****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

mumma: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

try and stay strong hunny - have you spoken to your solicitor see if he/she can appeal!! surely you have grounds to request he only gets limited, supervised contact in a contact centre!! After everything he has done to you!!! makes me sick!!! have a few more...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I havent really caught up on all the posts but i hope everyone is alright...

AFM: solicitors went well and after a pretty hectic morning ive had an alright afternoon!! my feet and ankles have swollen up so much my shoes barely fit :( walking around in flip flops in the rain isnt a good look!!

how is everyone?! xxx :kiss:

well ladies showed police my log and it isn't worth anything as they have brought there house and we rent they said to phone them if they keep doing it but they did point out it's hearsay i say she's done this and she say i did something different and as the only witnesses are us or them the isn't anything they can do except arrest and question them but if they say it didn't happen ..... it must not of i'm so upset it appears that as long as you own you can do what you want and i said so in your honest opinion what do you think will be the outcome and he said i'll get moved wtf i do nothing don't bite at them when they are vile to me and i'll have to move they are abusive and are well known to police and yet i'll have to move i'm gutted i've spent such alot getting my house looking lovely so the question i do i move and cut my loses and chance the next neighbours are better and start again in getting the house upto scratch or do i love somewhere where i'm being abused regulary kept up with hammering on wall all hours on the night and where my kids are to scared to go in the front garden as the woman next door shouts at mommy if i bite back i'll be evicted and if i don't bit i'm being mentally tourtured .......what happens if i go into labour and my tyres have been let down again or i want to walk to shop and woman starts screaming at me .....nothing thats what as it's my word against theres :cry:

anyone want to swap houses

Moggy my doctor told me to drink water and put my feet up and then walk around every hour or so to move it around.:thumbup: It helped get rid of my cankles whilst on vacation. Hope it helps

Mum try and not stress it will all work out in the end :hugs:

Jetters your doing your part to protect the little guy :hugs:

MrsP frustration is all part of being pg, LOL I would defo hire somebody to do the cleaning if I could get away with it!

Mercy I've had some greenish yellowish snot like stuff every now and then, but not in a while hope you get your answer, phone your MW and ask????

Zoe 5lbs is a good size, but argh on the 2 fibriods!

Sorry ladies can't remember all the last 20 odd pages I've read.

So tomorrow is my birthday and I'm feeling extremely old to be having a baby! I will be 40yrs old tomorrow:dohh::blush: 6 days until my next u/s to determine if there is enough fluid around the baby, if not I will be completely taken off work!

DD and I are going to see Eclipse today after work and then the family will go to the car races and then after my massage on Saturday we are all heading to go fishing and camping the rest of the 3 day weekend!:thumbup:

Hope you all are doing well! :hugs:

Wanted to also say thank you for all the :hugs: on Wednesday as I wasn't much fun but the love shared across the net was the most awesome!:thumbup:

:hug: to everyone who is feeling shitty today. If only life could be like the disney films our children will grow up watching!!!

I need to be banned from M&S food hall. We only went for the dine for £10 and end up spending loads! Got more strawberrys and extra thick cream!!! Mmmmmmm.......

flutter i've just asked Mart about your neighbours. He said if they are shouting at you in the street then they can be arrested for it. If you keep a diary it can be used as evidence. Even if they are in the street and you are in your house they can still be arrested. If you need any advice pm me anytime hun

xxx

your oh sounds like the police i need to speak to they are not the sort of people that care if they are arrested they really don't they are well known but like i said they won't stop so it will boil down to me being moved :cry:

:hug: to everyone who is feeling shitty today. If only life could be like the disney films our children will grow up watching!!!

