****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

watching supersize me with my Home Economics class (11 and 12 year olds) and it's really grossing me out!! it's also got quite a lot of swearing - oops!! (it's certificate 12)

guppy glad the spotting was so light!

yeah i totally agree cheers hun just wondered if any one else has heard this and tell me about it i don't need her stress right now the woman is making me stressed :cry:i was that upset she phoned to gloat i went to bed straight after about 4.30 and had a sleep how are you feeling is all your shopping done i'm thinking about doing my food shopping tomorrow that was only thinking asda is sooooooooo busy i'm not sure yet

Hey flutterbaby, your aunt sounds like she really likes to press buttons!!! I just wanted to send some :hugs:
and I would love you to throw a couple periods or commas in your posts, I have to read your posts a few times - must be damn pregnancy brain :rofl:

:dohh:i'm way 2 lazy to divide it all up lol, any way if you take a deep breath you can read it all at once lol...... you just may turn blue in the process :blush:

Don't know if any of you have seen my post Emergency Scan .... but im going for my first scan tomorrow im soooooooo scared!!!

Wish me Luck! xxxxxxxxx

Don't know if any of you have seen my post Emergency Scan .... but im going for my first scan tomorrow im soooooooo scared!!!

Wish me Luck! xxxxxxxxx

Good Luck hun !!! Heres hoping all will go really well !!! :hugs:

Wish me Luck! xxxxxxxxx

i hope everything goes well:hugs::hugs:

Hello Ladies!

Congrats to the newbies and good luck Miss Zoie on your scan.

Sorry I've been away so long just had lots to do. First appt is Friday and time is moving so slowly. :hugs: to everyone.

Thank you ladies having an early night just to make the time go faster lol x

yeah i totally agree cheers hun just wondered if any one else has heard this and tell me about it i don't need her stress right now the woman is making me stressed :cry:i was that upset she phoned to gloat i went to bed straight after about 4.30 and had a sleep how are you feeling is all your shopping done i'm thinking about doing my food shopping tomorrow that was only thinking asda is sooooooooo busy i'm not sure yet

Hey flutterbaby, your aunt sounds like she really likes to press buttons!!! I just wanted to send some :hugs:
and I would love you to throw a couple periods or commas in your posts, I have to read your posts a few times - must be damn pregnancy brain :rofl:

:dohh:i'm way 2 lazy to divide it all up lol, any way if you take a deep breath you can read it all at once lol...... you just may turn blue in the process :blush:

:rofl::rofl: hahaha i'll remember that next time!!!

Good morning mummies,

Welcome new mummies and I have updated front page

mara2be I am so sorry but hope to see you back in the first tri very soon.

Zoie - Good luck for this morning and hope everything goes well for you. I also have mine early scan this morning, have to be there for 10am. I am also crapping my pants.

Hope you are all feeling ok and will pop by later on

Have a good day girls xxx

morning all,
had a late night last night (well, half 11, which is late for me!) and i'm suffering for it today. was waiting after rugby to do secret santa, waiting like an hour for everyone to come out of changing rooms, then it turned out my person forgot my present anyway so I could have cleared off home much earlier :( don't mind I'll get a pressie in new year, just wish someone had told me so I wasn't hanging around for no reason.
Feeling really bleary and tired this morning, indigestion bad, but armed with my rennies now (which hopefully will help with the wind too!!)
and it's my last day of work until 4 Jan, so I should be pretty happy!

Fingers crossed for you today MrsP and Miss Zoie! Let us know how you get on. I have my early scan tomorrow so will let you know how I get on.

Hello to all of the other August mummies...I hope you're doing well.

xxx

Hey girls,

Just a quicky to say back from scan and all was ok and saw little heart beat too, at the moment according to size they have put me back a day but I shall wait for 12 weeks. Simon is walking around on cloud 9 and so excited. Me however, still don't think it has sunk in.

im glad everything went well:happydance:. and thanks for putting me down on the list:thumbup:

I'm working 45-50 hrs a week for the next two weeks....feel so bad for DH and I get home and crawl into bed lol! I've been sleeping a minimum of 9 hrs a night! I feel like all I do is sleep and work lol! I'll get a week holidays once we get to New Years but this sucks!
Oh yeah and it doesn't help that I get severe nausea throughout the day :sick:
Its so weird to be happy about being sick....:dohh:

That's great news MrsP! Delighted for you and no wonder hubby is delighted!

Please keep your fingers crossed that I get similar news and a strong heartbeat tomorrow. So scared! Still spotting very lightly.....am hoping it's just things getting 'settled' in there!

xxx

Great news Mrs.P!!! Glad to hear :D i can't wait for my first scan!!!! Its Jan. 12th. eek!!! :wohoo: Did you get any cute little pictures?

Hey girls,

Just a quicky to say back from scan and all was ok and saw little heart beat too, at the moment according to size they have put me back a day but I shall wait for 12 weeks. Simon is walking around on cloud 9 and so excited. Me however, still don't think it has sunk in.

Glad all is well!!! :hugs:

nausea is really starting to kick in!!! I feel like everything makes me want to throw up...especially meat!!! but also mushrooms (which I used to LOVE) and anything really mushy. :) ANyone else having food aversions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->