****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Goodmorning Ladies! I am RH- and I called the doctor and they told me today that what probably happened was I was pg last month to, had all the symptoms, but miscarried not knowing last month but since I did not get my RhoGAM shot after that it is probably what made me miscarry now. I am getting it today. I feel better knowing an answer.

Thanks for adding me to the list :)
And a big congrats to all the mommas-to-be :)

majm its good you got a reason or you'd have loads of dout about having another bean it doesn't make it fair though i wish you all the best for next month:hugs:

pinkandfluffy i'm so jealous that you've seen your midwife and she's started ball rollin good luck hunny i've just changed my name at doctors because got married in july and hadn't got around to it and i'm convinced it will delay my appointment coming through :shrug:

ryder welcome and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months

littlebabyboy i thought you was already here with us but welcome hope all went will at scan and your little bean was showing you his/her wiggle dance

mrsp thanks hunny i'm working tomorrow boring in a butchers so raw meat smell nice lol i wouldn't worry about having no symptoms thats a blessed pregnancy i'm sure everything will be ok for you although symptoms do sort of make it seem real to everyone no matter how crap heartburn is if i say i wish you loads of heartburn and morning sickness would it help :hugs:

i live opposite a school and it got broke into last night i heard everything and even watched a man walking around it i woke my hubby up while the guy smashed the windows and he was having a look while calling police it really freaked me out things like that just don't happen around here its always so quiet even my hubby was shocked that happened at 3 and i couldn't get back to sleep so i'm off now to have a snooze

I know, I totally didn't expect to see her so soon, she's away next week so wanted to get me in early.

Apparently everyone in the whole of Barnsley is pregnant so she wanted to get my scan referral in early so I might actually get it on time - :dohh:

Hello new mummies-to-be!!!!!! :hugs;

DH out with the boys from work tonight, someones leaving do. I am sat at home on B&B. Anyone else getting picky with food? I keep not eating meat stuff convinced it's not cooked properly......even though I have probably cooked it to death :dohh:

Planning on having a super lie-in tomorrow, loving bed at the moment!

Are the days/weeks dragging slowly for everyone else? Can't believe I am only 6 weeks tomorrow....:wacko:

majm its good you got a reason or you'd have loads of dout about having another bean it doesn't make it fair though i wish you all the best for next month:hugs:

pinkandfluffy i'm so jealous that you've seen your midwife and she's started ball rollin good luck hunny i've just changed my name at doctors because got married in july and hadn't got around to it and i'm convinced it will delay my appointment coming through :shrug:

ryder welcome and wishing you a happy healthy 9 months

littlebabyboy i thought you was already here with us but welcome hope all went will at scan and your little bean was showing you his/her wiggle dance

mrsp thanks hunny i'm working tomorrow boring in a butchers so raw meat smell nice lol i wouldn't worry about having no symptoms thats a blessed pregnancy i'm sure everything will be ok for you although symptoms do sort of make it seem real to everyone no matter how crap heartburn is if i say i wish you loads of heartburn and morning sickness would it help :hugs:

i live opposite a school and it got broke into last night i heard everything and even watched a man walking around it i woke my hubby up while the guy smashed the windows and he was having a look while calling police it really freaked me out things like that just don't happen around here its always so quiet even my hubby was shocked that happened at 3 and i couldn't get back to sleep so i'm off now to have a snooze

Thanks babe it does make me feel better. Me and DH just had a row about dinner, now I am getting a takeaway with my brother!! And well hubby isn't really hungry.

How will you manage to work round all that meat? I know my tummy has been a bit sensative.

xxxx

I'm the same, don't think the run up to Christmas has EVER dragged so badly for me! Just 5w1d now and am already getting really impatient!

Went to tell the doc today and she was nice but verging on useless, however, have made my first appointment with the MW for 30th December so am hoping the ball starts rolling fairly quickly from then!

I actually feel quite thankful that I'm going through the early stages during Christmas as it means no sneaking off from work - off until the 4th of Jan - and there are so many other exciting things going on I'm hoping it passes the time quickly...?!?!

x x

Time never passes quickly :haha:

I am fretting as scan time will be just in time for peak workload at work and will be so hard getting the time off without coming clean......

My team leader will be gutted we are a small team and my pg will fall at just the wrong time lol.....oh well!!!

They'll realise just how much they need you once you're away enjoying your bundle of joy!!

I'm going to have a very busy time of it with work until the end of May next year. Am a bit worried already about how I'm going to manage to do it all. :-S

hi can you change me to 3rd august please? had early scan today and all is well and put me 3 days ahead. :)

They'll realise just how much they need you once you're away enjoying your bundle of joy!!

I'm going to have a very busy time of it with work until the end of May next year. Am a bit worried already about how I'm going to manage to do it all. :-S

Will just have to see how you go hun - I am shattered already, hoping I will get a new lease of life soon else I will be booking lots of rest days :haha:

You can only do what you can do! :flower:

Hi can u add me to the 21st please

Leanne xx

wow lots of new mummies in here!! congrats ladies!!
how is everyone???
i woke up this morning and i didnt sleep well last night, i was sooo tired but got into bed and couldnt sleep and i woke up sooo early lol
im going for a drive with my mum today....she wants to take a drive 2 hours away hahaha gosh i hope i dont spill the beans in the car lol
xxxxx

Well I worked until 12 last night and then Jasmine woke up at 4:30 am this morning... I am soooooooo tired!

We're going to finish up our christmas shopping tonight.

Hi everyone!

I got my BFP this morning and I'm on :cloud9:

I'm so happy :) According to due date calculator, I'm due on 21st August 2010 :happydance:

My LMP was 15th November and I O'd on the 22nd. Is the edd right?

:hugs:

ooh my....i just looked at my ticker....im 2 days off 7 weeks!!! where has that gone lol thats scarey hahaha
and ill be 8 weeks on our anniversary YAY!!

Confrats to all the New Mommies to be!! This thread is growing....cant believe we are already in due dates towards the end of the month! Very exciting!!

I totally know what you mean maratobe.. I cant believe 6 weeks have already passed! Wow.

Hi - was on july babys but had a scan today and now have an august baby! The 1st to be exact! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->