****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

haha gigglin at sniffin Loo paper!

HWM I bet you looked FAB even before editting! Your bump is perfect!

I have woken up in a irght grump this morning! Snapped at Mat cos hes treating me like I am made of bloody Glass! Its so lovely and I think its fab that he does things for meme, but this morning I just wanted a massive hug, and its like he is scared I'll break if he cuddles me! and if I SO much as breathe a bit loud he is leaping next to me asking if I am ok! I know I should be greatful, adn I am, but sometimes I could punch him! lol!

He's gone to work now thank goodness! so its me, Riley and Nick Junior lol! which means some peace for me, a nice coffee and a few mins internet time! lol!

Bubs doesnt feel like its gunna fall out as much this morning! lol. The bottom of my bump is far more comfortable than usual, which is some very welcome relief! Although all that may well change when I have been on my feet for a bit again lol!

Hope we're all ok this morning x x
Nik x

Look at you hwm! You look like you're actually from Hollywood!!!!

So i've gone from hero to zero in one night! I've had backache all night, got up for the loo about a thousand times and Mart being on nights meant i got about an hour sleep! Feel so drained this morning.
Just feeling sorry for myself now.

Oh well rant over. Hoping that today will cheer me up abit!

xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

moggy, sainsburys or tesco no good for blue writing icing? have you googled it? ebay maybe!?
philly, sorry your sleep was crap, mine too, full of the cold since yesterday and couldn't breathe so couldn't sleep... then I kept having bad dreams :(
Nik, I wish I could get a bit of TLC from DH!! I make him sound like an ogre which he really isn't, but sometimes just a bit of acknowledgement that I'm finding things physically harder wouldn't go amiss!

Anyway, Charlotte and I are supposed to be going to venture this morning for a complimentary photo shoot, and we're still in jammies, and look rough as - greasy hair and snotty nose not the best look... better skedaddle!! today should be OK, it'll be in a day or two when I have to go back and not buy anything that's hard work!!

Aww hope the photoshoot goes well hun, I bet it'll be a struggle not to buy the LOT!!! I'd be terrible!
I know I shouldnt moan about Mat! but sometimes I could punch him in the face quite happily when he grabs a cup of tea out of my hand cos he doesnt think I could carry it haha! I think I am feeling extra hormonal thias morning and a bit stroppier than usual! lol!

Aww hope the photoshoot goes well hun, I bet it'll be a struggle not to buy the LOT!!! I'd be terrible!
I know I shouldnt moan about Mat! but sometimes I could punch him in the face quite happily when he grabs a cup of tea out of my hand cos he doesnt think I could carry it haha! I think I am feeling extra hormonal thias morning and a bit stroppier than usual! lol!

we get a free framed 8x10...
yeah that would drive me mad with the tea too!!

and can you see i'm still here and not gone to wash my hair, now have 50 mins til we need to leave!

ooh Mumma could you bake the dust and clutter disappear from my house if I send pics? Then i can just sit and sniff Dettol whilst chewing my sponge :wacko:

Just feeling huge HWM as cant sit upright properly any more, bump dropped but still too big to bend over him, strange but probably how it feels, am at a stage where its all new to me now.

Tumble tots today so gonna have to load up on energy somehow, seem to have lost mine today.

May I ask you all for a little assistance? Need to find blue writing icing for Mogsters birthday cake, he is having a Red Arrows cake - his request - and have got cake etc sorted, templates sorted for the planes display on the top, got the candles and some red and white writing icing to make the smoke trails but need some blue writing icing too and cant find any! Can anyone think where I might get some - party is Sunday...

Hey Hun I got mine from Sainsburys.Brilliant stuff.If you have no luck then i may have some in cupboard lurking i could post.

So i've gone from hero to zero in one night! I've had backache all night, got up for the loo about a thousand times and Mart being on nights meant i got about an hour sleep! Feel so drained this morning.

xxx

:hugs::hugs: Hope you have a better day x

I have woken up in a irght grump this morning! Snapped at Mat cos hes treating me like I am made of bloody Glass! Its so lovely and I think its fab that he does things for meme, but this morning I just wanted a massive hug, and its like he is scared I'll break if he cuddles me! and if I SO much as breathe a bit loud he is leaping next to me asking if I am ok! I know I should be greatful, adn I am, but sometimes I could punch him! lol!

