****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Me too Eoz, i'm so jealous, I had a peek in my local Boots but of course no chance!!! ENjoy your pampering Pinkandfluffy!!!!

@Guppy, all my family live in State College, freeeeaky! (waves from London) x

Hi everyone and congratulations, isn't it sooo exciting! I'm still not quite believing it's real! Mrs P please can u add me to your list- what a fab idea! I'm still trying to work out how to send messages on this forum thing so hope that's ok- according to cycle due date 22 August and I can't wait! X

Sparkles, it has been close to a week since i've gotten my BFP and i am still in owe! I can't believe it!

Jetters! Wow! It is the chance of that! maybe you should come for a visit?! LOL Have you ever been to State College? Man, what a little world we live in!

Girls, my heart doppler just arrived! I am trying with everything in me not to use it yet!!! I think i will go test it out on my DH though :haha:

Yeah, twice, and loved it! Wish I could emigrate :D

(My uncles both work at Penn State. And when I came last a few years ago they were having this mahooosive danceathon that lasted for about 3 days non stop- so cool!)

I was going to order a doppler but I know what i'm like, i'd be hearing all sorts and become addicted very quickly!!!

oh yes! That would be THON, the world's largest student run philanthropy organization! It raises more than 4 million dollars each year for pediatric cancer. It is crazy!!! The dances have to go on a VERY specific diet 6-8 weeks before and they do have to dance (or at least remain standing) for all 3 days!!! It is one big party for sure! but usually the dancers get very emotional and some hallucinate (just because they've been up and on their feet for so long)! You should come next time!!!

-FTK- (For The Kids, thats the slogan)

the doppler was fun! and i think i may have found where the baby is laying! Not the bean's HB, but at least where he/she is laying. Bc i could only get the doppler to work in one VERY specific location down near the lady garden. Tried it in the same area on the DH and it didn't work. And it did pick up our HBs too. It was fun :D

Hello *wave*

Can I join you wonderful mummies here :D :D :D :D

Im due (ETA) 25th of Aug. but that is still subject to change.

Happy days !

thank you :D

I will try and read my way through the whole post as soon as my beast goes off to sleep xx

welcome all the new ladies :hugs:.
pink and fluffy i didn't see that range at boots around here, its nice must be under wraps indulge hunny......i can't believe we are 7 weeks today!:happydance:
zoie so sorry hunny :hugs:.
guppy the doppler sounds ace, in england you can get one from mothercare for 30 pound i didn't rate it though . . .well i became addicted took it everywhere with me always checking and freaking out if a couldn't here :baby: hb told my midwife i seemed to always hear hb around my belly botton(just below to my left) and was so embarressed when she told me that was me and prob my pulse i could hear!:blush: i gave up and threw the thing in the bin:dohh:

:haha: yeah, i have sound clips up on my journal of what i heard. I know without a doubt, that what i was hearing was my heartbeat- NOT the bean's. First of all, i dont think the bean has a heart beat yet and secondly i know its very fast! much much faster than mine and what i heard was def. not fast (and the screen said 78BPM so i knew it was mine. but its very interesting that you can hear your HB exactly where the bean would be :D

:haha: yeah, i have sound clips up on my journal of what i heard. I know without a doubt, that what i was hearing was my heartbeat- NOT the bean's. First of all, i dont think the bean has a heart beat yet and secondly i know its very fast! much much faster than mine and what i heard was def. not fast (and the screen said 78BPM so i knew it was mine. but its very interesting that you can hear your HB exactly where the bean would be :D
wow your tells you the bpm to i don't think the is anything like that here or i've just not geard of it! you can hear the fluids and the baby kicking and things like that and little bubbles oh i'm soo exceited for you bet you can't wait untill your bean is bigger to hear it .....or them:hugs:

:haha:
I can't wait until i hear a HB :cloud9: It will be wonderful!
I bought mine off of eBay. Here is the link if you're interested!

https://cgi.ebay.com/3Mhz-FETAL-BABY-DOPPLER-PRENATAL-HEART-MONITOR_W0QQitemZ320385858951QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a987c3d87

https://cgi.ebay.com/3Mhz-FETAL-BABY-DOPPLER-PRENATAL-HEART-MONITOR_W0QQitemZ320385858951QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a987c3d87

thanks hun just had a listen and wrote on other page you've a chilled hb and i didn't think placenta formed until week 10 :shrug:but you've some funky noises i'll take a peak at the ebay link cheers

i've just looked i so want one they are nothing like our ones soo cool and you can hear hb from 7 weeks our ones you can't hear until 29-30 weeks i will be getting one and becoming addicted all over again

Do it! :thumbup:
Dont forget to by gel though. Even though it says it comes with gel, its only enough for a one time use. So i bought a liter of professional grad ultrasound gel on eBay as well.

This is what i bought, but you can get whatever kind you like :winkwink:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Aquasonic-Clea...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a54a135c

Make sure you use loads of it too!!!!!
PS it was pretty cool that that doppler came with a cord to be able to record the HB, def make sure yours comes with or you have one already.

Do it! :thumbup:
Dont forget to by gel though. Even though it says it comes with gel, its only enough for a one time use. So i bought a liter of professional grad ultrasound gel on eBay as well.

This is what i bought, but you can get whatever kind you like :winkwink:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Aquasonic-Clea...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a54a135c

Make sure you use loads of it too!!!!!
PS it was pretty cool that that doppler came with a cord to be able to record the HB, def make sure yours comes with or you have one to buy.

cheers hunny i'll have to show my better half tomoz what colour is yours i neeeddddddd one just had another look think i need it for my birthday hee hee which is boxing day so a day after christmas i can manage to wait for was it fast delivery

I got mine super quick! In 3 days or so!
Well, it said the automatic color was pink (if you didn't email and tell them what you wanted), but for some reason they sent me the blue one :shrug: oh well im just happy to have one, would have preferred the pink, but its no biggie :thumbup:

got to sleep now my eyes are closed and my brain still chatting speak tomoz sweet dreams about your little bean:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->