I need to be banned from M&S food hall. We only went for the dine for £10 and end up spending loads! Got more strawberrys and extra thick cream!!! Mmmmmmm.......

flutter i've just asked Mart about your neighbours. He said if they are shouting at you in the street then they can be arrested for it. If you keep a diary it can be used as evidence. Even if they are in the street and you are in your house they can still be arrested. If you need any advice pm me anytime hun

xxx

your oh sounds like the police i need to speak to they are not the sort of people that care if they are arrested they really don't they are well known but like i said they won't stop so it will boil down to me being moved :cry:

Sorry the Police who saw you were no good. Mart said they can still be issued with an ASBO so not sure why they told you that. He also suggested getting video evidence??? I don't know if that's possible for you to get? Also if your friends ever witness anything they can be give a statement against them.

I feel for you hun, it's so frustrating as you feel powerless. I hope you manage to sort things out though very soon!:hugs:

xxx

xxx

Sorry the Police who saw you were no good. Mart said they can still be issued with an ASBO so not sure why they told you that. He also suggested getting video evidence??? I don't know if that's possible for you to get? Also if your friends ever witness anything they can be give a statement against them.

I feel for you hun, it's so frustrating as you feel powerless. I hope you manage to sort things out though very soon!:hugs:

xxx

they have and because they are not independant the woman said the witness was also abusive to her there is nothing they can do they have hammered walls at 11 while i was on the phone to the police they have shouted abuse to the dodd group who work for the housing trust and nothing will happen and they have threw used condoms over the fence that the housing trust had to clean up and .....yep you guessed it nothing has happened i was also told that they can argue untill whenever they like it's there business even if its 12 olcock and as for videos footage they get me on the way to school and i'm sure if i whip a camcorder out they would stop the police officer was good he just told me straight they are involved with police alot and don't care if they have asbos fines or prison so unless i want to put up with it i'll have to move cheers anyway hunny i just wish they would leave us alone

Aw doesnt sound good flutterbaby :( :hugs:

Im thinking that eastenders is good tonight :D

Aw doesnt sound good flutterbaby :( :hugs:

Im thinking that eastenders is good tonight :D

my life is like eastenders well theres is another day another drama i can't even get my head into a bok hubby just done me a jacket i don't think he's happy i only ate half

philly ask mart where i stand on football being booted at the garages at the back of house only my kids are in bed and can't sleep this went on until half 10 last night i wouldn't mind but the is a feild at the side of houses why not kick it there

Be praying for me tomorrow ladies![-o<
I have to go get my blood pressure rechecked to see if I have pre eclampsia or not :sad1: thinking Mondays reading (130/80) was a fluke, but I'm a tad nervous nonetheless.

good luck for tomorrow guppy, i have to be check every other week now for high blood pressure too, make sure you go in nice relaxed, i know easier said then done, and if you have had any other issuses, such as headaches, seeing things, swollen feet/fingers/face make sure you tell them, as they want you to be ok. It does scare you, i myself was scared to death when they told me, but i would rather then be monitoring me to make sure i am ok.
They worry if the bottom number goes past 90.
I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hope it all goes ok. x

Thanks lollipop! :friends:
I wouldn't really care much, as being monitored is a very good thing :thumbup: but what Im worried about (if I have pre e) is either them saying I need induced or having a c-section :sad1: I honestly think it's a fluke but it is hardening to know that my water birth could potentially be thrown out the window :(

I wouldn't really care much, as being monitored is a very good thing :thumbup: but what Im worried about (if I have pre e) is either them saying I need induced or having a c-section :sad1: I honestly think it's a fluke but it is hardening to know that my water birth could potentially be thrown out the window :(

good luck hunny hope all is well tomorrow for you as i know your very pro natural births

:hugs: to everyone who's had a really crappy day! There has definately been a few :hugs:

Guppy I had pre-eclampsia with my first. If I remember with the BP the top number should be your age plus 100 and the bottom one should always be between 70-80.

