****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

izzysmum... bless her... she texted me at 11 last night sayin she was in early labour... then again at 2.30 sayin her waters had broken and how much use was i ???? i was in bed feeling sorry for my self, had my mum drive round n look after me lol. i was like a braindead idiot, nothing made any sense and i made little sense too..... bless her..... x

im not finished with HWM quite yet !! her pics r ideal for editing..... :) but i came over all funny last night so had to go to bed n rest.... feeling ok again today.

so much to update you on bout yesterday... but not right now lol... i will type it all up later i promise. x

and can you see i'm still here and not gone to wash my hair, now have 50 mins til we need to leave!

Have you gone yet? :haha: HAve a fab day.:kiss:

OMG Ladies I had my 1st proper false alarm last night :nope: I had a shower got out and bang was hit with an awful pain.It kept coming in waves and then turned to stabbing pains.I was wet down below and the pain got so bad i was in tears.Ady was worried sick and rang his brother to come over and get the girls but after 2 hours and paracetomol it went.Today I have a achey bump and nasty period pains.I'm thinking he moved and knocked the Fibroid but boy it bloody hurt.I barely slept a wink all night and today we have to get a train to get school uniform blurgh!

All hail at the alter of batiste dry shampoo - no way was my hair getting washed and dried (aside from the fact I'm crap at hair)...
it was great fun, charlotte was on great form, tearing around, but completely uncooperative with what the photographer wanted to do!!

izzysmum... bless her... she texted me at 11 last night sayin she was in early labour... then again at 2.30 sayin her waters had broken and how much use was i ???? i was in bed feeling sorry for my self, had my mum drive round n look after me lol. i was like a braindead idiot, nothing made any sense and i made little sense too..... bless her..... x

im not finished with HWM quite yet !! her pics r ideal for editing..... :) but i came over all funny last night so had to go to bed n rest.... feeling ok again today.

so much to update you on bout yesterday... but not right now lol... i will type it all up later i promise. x

Glad you 're feeling better! Can't believe I'm getting more pics!!

Wow first July birth!!! COngrats Izzysmummy!! Off to read the story :)

MrsP & Eoz, I hope things either stop or go! If it was me I would be frought just because it was undecided... :hugs:

Lovely pics HWM, absolutely gorgeous avatar!

Congrats to Izzysmummy! The first of many by the sounds of it! :haha:

AFM, DH got his wish yesterday and we went for a scan, it was either this appointment or next and next the doc won't be around the make the ultrasound place take us straight away! So yesterday it was. Doc says I'm doing fine, did my GBS swab and noted my bump has dropped a bit. BP fine, I weigh the same as I did in February and found out he routinely induces at 40+5 at the most, so will definitely not go into September! :happydance: Now for bubs, he is still head down and facing my back. Approx. weight 4lbs 13oz, measuring 33+6 yesterday (which is smack on). We had a different tech this time, she was really nice, she also said he is very long and sorta squished up in there! Long I can handle, as long as he doesn't have a giant head! :haha:

Hope you all have a lovely day! :hugs:

hey girls.... i got a new dress delivered today..... i bought it for £9 on newlook and the postage was free at the time, i wasnt sure if it'd fit over my bump but it does !! so ill get lots of use out of it ((see attatched))

also.... i got a blue ruffle maxi from there last week for £20... well its £9 now so buy one !! i just bought it in purple !! lol... i get loadsa compliments on the blue one x

im not feeling very good today :( thought i was ok this morning... but no... not so good :(

Attachments

• Photo 344.jpg
    Photo 344.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

Hope everyone has had a good day.

I have but now however feel like shit. Dan is packing his room up and I cant deal with it all too well.

Feel like a right wally sitting here crying but cant help it. Feel terrible.

whats up mumma? loooooverly dress...

i had midwife today - all looking good, babba engaged and not back to back anymore... ive lost my plug. She has made me an appointment in 2 weeks time but she doesnt think i will go that far :D as abby was such a quick labor she has told me to ring them as soon as my contractions start.... its just a waiting game now...