He's gone to work now thank goodness! so its me, Riley and Nick Junior lol! which means some peace for me, a nice coffee and a few mins internet time! lol!

Bubs doesnt feel like its gunna fall out as much this morning! lol. The bottom of my bump is far more comfortable than usual, which is some very welcome relief! Although all that may well change when I have been on my feet for a bit again lol!

Nik x

Yay to comfyish bump and some peace.Extra hugs to you :hugs:

and can you see i'm still here and not gone to wash my hair, now have 50 mins til we need to leave!

Have you gone yet? :haha: HAve a fab day.:kiss:

OMG Ladies I had my 1st proper false alarm last night :nope: I had a shower got out and bang was hit with an awful pain.It kept coming in waves and then turned to stabbing pains.I was wet down below and the pain got so bad i was in tears.Ady was worried sick and rang his brother to come over and get the girls but after 2 hours and paracetomol it went.Today I have a achey bump and nasty period pains.I'm thinking he moved and knocked the Fibroid but boy it bloody hurt.I barely slept a wink all night and today we have to get a train to get school uniform blurgh!

:hugs: Zoe, saw your FB status and had me worried! Take it easy and try to rest once the uniforms have ben bought! :hugs:

Had us panicking lol god it was odd i have had 4 babies but never had pain like that before x

Oh Eoz, MASSIVE HUGS for you!!!!!
Must have been scary as hell! Hopefully no more pain for you today!
U need to take it easy missy!
Keep your eye on the pain hun, if it gets worse again give someone a call!

I will do.I think I'm on the home run and was warned this would happen x

Well just take it easy, and keep us posted on how your gettin on today x x

Riley has just been in the kitchen, climbed up to get his dummy down, and asked for a "snoozey" lol. So have popped him in his room and hes in bed haha! its not even 10 am yet! poor luv must be shattered! haha!

Go join him!!!

Well off for a slow walk and home to do sod all.

Have a nice day my lovelys xxxxxxxx

ooh Mumma could you bake the dust and clutter disappear from my house if I send pics? Then i can just sit and sniff Dettol whilst chewing my sponge :wacko:

Just feeling huge HWM as cant sit upright properly any more, bump dropped but still too big to bend over him, strange but probably how it feels, am at a stage where its all new to me now.

Tumble tots today so gonna have to load up on energy somehow, seem to have lost mine today.

May I ask you all for a little assistance? Need to find blue writing icing for Mogsters birthday cake, he is having a Red Arrows cake - his request - and have got cake etc sorted, templates sorted for the planes display on the top, got the candles and some red and white writing icing to make the smoke trails but need some blue writing icing too and cant find any! Can anyone think where I might get some - party is Sunday...

I'm not good with things like that, but the cake sounds brill.

The cake master I was going to refer you to has already answered. Eoz is the wo-man who can when it comes to cakes!

xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nik x

Oh bless him, although very much annoying I would imagine.

Si cant do right from doing wrong love him, if he helps he is treating me like a china doll and if he doesnt then he is accused of not giving a shit!!

moggy, sainsburys or tesco no good for blue writing icing? have you googled it? ebay maybe!?
philly, sorry your sleep was crap, mine too, full of the cold since yesterday and couldn't breathe so couldn't sleep... then I kept having bad dreams :(
Nik, I wish I could get a bit of TLC from DH!! I make him sound like an ogre which he really isn't, but sometimes just a bit of acknowledgement that I'm finding things physically harder wouldn't go amiss!

Anyway, Charlotte and I are supposed to be going to venture this morning for a complimentary photo shoot, and we're still in jammies, and look rough as - greasy hair and snotty nose not the best look... better skedaddle!! today should be OK, it'll be in a day or two when I have to go back and not buy anything that's hard work!!