I got induced, which wasn't what I wanted but on the plus side I had a fast labour which is another sign of pre-e! Keeping fingers and toes crossed that your BP goes down x

Going to bed now, will have a mini lie in tomorrow while Jacob sleeps at his Nans! Night all x

Mercy I've had like a clear egg white gunk before a few times and not quite sure what it is. Cos I've not been in any pain and that though I just thought it was normal?! Have you spoke to your midwife about it? What did she say?

Asking for your advice now, there was a lady out with her daughter in town. Her daughter was covered in chicken pox (and they were contagious cos she was itching like mad) and they stopped me and my colleague (we were in our Fire uniforms) and started talking to us. Is it me to think...erm...1). You're daughter should be tucked up indoors until shes out of the itchy stage and 2). Can you not tell that I'M PREGNANT and therefore do not want to be anywhere near you? I had them when I was younger but am I right to be just a tad concerned?!?!

Lou x

Hey hun, I havent just had the clear eggwhite stuff, the bits this morning were like solid lumps of jelly with streaks of bright red blood in! The MW said that I should only go in if I start to contract! but I am worried by that time it'd be too late to stop it! I dunno, Maybe baby is just dislodging things and thats also whats makin me so damm uncomfy!

I have to go get my blood pressure rechecked to see if I have pre eclampsia or not :sad1: thinking Mondays reading (130/80) was a fluke, but I'm a tad nervous nonetheless.

I had Pre eclampsia hun last time, and missed out on my water birth! but I have to say my birth was a really positive experience. I am happy with how it turned out! Fingers crossed that ur BP comes down x

To everyone who i have missed out I am sorry! I ahvent scanned through all todays posts too thoroughly!

I am still feeling very uncomfortable and feel like if My bump gets any lower it will seriously just drop bubs out lol!
The blood streaks have slowed up in my discharge and, other than tonnes of BH's, its so far so good and no REAL pains!

I am hoping that its just a sign bubs is movin even lower and not that anything will kick off too early!

I feel like all I do is whinge at the min tho, so will TRY and stop tomorrow lol x
Night night all, I have had a good day, in spite of all my stressin lol! AND HUBBY IS HOME IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times!
hugs to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Nik x

OMG today I'm more pregnant than I have ever been before!!!!

Moggy my doctor told me to drink water and put my feet up and then walk around every hour or so to move it around.:thumbup: It helped get rid of my cankles whilst on vacation. Hope it helps

Mum try and not stress it will all work out in the end :hugs:

Jetters your doing your part to protect the little guy :hugs:

MrsP frustration is all part of being pg, LOL I would defo hire somebody to do the cleaning if I could get away with it!

Mercy I've had some greenish yellowish snot like stuff every now and then, but not in a while hope you get your answer, phone your MW and ask????

Zoe 5lbs is a good size, but argh on the 2 fibriods!

Sorry ladies can't remember all the last 20 odd pages I've read.

So tomorrow is my birthday and I'm feeling extremely old to be having a baby! I will be 40yrs old tomorrow:dohh::blush: 6 days until my next u/s to determine if there is enough fluid around the baby, if not I will be completely taken off work!

DD and I are going to see Eclipse today after work and then the family will go to the car races and then after my massage on Saturday we are all heading to go fishing and camping the rest of the 3 day weekend!:thumbup:

Hope you all are doing well! :hugs:

Wanted to also say thank you for all the :hugs: on Wednesday as I wasn't much fun but the love shared across the net was the most awesome!:thumbup:

Hope you have a good birthday hon and enjoy.

Good luck Guppy. Hope everything will be fine.

They dont normally worry too much until its 140/90, so there is hope. You're water birth may not be able to go ahead, but I was induced with E due to high BP and still had a very positive active birth. Fingers crossed. xxx

Mercy I've had like a clear egg white gunk before a few times and not quite sure what it is. Cos I've not been in any pain and that though I just thought it was normal?! Have you spoke to your midwife about it? What did she say?

