****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

I'm feeling sorry for myself today. I've had wicked MS all week. When I think I've got it figured out it comes back with a vengence. :(
I've tried crackers, tried eating even though I'm not hungry...I just read ginger helps....so I'm gonna give that a try!

MrsP - I am pretty sure they will do a vaginal ultrasound - along with a handful of other tests. This is my first so I don't have experience to go on.

From all the reading I have done it looks like that is customary here. If nor - I will definitely be asking them.

I think I am starting to finally feel pregnant. I am wearing jeans today (working from home) and I am using the old rubberband trick. I finally feel like there is something going on down there. I feel the pressure from my uterus growing. I totally welcome that because i haven't really had any other symptoms. I can't wait until i can tell the world!!

Only my closest friends and family know. We are all thrilled.

Mrs P - Had our first prenatal appt today and MW changed our due date since I knew my exact O date. Would you please move me to Aug. 5th? Thanks

Hello and Congratulations to all the preggo ladies here with EDD of sometime in August!

I am cautiously asking you to please add me to your list. My EDD is Aug. 22

Here's to a very happy and healthy 9 months! :thumbup:

Thank you MrsP for changing the list and just wanted to say good bye and good luck to all you ladies i hope the next 7/8months will be great & Healthy! So sad to be leaving...
I might keep poping back to see what you are all up to but for now bye bye :cry:

Zoie xx :flow: xx

Meeeee please!

Bean is due 4/08/2010.

Yay, there's loads of us!!! How exciting!

Oh Zoie, i'm so sorry for your loss, how heartbreaking :(

Fingers crossed you are back on one of these lists soon, and your little squishy goes straight to heaven (or whatever you believe in). Hope you are being kind to yourself xx

Thank you huni =) I really hope there is a heaven type place and a relitive is with my little squishy taking care of it =) xx

Thank you MrsP for changing the list and just wanted to say good bye and good luck to all you ladies i hope the next 7/8months will be great & Healthy! So sad to be leaving...
I might keep poping back to see what you are all up to but for now bye bye :cry:

Zoie xx :flow: xx

sorry hun :hugs:

:hugs: Zoie, so sorry to hear of your loss hun..

Can you please add my date - August 16th :yipee:

Well haven't you ladies been busy - and welcome to some more august mummies to be!

Had my works Christmas do yesterday. It was such good fun. I have now had a year in my new job and the party was fab and fun, everyone had so much energy (not me :haha:) whereas my old team were very serious and set in their ways....

Any of you ladies in the UK see the Boots bargain this week? Sheffield was mental full of ladies grabbing loads of them....and the website crashed most of the morning. Managed to bag one myself though £20 down from £50 https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory...ig_Thrill_hatbox-_-181209_221209-_-C9094_Rot1 decided it would be my present to myself :haha:

Wrapping pressies today and then over to the in-laws tomorrow for dinner and carol singing (lovely little village where all the families come around and sing carols and we feed them mulled wine and chocolate fountain lol :haha:) and can't BELIEVE it's nearly Christmas and time to confess to our families :happydance:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead :hugs:

Ahhh that'll be a nice christmas present for your loved ones!!!

I can't wait till my 12 week mark, when i'm going to tell mine :happydance:

Evening mummies

Congratulations to all the new August mummies!!!

Big :hugs: Zoie

pinkandfluffy your day soundslovely tomorrow, enjoy

We went to Tesco this morning and had a cheeky little fry up in there and grabbed a few bits, home to put shopping away and Eleanor down for a sleep and then we dropped some pressies off and then took the dog for a walk in the forest. Was lovely all wrapped up snug and the fresh air. Was lovely and then we sat and had a nice hot chocolate.

Just about to sort Eleanor's dinner, carpet picnic tonight. Si has just nipped out to get some goodies and we are going to watch some crap on tv. Bath smell and put her to bed, cook dinner and watch more crap.

Was supposed to be going to in-laws tomorrow but we calld them up and blew them out, can't be arsed staying in for a nice roast instead. x

Hey ladies!! I got my BFP this week!! WOOHOO!! I am so excited to be in First Tri after 10 months of TTC! My due date according to the online calculators is August 22nd! My first ultrasound is Jan 11th, so we'll see if my OB gives me the same date!!

Congrats Texaswife!!!! I am due the 23rd and my first ultrasound is the day after yours! what fun! :yipee:

congratulatoins Texas!
Mrs P roast at home sounds great, pinkandfluffy, can I have some chocolte fountain too?!
We've been to tumbletots this morning, and then ikea for lunch and some picture frames. Home for DD to sleep - 2 and a hlaf hours! and I got about an hour and half at the same time!
My phone died, which I'm quite irrationally upset about... I've lost my contacts, and my calendar (which is the only place I keep appointments...) but have all my photos. Replacement handset should be here tomorrow...

Well, here in Pennsylvania, the snow storm came a day early! Sitting here with a cup of hot chocolate and the DH is cooking some lunch! How great is it! Can't wait to be sipping hot chocolate with a baby sleeping beside me :cloud9:

Well haven't you ladies been busy - and welcome to some more august mummies to be!

Had my works Christmas do yesterday. It was such good fun. I have now had a year in my new job and the party was fab and fun, everyone had so much energy (not me :haha:) whereas my old team were very serious and set in their ways....

Any of you ladies in the UK see the Boots bargain this week? Sheffield was mental full of ladies grabbing loads of them....and the website crashed most of the morning. Managed to bag one myself though £20 down from £50 https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory...ig_Thrill_hatbox-_-181209_221209-_-C9094_Rot1 decided it would be my present to myself :haha:

Wrapping pressies today and then over to the in-laws tomorrow for dinner and carol singing (lovely little village where all the families come around and sing carols and we feed them mulled wine and chocolate fountain lol :haha:) and can't BELIEVE it's nearly Christmas and time to confess to our families :happydance:

Hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead :hugs:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:I love that range!wish i had seen this!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->