Abby has been as good as gold today and is off to bed for an early night so i can rest and put my feet up!! Im still nesting but going to have to stop for tonight as my pelvic area is quite achy and sore....

hows everyone else doing this evening? xxx

Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

I have but now however feel like shit. Dan is packing his room up and I cant deal with it all too well.

Awww hunny xxx He will come back loads as we said before,He needs someone to do his washing :haha: Hugs darling xxx

Well I had a long but nice day.Took the girls on the train,had a manky d's and it was awful nasty stuff! Got the last bits for baby bought a sexy ass changing bag! Now home to have cheese on toast and watch a movie.

How are we all xxx

Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

:hugs: It will be ok hun xx

Carolyn ooh you will be meeting your baby soon, I so reckon Im gonna go over again this time but I really hope I dont!

Eoz sounds like a nice day :D

look at everyone gettin ready for birth.... engaged lost plug, jesus girls i just found out im pregnant... i cant keep up with u lot !! x

look at everyone gettin ready for birth.... engaged lost plug, jesus girls i just found out im pregnant... i cant keep up with u lot !! x

lol funny but i know what you mean i read my ticker and think nah thats not right lol

MrsP & Eoz, I hope things either stop or go! If it was me I would be frought just because it was undecided... :hugs:

Lovely pics HWM, absolutely gorgeous avatar!

Congrats to Izzysmummy! The first of many by the sounds of it! :haha:

AFM, DH got his wish yesterday and we went for a scan, it was either this appointment or next and next the doc won't be around the make the ultrasound place take us straight away! So yesterday it was. Doc says I'm doing fine, did my GBS swab and noted my bump has dropped a bit. BP fine, I weigh the same as I did in February and found out he routinely induces at 40+5 at the most, so will definitely not go into September! :happydance: Now for bubs, he is still head down and facing my back. Approx. weight 4lbs 13oz, measuring 33+6 yesterday (which is smack on). We had a different tech this time, she was really nice, she also said he is very long and sorta squished up in there! Long I can handle, as long as he doesn't have a giant head! :haha:

Hope you all have a lovely day! :hugs:

WOOPWOOP! for not going into Sept, Glad you got ur scan and all looks good! fingers crossed on no giant head babies for any of us x

hey girls.... i got a new dress delivered today..... i bought it for £9 on newlook and the postage was free at the time, i wasnt sure if it'd fit over my bump but it does !! so ill get lots of use out of it ((see attatched))

also.... i got a blue ruffle maxi from there last week for £20... well its £9 now so buy one !! i just bought it in purple !! lol... i get loadsa compliments on the blue one x

im not feeling very good today :( thought i was ok this morning... but no... not so good :(

LOVE that dress! and cheers for the heads up on the £9 Maxi dress!!! I may just have to get one too :thumbup:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: on not feeling great for you too hun x x

Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

:hugs: glad you had an ok day but boo to you feeling crappy now hun! :hugs:

whats up mumma? loooooverly dress...

i had midwife today - all looking good, babba engaged and not back to back anymore... ive lost my plug. She has made me an appointment in 2 weeks time but she doesnt think i will go that far :D as abby was such a quick labor she has told me to ring them as soon as my contractions start.... its just a waiting game now...

Abby has been as good as gold today and is off to bed for an early night so i can rest and put my feet up!! Im still nesting but going to have to stop for tonight as my pelvic area is quite achy and sore....

hows everyone else doing this evening? xxx

Well I think things are looking promising for a few of us to spring into action early lol! its getting to the exciting time now! cant wait to start to hear August mummies borth stories in the next few weeks! x x

lol, had a wee giggle at that one! To be fair tho, there is a fair bit of action in the right sirection to be had within this thread! lol!

