****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I dont have that yet, but i have noticed that if i sit next to food, i start to not feel so great...the smell seems to be getting to me, but its not anything that is causing aversions or nausea.

Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Glad to hear early scans went well, I am still waiting patiently for my date, and post of any description for that matter as I have a lot of xmas deliveries still not here!!!!

Food aversions - I'm off meat too, doh!

Went to see an indian film with my MIL last night, called Paa. Wept like a baby at the end, proper shoulder shaking sobbing lol.....it was a lovely film though. Had just been so happy that it became so sad. Ahh well - she cried too so it appeared it wasn't my heightened emotional state!!!

On my own at work today which will be dull, me and my shadow for company hmm! And christmas do tomorrow night which, to be honest, I'm dreading as I think I'll be asleep before it starts :dohh:

Hope you're all well :hugs:

Morning girlies,

Thanks for your well wishes yesterday, I did get a picture DH has it will get it back and put one up. Just looks like a smudge on the page!!!

I feel absolutely bloody terrible, feeling sick. I had bad MS with Eleanor so I should expect it really but I've been getting this horid headache, has anyone else?

The tiredness this time round has been overwhelming, but Eleanor hasn't been sleeping too great, she was up at 4.30am yesterday. Love her!!

I have to take her for her 13 months jabs this morning, she is normally fine but this is quite a big one so medicine at the ready.

How are we all? x x x

Good morning,

I woke up this morning with an upset set stomach (more diarrhea style, than vomiting, sorry TMI). I hate that feeling :sick: I hope it goes away soon...though i do embrace it because symptoms usually mean a healthy baby.

Mrs.P, isn't it amazing how one pregnancy can be so different than the next? Last time i had so much more cramping and was tired ALL the time. This time its not too bad (though i probably shouldn't speak too soon). I hope you feel a burst of energy :D

Morning ladies!

Third day of my atempts to cure MS by eating a banana not long after getting out of bed and came downstairs to discover OH had taken it in his lunch! Oh well settled for a couple of slices of kiwi and touchwood it seems to be working...

Day 1 felt icky for a little while after eating it but had a shower then toast and felt fine, yesterdayhad shower straight after banana and today did same again and can honestly say a bit of fruit then a shower then toast with marmite is staving of my MS - phew!

No snow here yet but know it will be coming soon...off to Sunny Steps with my little man this morning, look forward to hearing more news later and seeing the pic Mrs P :hugs:

Hello Ladies....

Well I am creeping along - I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I am so happy as each day passes it puts me one day closer to my first appointment. I don't see the dr. until December 29th. I will be 8 weeks and 5 days then. THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! I just want to see the heartbeat and make sure all is well.

I have had virtually no symptoms except for being tired (I have been going to bed at around 9 each night - pathetic :) and having sore and growing tatas. I think i am creeping up on the day when I will need to invest in some maternity bras.

I think i am also starting to grow some in the abdomen area. I am only comfortable in my biggest pants.

Hopefully Christmas will pass fairly quickly and then it will be time for me to see my little lovebug.

:flower:

Thanks guppy, feeling much better. I think half the problem is I feel sick and can't eat and then feel sick cos I haven't eaten!! Although I mustn't complain cos I was 10 times worse with Eleanor.

How's your upset tummy has it settled?

khegidio - How exciting, 7 weeks tomorrow. Can you believe nearly two months has passed already. Good luck for your appointment. Will you definately get to hear baby's HB then? x

Hello! I'll join you here. Got my BFP on December 13th and have my first nurse appt on January 13th. First scan is Feb. 1st!

Hello Ladies....

Well I am creeping along - I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I am so happy as each day passes it puts me one day closer to my first appointment. I don't see the dr. until December 29th. I will be 8 weeks and 5 days then. THE WAIT IS KILLING ME!!! I just want to see the heartbeat and make sure all is well.

I have had virtually no symptoms except for being tired (I have been going to bed at around 9 each night - pathetic :) and having sore and growing tatas. I think i am creeping up on the day when I will need to invest in some maternity bras.

I think i am also starting to grow some in the abdomen area. I am only comfortable in my biggest pants.

Hopefully Christmas will pass fairly quickly and then it will be time for me to see my little lovebug.