Enjoy your photoshoot hon and your pics mumma did are fab! :thumbup:

Hey Hun I got mine from Sainsburys.Brilliant stuff.If you have no luck then i may have some in cupboard lurking i could post.

xxx

:hugs::hugs: Hope you have a better day x

Nik x

Yay to comfyish bump and some peace.Extra hugs to you :hugs:

Have you gone yet? :haha: HAve a fab day.:kiss:

OMG Ladies I had my 1st proper false alarm last night :nope: I had a shower got out and bang was hit with an awful pain.It kept coming in waves and then turned to stabbing pains.I was wet down below and the pain got so bad i was in tears.Ady was worried sick and rang his brother to come over and get the girls but after 2 hours and paracetomol it went.Today I have a achey bump and nasty period pains.I'm thinking he moved and knocked the Fibroid but boy it bloody hurt.I barely slept a wink all night and today we have to get a train to get school uniform blurgh!

Sounds like you had an eventful evening!! Hope you're ok now? :kiss:

AFM - Not much really. Dan is supposed to be packing his things up today :cry::cry:

Have MW is 1/2 hour and then my friends husband is dropping off their little boy, same age as E. I said I would look after him for a few hours whilst she goes to work. Her DH works nights and her mum is away. Couldnt say no really she looks after E so much for me when I have the hospital and in fact has her in the morning so I can go to the consultant alone I couldnt not. Fingers crossed though, they will play for a bit and then both due a nap so watch this space.

Still lots of bloody mocous for had loads since last night, going to bring up with mw anyway even though I went to the hospital last week.

I was wondering if it could be start of the show, didnt get one with E so not to hot on these things.

Morning All ! :) Spotted this thread this morning !
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/365684-izzysmummy-has-had-her-baby.html
Izzysmummy has had her bubz !!! She was due 1st August(I think)...
Oh and im 35 weeks today !!! :wohoo:

Cake boss you nutter.I haven't baked properly for ages.I did do rock buns and a quiche the other day though.

Yuck to the mucus hun.Really is being a sod maybe it is a boy lol Bit of experience for you having 2 little ones in the house.Good luck with m/w x

Another born wahoo!

Morning everyone! :hugs: for MrsP and Eoz take it easy ladies, not much to report here just that I didnt really sleep well as I couldnt get comfy so feeling rather shattered today!

Ooh and 35 weeks today :happydance:

It does seem to be the boys Zoe keeping everyone on their toes.

Well freddie finally stopped screaming after 20 minutes, amazed I kept my patience!! They are now playing and watching tv. Will give them lunch in 20 minutes and then off to bed they can go!!

Well back from mw. Saw a different one today as mine was on a course. Lovely lady.

Anyways, wee clear (for a change), bp 110/80 so all good. Now the blood, she said the fact I have had 3 blood losses I have gone in for then she wants me to have 2nd opinion and if I didnt have the consultant tomorrow then she said she would be sending me up the hospital.

She said she was sure its probably nothing but wants a higher 2nd opinion so have to request to see main consultant.

Also told her about what I have had since last night and she said sounds very much like it could be the show as baby is 4/5, which ok aint loads but its a step in the right direction.

It does seem to be the boys Zoe keeping everyone on their toes.

Well freddie finally stopped screaming after 20 minutes, amazed I kept my patience!! They are now playing and watching tv. Will give them lunch in 20 minutes and then off to bed they can go!!

Well back from mw. Saw a different one today as mine was on a course. Lovely lady.

Anyways, wee clear (for a change), bp 110/80 so all good. Now the blood, she said the fact I have had 3 blood losses I have gone in for then she wants me to have 2nd opinion and if I didnt have the consultant tomorrow then she said she would be sending me up the hospital.

She said she was sure its probably nothing but wants a higher 2nd opinion so have to request to see main consultant.

Also told her about what I have had since last night and she said sounds very much like it could be the show as baby is 4/5, which ok aint loads but its a step in the right direction.

well certainly is a step in the right direction hun! Maybe it is a bit of your show! Hope the appointment goes ok with the consultant tomorrow for u x

Thanks Nik. Just made me nervous as to why she wants a 2nd, I was quite happy with what they had said previously.

Mum hasnt helped, what if they want to keep you in what if they want to induce me early.

Well they cant not till Wednesday at least next week, I have far too much to do and a nursery to prepare I'm not ready yet!!

Brain overload with questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->