AFM,
WELL.... after starting the day feeling so comfy and that I was going to be in less pain! NOPE SILLY ME!!!! the pelvic pain and the sore lady bits kicked in around lunch time lol. and for some reason my legs have felt really heavy like lead today too! And then to top it all off my feet swelled up like balloons while I was at my mums and tots group this afternoon! could have done without that TBH! :growlmad:

BUT, on the plus side, We're having a massive clear out at my tots group, cos we're moving premises and getting new things bought for us, SOOOOOOOO I have managed to bag myself, a little tikes outdoor playhouse, a little tikes picnic bench AND a Fisher price vibrating musical bouncer/rocker chair!!!!!! YEY!!! The bouncer cover all comes off so have washed and tumbled it this morning, and given it a good detox clean on the metal and plastic parts! and it looks sparkling like new!!!!!1 :happydance::thumbup:

SO that means now that all I have left to buy is the car seat that fits with my travel system! I do have rileys old car seat so its not a necessity but i would like the one that slots onlo my pram frame! :thumbup:

I feel very prepared now and less panicky than last months when all I had bought was some bibs and vests hahaha!

Sat here now with HORRID period type pains, and keep getting the urge to go the bathroom for a No2 (sorry if thats TMI) but when I get there I do nothing! I think baby is head butting me down there again! and thats where its all comin from! :wacko:

Hope everyone is ok x
Nik x x :hugs:

Quick question for the ladies drinking RLT or taking the capsules, do you get quite strong braxton hicks,I mean to the point you sometimes have to breathe them away? or is it just me?

Quick question for the ladies drinking RLT or taking the capsules, do you get quite strong braxton hicks,I mean to the point you sometimes have to breathe them away? or is it just me?

i have been getting them i never connnected the 2 tho but i think you maybe onto something there

i have been getting them i never connnected the 2 tho but i think you maybe onto something there

They dont really hurt much my tummy just goes really tight, am only on 2 a day atm as when I started at 32 weeks on one they were really strong so I decided to wait a few more weeks to start them! So started again last week and slowly working my way up. But if they get too painful Ill cut the doseage down :)

Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

:hugs: Hope you're ok!!

Mercy - sometimes you make me tired just reading all the stuff you get up too! And I think if you've got any extra energy I wouldn't mind it...my kitchen is just gathering more and more dust everyday from all the work thats been done on it!!! And everytime I wipe it down within minutes its got a film on it again :growlmad:

Hope everyone has had a good day and that babys are fine!! Can't believe how close some of you are to meeting your LO's already, I'm quite happy for a few weeks yet!

AFM I spoke to my big boss today about the arse thats been my boss for last 4 weeks and told him about things that have happened etc... I think he didn't realise how serious some things that happened were and couldn't believe I walked out on Monday without even telling people I weren't coming back til May!! So he's going to "sort him out" apparently!

Kev is just putting up our dining chairs and I can't wait to see them with the new table!! And mini me is tucked up in bed (after being awake at 5 this morning). So bed for me soon!

Lou x

Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

:hugs: Hope you're ok!!

Mercy - sometimes you make me tired just reading all the stuff you get up too! And I think if you've got any extra energy I wouldn't mind it...my kitchen is just gathering more and more dust everyday from all the work thats been done on it!!! And everytime I wipe it down within minutes its got a film on it again :growlmad:

Hope everyone has had a good day and that babys are fine!! Can't believe how close some of you are to meeting your LO's already, I'm quite happy for a few weeks yet!

AFM I spoke to my big boss today about the arse thats been my boss for last 4 weeks and told him about things that have happened etc... I think he didn't realise how serious some things that happened were and couldn't believe I walked out on Monday without even telling people I weren't coming back til May!! So he's going to "sort him out" apparently!

Kev is just putting up our dining chairs and I can't wait to see them with the new table!! And mini me is tucked up in bed (after being awake at 5 this morning). So bed for me soon!

Lou x

Bless ya hun, I dont always have enough energy haha! but I keep getting my little bursts of it just lately haha!
Hope he does sort your boss out hun! and :hugs:

Lliena - im not taking RLT but my braxton hicks can knock me for six when they come... i feel all tight and they do make me stop what im doing and concentrate... xx

My braxton hicks are getting more intense without RLT...sometimes it seems like they're making my pulse race, and I also get hot flashes with them. I like the BH though... makes me feel like my body is taking the right steps to get prepared :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->