****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

thanks HWM..... would be a shame to have to have intervention with my 7th... after 6 vaginal births with only gas and air..... but needs must, i just want my little soldier here safe and sound

Hey all!

Well what a morning! Mart missed the scan as he fell asleep and i couldn't wake him up! When he did wake up though he rain all the way to the hospital in the rain! I had to laugh, he was soaked through! Serves him right though. Lazy sod!

Saw our beautiful boy again today. The fluid around him as risen slightly. Normal levels are at and mine are 9. Not too high but still slightly worrying. Just gotta try and be more strict with my daibetes though i don't see how i can! Apart from that they were pleased with how he is measuring. Not too big, not too small. So am a little happier today.

Got mw this afternoon so gona have me a little snooze with Brian now.

xxx

philly what are the normal levels supposed to be hun you missed the number glad they are better tho bless mart for running in the rain

loobi mine is still breech my 3rd was breech until 38 weeks then turned so don't worry still plenty of time yet hunny

lliena what a morning you have had bless you rest up hunny why the hell didn't the bus drive have change if the bus was full didn't the rest of people on there pay him stupid man i'd of got on and said i'll get my change as i leave and i'd put a complaint in he work in the public and has no right saying it's your fault for not having change the silly man :hugs:

got some mat clothes from a friend last week, sitting at lunch today, hand in pocket, pull out 30 quid! then look againand find another 100!! And 4 card receipts different names, but total equal to amount of cash - well suss!! Called my friend, she got the trousers from another friend who runs a restaurant (that was on the receipts) - mystery solved - she's just had her baby, so I think will be baby brain mode, and very glad to get money back - I was well freaked out finding it there though seeing as I didn't notice it there all day yesterday!

Philly glad you got on ok. Haha to MArt though. Gets him back for last week though eh hon?

Lliena take it easy hon. Hope everything is ok.

AFM - I am still fat!! :haha: Stretching and fat, but might be something to do with the McDonalds I had for lunch. Now have no room and cant breath! oops!!

E is playing nicely and I am just chilling, trying to keep my eyes open x

lollipop I have changed my diet so lots less carbs and sugars I still treat myself every now and then. As for baby as far as I have been told he's been measuring right on par. Doc didn't say I was ay bigger then I should be but will definitely ask on the 14th when I see him again about my fundal height. I have only gained about 19 pounds in 32 weeks to and it's all belly and I am a small framed person so dare I hope i still won't have a big baby?

Moggy that bit about the spray in the face made me laugh and laugh. The joys of having a boy, might have to get me some of those peepee teepees they sell at babiesrus.

I had a kfc last night with a coke, I know its really naughty but I had just worked a 12 hour day 7-7, and I really didnt want to cook, and my sugar level was 5.1 after a kfc..........
i have an appointment on the 14th too :D I dont have seemed to gain loads of weight, but all my baby weight is on my tummy, no where else. so i dont know if thats a good thing or not?

new look has a sale on maternity bits, I picked up some gorgeous summer clothes for a fiver each, I wouldnt ahve paid £20 for me to be in them for a couple of months

MrsP we are spookily alike. I had maccies for lunch. Big Mac meal (large) with and Oreo Mcflurry!!! Boy did it hit the spot!!! Sooooooo good!

Lollipop could just go for a KFC tonight too! I'll see what else i can squeeze out of Mart! Every cloud and all that! lol.

flutter, my brian is everywhere! Normal levels they say are between 5-8 so only slightly rised but still enough to get a lecture from the doc.

Gona start getting ready for mw in a mo. Trying to drink more water to get a sample as forgot and just went to the loo! Ooops, oh well.

xxx

Thats what I had too! :blush:

But no icecream although i did think about it. I now cant even move!:nope:

Just been to the loo and there was some brown discharge when i wiped and along with the cramps I re rang the day care unit and they want me to pop in an get checked over. Its prob nothing but better to be safe than sorry. Il report back later xx

Lliena, hope everything is ok. Let us know how you get on xxx

Lliena.... will be thinking bout you love.. good luck..xxxxxx

new look has a sale on maternity bits, I picked up some gorgeous summer clothes for a fiver each, I wouldnt ahve paid £20 for me to be in them for a couple of months

I wonder if that's all New Looks, or just your one!? saying that we don't seem to be having a summer any morE!

my posts are getting updated in random order! hopeyou're ok lliena!

So just had my GP appointment to ask about the diarrhoea (which of couse has stopped!), snot and headaches...
Saw the new GP registrar at the surgery, she was very thorough! Was pleased that diarrhoea had cleared up, but wants me to call Day Assessment Unit if it starts again, as infections (bowel to a lesser extent than urinary) can trigger pre-term labour.
HR 84, BP 114/58 (both OK). Checked my eyes (headache) - all fine. Said 'you won't have a urine sample with you?' and I did, as I'd had the empty bottle in my bag and had thought to fill it before!
Anyway, I had white cells in my wee, so have a 7 day course of antibiotics now (which may help the green snot issue too!), and dioralyte incase the diarrhoea rears its ugly head again...
She reckon given that BP spot on, and no swelling that headache just worse due to the cold symptoms...
Really glad I went even though the main problem had cleared up. She didn't make me feel like a time waster at all, and it was reassuring to know everything else is all OK!!

Fxd that you and bubs are good to go Lliena!:thumbup:

afm went to see dietition and nurse about pricking my finger 4x's daily, well it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The doctor is only doing this as a precautionary step. I do have GD and my fundous height has been measuring about 1 1/2 weeks bigger but I also did with DD years ago and didn't have GD then. They will do a weight assesment u/s later to see were we are but I truly don't anticipate having to be induced due to a larger baby. I have only gained 10lbs with this pregnancy and people have commented that my bump isn't that big so :shrug: I feel like the size of a barn but I think it's because I was big before.

Little guy is moving and shaking loads more these days and higher up so defo growing!

I'm going to have Subway today and try to keep my carbs down :dohh: I shall see how that works 2hrs after eating though. I did well this am though so fxd it all works.

Hopeyour all having a great day! The weather is cloudy here but not to bad yet, it's probably going to rain everyday through the weekend too :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->