****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hello i found out i was pregnant last night so im lookin like its goin to be an august baby ill update with a due date when i find out CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBOBY xxxxx

congratulations to you wonderful ladies who share due dates with me - Melissa_M, MrsP, khegidio :happydance:

Melissa_m I added you to my sig! yay! :) MrsP and khegidio may I add you too?

hi mrsP can you put me down for 24th please i had my little bean confirmed yesterday :happydance:

Oooh hello new august mummies!

Well I am 6 weeks today isn't time flying? lol!

Struggling a bit today, really really hot and thirsty and been picky with my food, driving DH mad :haha: feel queasy but sat loving Strictly at the mo!

Hope you're all having a good weekend! :hugs:

good luck ladies! I was a newly expectant August Mummy this time last year - it all feels like 5 minutes ago... hope all your pregnancies go well!

:hugs:

WOW...this thread is crusin along. I've only been away a couple of days and there's already so much to read. I skimmed thru so sorry if I miss someone or something.
Firstly, hello to the newbies and congrats! H&H pregnancies.
Mamj - So sorry abt the m/c but glad you got answers.
AFM - I went to work today for a little OT before the holiday. When I got out I had some nausea so I laid down and took a nap as I had to be up at 5am and haven't been sleeping well. That's my first real nausea since my BFP. I didn't have m/s with my first two. Very fortunate! Time is creeping. Maybe its the stupid countdown til 1st appt ticker lol. I log on several times a day and it always says the same thing. Well our appt is Friday and it can't get here soon enough. Got a couple more small things to buy for Christmas. Maybe I'll wrap gifts tonite.

Gotta scoot, I'll try to keep up better. Just been so busy with finals last week, which I Aced all 3 by the way!

welcome new mommies-to-be :hugs:

yay for a new bump buddy vermeil!!! how have you been feeling?

:cry: well girls, woke up this morning in a lot of pain and lots of bleeding....im gonna try and get into the doctors but im pretty sure its over for me this time....again!
OH and i are trying to deal with it the best we can but we both are in shock cause we thought this time it would be it but not our time again!
we will continue trying....we said this was our last time but OH wanted it sooo bad this time and he doesnt want it to end like this he wants to be a daddy so bad so we are gonna keep trying.....ill update more after i have spoken to the doctor....sorry if i shouldnt post this in here....:nope:
xxx

awww wanna be my bump buddy too? LOL

whoo hoo thats exciting :D I will have some non-preggo friends to update everyone too via my BB :D But it will be nice having someone due close to when I am.

congratulations to you wonderful ladies who share due dates with me - Melissa_M, MrsP, khegidio :happydance:

Melissa_m I added you to my sig! yay! :) MrsP and khegidio may I add you too?

Please do honey x x x :kiss:

:cry: well girls, woke up this morning in a lot of pain and lots of bleeding....im gonna try and get into the doctors but im pretty sure its over for me this time....again!
OH and i are trying to deal with it the best we can but we both are in shock cause we thought this time it would be it but not our time again!
we will continue trying....we said this was our last time but OH wanted it sooo bad this time and he doesnt want it to end like this he wants to be a daddy so bad so we are gonna keep trying.....ill update more after i have spoken to the doctor....sorry if i shouldnt post this in here....:nope:
xxx
so sorry for your loss my love is with you i do hope everything is ok when you've been to docs but if not good luck for the future and do let us know when your pg again :hugs: i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed it's a happy ending for you hunny

can any one help me ????????????? has any1 had light bleeding in early pregnancy went onto have healthy babies and if so what did you have?
my aunt again been bloody winding me up shes had light bleeding for 3 days and rang yesterday to tell me she's had an early scan and quote " and i'll get another one before you get yours" she said everything seemed fine but she has 2 go back in 2 weeks to have scan as the wasn't a heartbeat as the bean was only 4.5 weeks which doesn't seem right to me as i'm 6.2 weeks and we are due same day as started our cycle same day i know what your all thinkin maybe she caught weeks later i thought this only that means that when she took her preg test she was only 2 weeks preg can you test that early from a cheap tesco test :shrug: i don't know any way the reason i'm asking is she told me because she's been bleeding in early preg that shes having a girl and she was told this only on that point alone not by a doc or nurse she said she'd been talking to 3 woman and they said thats its a fact well i bled with all of my prev pregs and they was all boys 3 to be clear so that fact escapes me i've been reading on the internet and i can't find anything that states this she did have a transvag scan as its so early so i typed in that and on a thread board for yahoo there are a group talking and 2or 3 go onto have girls and 1 to have boy that is maybe where she got her info and just forgot the boy to wind my up as i find it hard to belive she was talking to 3 women at the hospital that all went through the same thing and all had girls that just happened to sit down and talk to her the same time she was there:dohh: anyway rant over sorry ladies had to get that off my chest my other half said i wasn't there and she called straight back and caught me off guard arrgghh mind you i tried blanking the phone and she bloody showed up why is delighting in windin me up

Hon firstly breath and secondly really sounds like you could do without the stress of your aunt. What is she playing at. I don't think bleeding in pregnancy has anything to do with the sex of the baby, you know your self if you had 3 boys.

Also so many women bleed in pregnancy and some all the way through. If you do a search in this tri, there are lots of posts and positive stories with regards to bleeding and I think it is more common for women to bleed than it is not too. (if that made any sense)

Big :hugs: xxxx

Morning mummies and welcome new mummies

congratulations to you all. Wishing you H&H 9 months x

How are we? Right so the next time you here me telling you how great I feel please tell me to shut it cos currently I feel like total poo!!! Just feel so sick and almost flu like really, I can shake it by about 1pm but still.

I am off to the theatre tonight with mum to see Mamma Mia, but right now can't face sitting on a cold train so hopefully I can pull my self together!

How were your weekends? x x

Good Morning all, wow been trying to catch up as been away to york this weekend, went to the festival of angels and it was fab!!!! Alfie slept thru most of it tho cos he is poorly and was tired my poor baba. We're all full of cold!! I'm getting terrible nausea most days and just wanna eat everythig in sight as it seems thats the only thing that stops it!!! I'm gonna get so fat!!!

Reading thru the posts i've noticed lots of Nov mummies from 2008!!! Just wanted to say hi and how spooky we're due the same month again yey!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->