:flower:

Not pathetic hun I am in bed as soon as I can get away with it, and even before that I'm only sat lazing on the sofa :haha: Likewise went and got a couple of maternity bras this week as the b00bs are heavy and SORE and feeling so much better for it. Also down to my biggest trousers so it is nice that we are having the same issues while being the same way along practically - makes me feel a little better! :hugs:

Hope your appointment comes quickly!!!!

It has gotten better :)
Of course, as the day went on i started feeling nauseated (needing to eat) but since i was working i couldn't :( I never feel like im going to get MS or anything, but its just uncomfortable. However, i think its a good sign :D

Girls, i hear that Vitamin B is VERY good a relieving MS. I have been taking it for a month now (i was trying to lengthen my LP), and i think that could be one reason why im not getting as sick...Knock on Wood though...im sure it will hit me in a couple of weeks as it could be too early, but at any rate it could be worth a try. Apparently ginger is very good for MS too.

Let me know if you make out using this stuff! I may have to start popping some ginger LOL

Evening mummies,

How we all feeling apart from shattered?

Well went out for lunch at gone 2pm today with a friend, I had garlic chicken with chips and indulge in the salad cart and had ice-cream!!!! Oops! So come dinner time I wasn't hungry.

I am now staaaaaaarrrrrrrvvvvvvvvving!!! Bless Si he has just nipped to the chippy for me in the snow. That is love. Probably shoudln't be eating all this shit and 2 lots of chips in 1 day but I am starving!!

The nausea is starting to kick in now pretty much permanently, anything salty seems to help tho. Feeling relieved that bean is in the right place this time after my scan yesterday but wondering why I'm getting stabbing pains in my right side like I did with my ectopic?? Looking forward to the time when I can relax a bit more about this pregnancy, I was sooooooo chilled out with No 1!!

The nausea is starting to kick in now pretty much permanently, anything salty seems to help tho. Feeling relieved that bean is in the right place this time after my scan yesterday but wondering why I'm getting stabbing pains in my right side like I did with my ectopic?? Looking forward to the time when I can relax a bit more about this pregnancy, I was sooooooo chilled out with No 1!!

ectopic u get pains in your sides?
what type of pain?

i must be lucky no MS yet :happydance:

i slept the day away yesterday ain't no shame in it:blush:,ive been so ill kids have all had a bug ,pretty sure they give it me or it was ms on a whole different level but i think was a bug as major cramps.
mrsp yummy chips you can never limit a preg woman to chips indulge feel guilty later lol.
guppy concrats hunny i told you you was too many symptoms hope you have a happy healthy nine months and i can sooo see the line:happydance: really chuffed for you chick!
how are all the b&b ladies today any1 got a little bump blooming any any1 got burning pain in the uterus

Mrs P I am so jealous about you getting chips (if by chips you mean french fries?) twice in one day!! They are my favourite, especially now that I'm preggo because they seem to sit really well in my tummy :) I might have to cook up some tonight!!!

Most of the pants I wear are dress pants with pretty loose waists anyway so none of those are uncomfortable, but on the weekend when I wear my jeans they have to be undone discreetly :rofl: Can't wait to have a proper bump!!!!

ectopic u get pains in your sides?
what type of pain?

i must be lucky no MS yet :happydance:

I don't think you do necesarily get pains in your sides with an ectopic, but because I had the same pains last time I'm just a bit more paranoid this time. Dr said there is probably no link because usually if you get pains with an ectopic it's because it's ruptured which mine thankfully didn't! Hope I didn't worry you with my last post I think it's quite normal to get pains in your sides from reading other threads!

I actually don't think that my date is right, but, I will give you the correct one when I get one from the DR. Thanks for adding me.

morning all! I hardly seem to have time to come on here now!
SIL has just arrived for the hols, she's here til boxing day - yikes! we get on well though :)
I've been eating lots of chips too :)
Finished work for the hols on Wed, so have another 2 weeks off now, and DH has booked it off as well :)
My appointment is now 6 Jan - so less than 3 weeks to go!!
DD and I are snuggled under a blanket watching I Can Cook :) MrsP hopes jabs went OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->