****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

*yawns*

up 3 times with my little lady last night, i think its nightmares. The 3rd time she got so distressed when i attempted to put her in her cot that she made herself sick!! I ended up wide awak at 3am and had to get up at 6am as i have thepolice coming round between 7-10. Abby meant to be at nursery this afternoon but i dont even think i have the energy to get her there.... and if i do i cant snooze anyway as i have a home visit between 2 and 3!!
Tadpole giving it laldy this morning and kicking my in the ribs - she winded me ealier :(

no energy and just cant be bothered today, i just want to curl up and watch a disney film with abby but have my appointments (thank god they are coming to me)....

moan over :(

hope everyone feeling better than i am today .... xxx

Zoe the antibiotics can be done quick via a bolus - I think... - they inject it in and its effective in 20 mins - there is a new thread for june about gbs and a lady who is refusing antibiotics cos she thinks they will cause more harm than good in her case :shrug:

Rough night here, so nauseous and spaced???Is that normal at this point? Also mega BH's and lower legs that look like Im wearing wellies already! :dohh:

Hope everyone else is feeling brighter as think im in for a rough day :cry:

I feel the same.I am barely standing and major cramps today.I think we are in sync with each other :hugs:

Will go look at that thread that sounds interesting.As for the woman refusing why would you?I'm scared I WON'T get it in time.Bit gutted as it means a 48hr hospital stay unless they do get it in time.

Thanks hun x

page 4 has a post about it taking 20 mins if you have one type of abx...Im hoping to get that as not allergic to penicillin

try in my previous posts? its in gest comp section on first page of the list x

Flutter your neighbours sound like hell... regarding the video evidence, the image of you whipping out a camcorder on the school run put a smile on my face, but perhaps something more covert, like on all the time hidden in the house?

Jetters, glad your NHS class was good, what did you not like about the NCT ones? Scary on the bus though, glad you've had lots of movements to reassure you!

Glad the solicitors went well Carolyn :)

Mumma, crap day for you yesterday :hugs: Hope today is more positive and Ella feeling better with her temp.

Csun, happy birthday!! :cake: The big 4-0 wow!!

Guppy, hope BP settled, try not to get anxios, obv easier said than done, and even if you cna't have water birth then a safe and healhty delivery will be better!

Moggy, happy days, yesterday must have bene weird knowing that's when LO was born last time round!! The end is in sight :)

Zoe, good news on seeing your regular doc, sounds like a good thing to have a plan even if it does involve ady's bro's GF!!

Nik, no more gunk?!

As for us, we may soon e a two car household and I can't bloody wait!! Found a car on autotrader last night that I'd discounted last week owing to diistance (hour and half drive) but really good price etc, so gave them a call and it turns out they live there, but the car is at someone else's house in Belfast, half hour drive, so we've had our offer accepted on it, and he's just getting it serviced now. It's exactly what we wanted in terms of miles/age/price and as a bonus it's a higher spec than we thought we could afford!!
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi.../radius/100/postcode/bt189db/page/1?logcode=p

Anyway, off to panic buy a Christening present now, then heading to the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum :) Transport bit today as although the wather is nice now, it's variable, and I can't hack the long walks involved in the Folk bit!!

morning ladies and thankyou all so much for my hugs.... i really do need to start a queue or something.... hmmmm sounds like a plan... life would be so much easier to deal with if i had allll those hugs lol

ellas really not very well... very hot and not very happy in the slightest... docs at 10.30

social worker at some point at then physio at the hospital at 1.30

fun fun fun !!! i noticed today that i have more appointments monday too... yay me :)

haha... sarcasm of course, i always seem so damn busy. x

Morning all,

flutter i will ask Mart when he gets home and see what he says about the football. I would just keep calling the Police out hun, they gotta catch em doing something sooner or later!

Eoz, glad you got a loose plan in place, i'm waiting for mine to be done but it all depends on the final scan at 36 weeks.

sunshine happy birthday for today i think?

Big :hugs: to everyone else.

So just realised as of sunday i will have 3/4 weeks left till bub is here!!!!! Crap!!!! Why do i feel scared all of a sudden? Even started thinking about the labour pain which i haven't done up until now!?!?!

Also i now have a double chin! It's staring at me in my refelction from the laptop as i right this. Need to look up chin exercises on google once bub is here! Dear me this is getting bad!

Had a better night sleep last night, still was up 4 times in the night but i went straight back afterward. Even slept in till 8.30! Just going to tidy up today and do some washing..... i'm living the dream here! Then off to a chinese buffett tonight Yummy! (add on a nother chin!)

Looking forward too tomorrow as well. Got our NHS parent class then going to see the new Twilight film!!!! I'm secretly booking the tickets later on so Mart can't back out of coming with me! *evil laugh* hahahahahaha!!! lol

xxx

like it HWM - we have a skoda octavia too, the blue VrS, would defo recommend buying the rear passenger window blinds, they fit to the window frame so you can still open the window but the sun is shaded out, we got them as an extra and havent regretted it :thumbup: you can get boot liners too and theyre great for potty training when you need to use the potty in the boot

Flutter your neighbours sound like hell... regarding the video evidence, the image of you whipping out a camcorder on the school run put a smile on my face, but perhaps something more covert, like on all the time hidden in the house?

