****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

im tired yet my 10 month old doesnt want to play sleepy times :(

Go to sleep little Jonah !!!

Hope you get that baby to sleep too.
Maybe you could play a "sleeping game" with him LOL
ah, what am i kidding myself, that probably wont work :dohh:....good luck.

lol.... he is a smart kid! He knows what is happening. Just glad he will sleep in until about 10am in the morning :D

Sadly his brother wont lol

10AM is VERY good for a child! WOW! how did you manage that...
and your other kiddo wont sleep in...guess thats hard to juggle. :juggle:

hiya all.how is everyone?
could i be added..my first pregnancy.. EDD 24th August!!! xx

Hi wanabe22 :wave:
So glad you joined us! :friends:
Have a H&H 9 months!

hiya hun..thanxu! same to u..exciting but scarey times ah xx

wow so many new faces! WELCOME LADIES! 7 weeks and I still don't think it's quite hit me yet =p

Hi everyone!

I am new to baby and bump! Just wanted to say hello and see if there was anyone who could offer some advice for a new mom to be. This is my first pregnancy...hubby and I were trying for a year and a 1/2...we are finally pregnant!!! However, with this being my first pregnancy and 5 weeks along, I have no idea what to expect and am terrified of moving the wrong way, eating the wrong thing, etc...Any advice???

By the way, I am not experiencing any morning sickness...not that i'm complaining lol..just that it's one of the most common things to happen, and it's not for me...i just want to make sure that that is not a bad thing..I do have a lot of the other symptoms, but want to make sure the morning sickness is ok to be MIA. I have so much bloating going on, I look like i'm showing already! Is this normal?? How long does cramping last for?? Sorry to bombard everyone with questions, but I feel so lost...this is a whole other world that i am ecstatic to be a part of, just scared beyond belief though. Oh one other thing, did anyone go through "denial" when you first found out you were pregnant???? I am still in it!! Is that normal??? please help! :flower:

Thanks in advance,
ecstatic1

Hi Ecstatic and congrats! I can totally empathize you, this is my first preg too I found out on fri and I'm in complete denial I'm not believing it's real anf going to the loo to check af not appeared-I'm so scared all this happiness is gonna go away! And getting bloody cramps doesn't help so I'm glad to hear that's normal. I'm been on folic acid so jus continuing that and also read (my sis gave me a really useful booklet!) that now preggers should start taking 10 micrograms of vitamin D a day so popping to Boots later, apart from that I'm trying to eat lots of fruit and veg and avoid shellfish, blue veined cheese and of course alcohol. Also not gonna be able to change the cat litter anymore my DH will have to start doing that lol! I also haven't got sickness or tiredness yet and like u I'm 5 weeks, though I reckon it will kick in by a couple of weeks time though hoping not! X

I am due 24 Aug too :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pr___.png

hiya everyone..yes im much the same..found out over aweek ago now and im still in shock and so is my lovely DH! i think untill i see something on my scan i wont beleive it! im so excited ...its still very early days i know but im praying for all to go fine! xx

hiya loopylou86 and wanabe22,

i'm due the same day as you two lovely ladies, found out over a week ago i'm so excited but scared at the same time, i have my first midwife appointment on the 6th jan and my first scan on the 11th, once i see baby on the scan i think i'll calm down a bit n stop worrying so much, how are you two coping so far??

:dust: :dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedBoy.gif

sammyashley..i remember ya from that thread which we both posted on...7dpo brown spotting?...do u remember? 3 of us 5 got BFP!! how gud is that ah!
weel like i say untill i see scan..which is 29th dec...then i cant realy let it sink in realy! already had to go to docs as bad pain on one side...was referred up to EPU and had a 4week scan to check for cysts..none found and way to early to see anything! so have a 6week one in just over aweek...they said they will def see if bubs is in right place..cant wait! xx

oh yeah i remember!! that's good that 3 of us got bfp's, i was meant to have a early scan because of previous mc but early in my area seems to be 8weeks lol, ive had a bit of cramping but seems to of died down last 2days, i really wanna see my little bean tho don't see how i'm going to last 22days until my scan :( xx

aww hun...but when ya do!!!...thats wot ya got to fink ah!!!
i cant wait and iv only got to wait aweek tues,but they said there was no point doing one before as then i wudnt see the sac or something.this is my first pregnancy so very scared and even worse when i get cramps and pains etc xx

hun i wouldn't worry too much about the crampy pains or any twinges you might get because apperently these are normal, i went to the docters and asked him about them and he said that it was normal to get them aslong as they aren't very painfull cramps or followed by spotting, the cramps are where everything is stretching to give little bean more room to grow xx

Aha so thats what an avatar is, have only just realised!! I'm so useless when it comes to anything to do with computers!
Anyway, hope all you August Mummys have a had a good weekend and welcome to all the new ones who have just joined us. I feel like I've been pregnant for sooooo long now, can't believe it's only just over 2 weeks since I got my BFP!

Morning ladies - who has SNOW???? It was so nice.....not seen as much snow as this since I was a kid!

We have so much snow here, nearly got trapped at DH's parents last night :haha:

Well I have booked today off to get a load done / have a rest from the busy weekend and my list looks HUGE - might have done better going in work :haha:

But I guess it would still need doing :dohh:

Getting so excited now for Christmas day and telling the family. They do carol singing in his parents village, and every year we go around, his folks offer to stay in (amongst other houses) so the carol singers go round, and we always have a chocolate fountain and wine etc for them and it's absolutely lovely. DH was so mushy bless him!

Still waiting for my scan date, but won't worry til the new year with the Christmas post being rubbish :haha:

Hope you all had a lovely weekend? I have 2 days left in work and then argh Christmas starts here! I am most excited for ringing his sister in Oz and telling her....as she has strangely just booked a holiday to come here around when baby would be due :haha: spooky!

Woke up feeling really awful today, earache and a bit flu-ey and can't take anything can we! *rolls eyes*

I'm staying firmly in bed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"