Asking for your advice now, there was a lady out with her daughter in town. Her daughter was covered in chicken pox (and they were contagious cos she was itching like mad) and they stopped me and my colleague (we were in our Fire uniforms) and started talking to us. Is it me to think...erm...1). You're daughter should be tucked up indoors until shes out of the itchy stage and 2). Can you not tell that I'M PREGNANT and therefore do not want to be anywhere near you? I had them when I was younger but am I right to be just a tad concerned?!?!

Lou x

Hey hun, I havent just had the clear eggwhite stuff, the bits this morning were like solid lumps of jelly with streaks of bright red blood in! The MW said that I should only go in if I start to contract! but I am worried by that time it'd be too late to stop it! I dunno, Maybe baby is just dislodging things and thats also whats makin me so damm uncomfy!

I had Pre eclampsia hun last time, and missed out on my water birth! but I have to say my birth was a really positive experience. I am happy with how it turned out! Fingers crossed that ur BP comes down x

To everyone who i have missed out I am sorry! I ahvent scanned through all todays posts too thoroughly!

I am still feeling very uncomfortable and feel like if My bump gets any lower it will seriously just drop bubs out lol!
The blood streaks have slowed up in my discharge and, other than tonnes of BH's, its so far so good and no REAL pains!

I am hoping that its just a sign bubs is movin even lower and not that anything will kick off too early!

I feel like all I do is whinge at the min tho, so will TRY and stop tomorrow lol x
Night night all, I have had a good day, in spite of all my stressin lol! AND HUBBY IS HOME IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good times!
hugs to you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Nik x

Whinge away hon, that is what we are here for. Think we're all going to have our turn over the next few weeks :hugs:

AFM - Feeling much brighter again today.

Few little jobs to do this morning and then off out to meet a friend at the shopping centre for a mooch and some lunch, how long I'll last god only knows.

Have a good day girls xxxx

Hey mummas xxx

Today I am going to sit on my butt and read up on everything.

But just quickly for now ...

HAve a nice day Mrs P x

Yas hugs hope beany and yourself are ok today x

Mumofthree.You poor love x

Well hospital went very well.Finally saw the right doctor the one who knows me and we have a loose plan in place.My cervix is soft and seems to be breaking down.The neck of the womb is bleeding and I have severe oedema.Baby is now almost engaged 1/5th could be felt.She is sticking with her original thoughts and saying 37 weeks :shock: So I'm going to pack up my bags today.

The plan of action is if i go in to labour sooner rather than later then call 999 and just get there.I have a friend who can meet me and Ady will sort out the girls and get there if he can.If he doesn't my friend will stay.We are not bosom buddy infact it's Ady's brothers girlfriend.We are ok but she always has to out do me but someone there is better than no one! I will then get Antibiotics if time if not time then I have to have baby then he will get the antibiotics and I will need fluids and something for the fibroid.

If I don't have him early then I go back to hospital in 3 weeks see how we are and they may offer a section and sterilize me and remove the cyst.Just depends on the pain and how uncomfortable things are.They can't offer induction because of the fibroids.Something to do with the womb going in to shock and bleeding.Bit fuzzy on that one.

But hey even though I feel like crap at least I know the end is sight and we have a loose plan in place x

Back later hugs to all xxxxx

Zoe the antibiotics can be done quick via a bolus - I think... - they inject it in and its effective in 20 mins - there is a new thread for june about gbs and a lady who is refusing antibiotics cos she thinks they will cause more harm than good in her case :shrug:

Rough night here, so nauseous and spaced???Is that normal at this point? Also mega BH's and lower legs that look like Im wearing wellies already! :dohh:

Hope everyone else is feeling brighter as think im in for a rough day :cry:

*hugs Moggy tightly* yay for more preggo than ever before! Exciting/scary times!!

Zoe am sooo pleased you finally saw a decent doc, i'm so jealous you'll be meeting your boy before I meet mine :rofl:

Thanks everyone for the kind words about my mini accident yesterday, Bubs stayed super active all night which was nice and reassuring (if sickly for me!!).

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->