Jetters, glad your NHS class was good, what did you not like about the NCT ones? Scary on the bus though, glad you've had lots of movements to reassure you!

Glad the solicitors went well Carolyn :)

Mumma, crap day for you yesterday :hugs: Hope today is more positive and Ella feeling better with her temp.

Csun, happy birthday!! :cake: The big 4-0 wow!!

Guppy, hope BP settled, try not to get anxios, obv easier said than done, and even if you cna't have water birth then a safe and healhty delivery will be better!

Moggy, happy days, yesterday must have bene weird knowing that's when LO was born last time round!! The end is in sight :)

Zoe, good news on seeing your regular doc, sounds like a good thing to have a plan even if it does involve ady's bro's GF!!

Nik, no more gunk?!

As for us, we may soon e a two car household and I can't bloody wait!! Found a car on autotrader last night that I'd discounted last week owing to diistance (hour and half drive) but really good price etc, so gave them a call and it turns out they live there, but the car is at someone else's house in Belfast, half hour drive, so we've had our offer accepted on it, and he's just getting it serviced now. It's exactly what we wanted in terms of miles/age/price and as a bonus it's a higher spec than we thought we could afford!!
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi.../radius/100/postcode/bt189db/page/1?logcode=p

Anyway, off to panic buy a Christening present now, then heading to the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum :) Transport bit today as although the wather is nice now, it's variable, and I can't hack the long walks involved in the Folk bit!!

Love the car. I gotta start looking for one soon but the very thought of car shopping gives me a headache! :nope: xxx

saw your post Zoe and added my story on, hope it doesnt happen again this time!

Morning everyone!

HWM that car looks fab, bet you can't wait! I don't know what I'd do without mine!

Hope everyone is ok and feeling fine!

:happydance: AFM for some reason I feel stupidly happy and giddy this morning? I can't tell you why but its definately good and even though back is killing me, I've got swollen hands and feet, I'm at work and have a busy weekend in a building site house, I'm really excited?!? Its definately infectious so sending lots of it to you all! Must be my hormones!!

:happydance:

Hoping it lasts (I need this energy) x

like it HWM - we have a skoda octavia too, the blue VrS, would defo recommend buying the rear passenger window blinds, they fit to the window frame so you can still open the window but the sun is shaded out, we got them as an extra and havent regretted it :thumbup: you can get boot liners too and theyre great for potty training when you need to use the potty in the boot
:haha: potty in the boot :) are the window blinds a skoda product then?

Morning everyone!

HWM that car looks fab, bet you can't wait! I don't know what I'd do without mine!

Hope everyone is ok and feeling fine!

:happydance: AFM for some reason I feel stupidly happy and giddy this morning? I can't tell you why but its definately good and even though back is killing me, I've got swollen hands and feet, I'm at work and have a busy weekend in a building site house, I'm really excited?!? Its definately infectious so sending lots of it to you all! Must be my hormones!!

:happydance:

Hoping it lasts (I need this energy) x
Need some of your get up and go!! Felt better by lunch yesterday, but still have the heavy limbed feeling I woke with yesterday... shower and dressed might help!!

I reckon it might have something to do with the fat McDonalds breakfast I got too?!

I'll probably crash and burn later though but still feel happy happy happy x

they fit the exact shape of the window so no need to juggle as the sun moves or worry about bits getting around the edges and theyre so much cheaper than having the windows tinted plus you have the option to open the windows with the blinds on so shade and breeze. The boot liner is to save the boot interior from the scuffs of buggy in/out and accidental pee spillage when the boot doubles up as bathroom on the move!

https://www.accessories.skoda.co.uk/brochures/2006_oct_access.pdf

cant find any other link to give an idea...

Morning ladies hope you are all ok today!

Zoe glad you have a loose plan in place now :)

Afm Im just going to relax today and potter around the house.

Hi ladies!!! 8am here but I'm afraid to say good morning because I'm pretty sure it's 1pm in the U.K. :)

Today I've decided I'm finally going to pack my hospital bag!!! been putting it off too long, and now that i'm 35 weeks it seems more real! I'll post my list after I'm done and maybe you could let me know what I'm missing??? :D

Hope everyone is having a wonderrful Friday!

I'm still sick :( is there no end to this. Been so sick it's been impossible to sleep or study or do anything productive. I am so tried and have an exam today and work tomorrow.

My right hip has been super bad to, bubs is not lying in a good position, it just aches and aches and then if I'm sitting and get up to walk sometimes it gives out on me it hurts so much. Well anyway off to Diabetic clinic today, hopefully they'll give me the all clear and I won't have to see them again.

I'm still waiting on packing my bag... will do it at 37 weeks still I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->