****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Gonna say it in here cos if I say it out on the forum I might get lynched (I might do in here too!) but omg Im so fed up of some of the women on here asking stupid questions or over googling and then panicking themsleves and then expecting us lot to know the answers. I know we are all hormonal and worry about our babies but sometimes i think sitting at home all day online doing nothing but googling about things and scaring yourself silly if no way to spend your days! Sorry rant over...

glad its not just me :)

i'm just not brave enough to say it!!

Definitely not just you... the other thing I find annoying is how many times the exact same thread is posted! How many times do we all have to say which bag we got? Just do a search! I stopped using google months ago for anything pregnancy related, it's just not worth it.

look what mumma did for me!!
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9638/hwm2.jpg
https://img816.imageshack.us/img816/3404/hwm3.jpg
https://img571.imageshack.us/img571/157/hwm4.jpg

Definitely not just you... the other thing I find annoying is how many times the exact same thread is posted! How many times do we all have to say which bag we got? Just do a search! I stopped using google months ago for anything pregnancy related, it's just not worth it.

Yeah that does my head in too, the serch function is there for a reason lol!

Whitwoo Holywoodmum :D

Gonna say it in here cos if I say it out on the forum I might get lynched (I might do in here too!) but omg Im so fed up of some of the women on here asking stupid questions or over googling and then panicking themsleves and then expecting us lot to know the answers. I know we are all hormonal and worry about our babies but sometimes i think sitting at home all day online doing nothing but googling about things and scaring yourself silly if no way to spend your days! Sorry rant over...

No I agree! I found myself a few times the other day typing "step away from GOOGLE"
I think Google has its place for useful things, and can sometimes clear up things that might be unanswered! for me and hubby its usually us disagreeing over which actor played a certain character, or what year a song came out etc etc haha! I do worry and often have a moan, but I think Google is the devils tool and can feed the anxieties of people who can do without it!

thats true, I thought that earlier. there seems to be a few posts the same over the first 2 pages! madness lol!

look what mumma did for me!!
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9638/hwm2.jpg
https://img816.imageshack.us/img816/3404/hwm3.jpg
https://img571.imageshack.us/img571/157/hwm4.jpg

They're AMAZING hun! you look great! :thumbup:

No I agree! I found myself a few times the other day typing "step away from GOOGLE"
I think Google has its place for useful things, and can sometimes clear up things that might be unanswered! for me and hubby its usually us disagreeing over which actor played a certain character, or what year a song came out etc etc haha! I do worry and often have a moan, but I think Google is the devils tool and can feed the anxieties of people who can do without it!

Exactly we are all entitled to a moan and some worrying is normal but imo google can fuel anxieties and stuff and just make things 10 times worse!

google is like the nasty kid in the playground, generally these things are like the good service thing, its good you accept it, its bad you shout about how awful it was to all who will hear.

Hmmm change of subject Im having a phase of loving the smell of Dettol :wacko:

HWM those pics are fab! Like the last one best :thumbup: Youre a yummy mummy!

you girls will prob think im mad....

due to going to the loo more often i ran out of loo roll a couple of days ago so nipped across to the nearest shop (farmfoods) and got some of their £1 scratch you bum type stuff.... i cant stop sniffing it :blush: it almost smells like peppermint.... im such a weirdo hahaha!!!

p.s. HWM looooookin goooooood!!! xx

:thumbup: Holywoodmum you look amazing, I wish I could make pregnancy look that beautiful and graceful!!!!

Love the pics HWM but love love love your avatar one the best, leaves some mystery and looks sassy!

you're all too kind!! it was mumma's hard work on the editing!! I looked like a beached whale before she worked her magic - particularly on making our bedroom vanish from the background!

ooh Mumma could you bake the dust and clutter disappear from my house if I send pics? Then i can just sit and sniff Dettol whilst chewing my sponge :wacko:

Just feeling huge HWM as cant sit upright properly any more, bump dropped but still too big to bend over him, strange but probably how it feels, am at a stage where its all new to me now.

Tumble tots today so gonna have to load up on energy somehow, seem to have lost mine today.

May I ask you all for a little assistance? Need to find blue writing icing for Mogsters birthday cake, he is having a Red Arrows cake - his request - and have got cake etc sorted, templates sorted for the planes display on the top, got the candles and some red and white writing icing to make the smoke trails but need some blue writing icing too and cant find any! Can anyone think where I might get some - party is Sunday...

Look at you hwm! You look like you're actually from Hollywood!!!!

So i've gone from hero to zero in one night! I've had backache all night, got up for the loo about a thousand times and Mart being on nights meant i got about an hour sleep! Feel so drained this morning.
Just feeling sorry for myself now.

Oh well rant over. Hoping that today will cheer me up abit!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->