really could it get any better?

I do that too Kelly, but then I got a nice grease stain on my maternity shirt. Dang it! Too awkward to go around the bump though isn't it! lol

It sure is! The plate just falls all over the place. The worst I got was some corn down my shirt, I fished it out and ate it lol.

Morning ladies!

Well what a crap day! Gosh it's hammering it down here. Haven't took Brian out for a walk as he would get soaked and i haven't got a coat for him. Plus i really don't wanna get wet, i'm a bad mama aready!!!

Dreading this morning. Got another growth scan. Don't mind that part as get to see bubs, however it's the consultant after that i don't wana see as she is the one who scared the crap out of me by going on about stillbirth! Keep your fingers crossed the amnio fluid is back to normal please!!!

Then off to see my diabetic doc who is a complete num nuts! He really annoys the crap out of me. I told Mart once bub is here i'm not seeing any doc for myself for at least a couple of months, they can all do one!

Also Mart didn't bring a maccies breakfast home this morning :-(. Had a dream about one last night so you should of seen my face when he turned up! Not the warm welcome he was expecting! Ha!

Anyway, i'll update later once i'm back from the hospital!

Stay sexy mamas!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->