****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

hey girls.... i got a new dress delivered today..... i bought it for £9 on newlook and the postage was free at the time, i wasnt sure if it'd fit over my bump but it does !! so ill get lots of use out of it ((see attatched))

also.... i got a blue ruffle maxi from there last week for £20... well its £9 now so buy one !! i just bought it in purple !! lol... i get loadsa compliments on the blue one x

im not feeling very good today :( thought i was ok this morning... but no... not so good :(

off to browse new look website, love that dress! I have one the same cut but plain colour but size of my bump now makes it a bit indecently short at the front!!
Sorry you're still feeling crappy :(

Evening mummies,

Mumma love then dress x

Hope everyone has had a good day.

I have but now however feel like shit. Dan is packing his room up and I cant deal with it all too well.

Feel like a right wally sitting here crying but cant help it. Feel terrible.

MrsP, cry away, it's going to be strange for all of your when Dan moves out, but like Zoe said he'll still be around :hugs:

whats up mumma? loooooverly dress...

i had midwife today - all looking good, babba engaged and not back to back anymore... ive lost my plug. She has made me an appointment in 2 weeks time but she doesnt think i will go that far :D as abby was such a quick labor she has told me to ring them as soon as my contractions start.... its just a waiting game now...

Abby has been as good as gold today and is off to bed for an early night so i can rest and put my feet up!! Im still nesting but going to have to stop for tonight as my pelvic area is quite achy and sore....

hows everyone else doing this evening? xxx

Ooh Carolyn, 2 weeks you reckon?! I'll still be waiting...

Carolyn ooh you will be meeting your baby soon, I so reckon Im gonna go over again this time but I really hope I dont!

Eoz sounds like a nice day :D

I'm the same Lliena I'm sure I'll go over again too :(

AFM,
WELL.... after starting the day feeling so comfy and that I was going to be in less pain! NOPE SILLY ME!!!! the pelvic pain and the sore lady bits kicked in around lunch time lol. and for some reason my legs have felt really heavy like lead today too! And then to top it all off my feet swelled up like balloons while I was at my mums and tots group this afternoon! could have done without that TBH! :growlmad:

BUT, on the plus side, We're having a massive clear out at my tots group, cos we're moving premises and getting new things bought for us, SOOOOOOOO I have managed to bag myself, a little tikes outdoor playhouse, a little tikes picnic bench AND a Fisher price vibrating musical bouncer/rocker chair!!!!!! YEY!!! The bouncer cover all comes off so have washed and tumbled it this morning, and given it a good detox clean on the metal and plastic parts! and it looks sparkling like new!!!!!1 :happydance::thumbup:

SO that means now that all I have left to buy is the car seat that fits with my travel system! I do have rileys old car seat so its not a necessity but i would like the one that slots onlo my pram frame! :thumbup:

I feel very prepared now and less panicky than last months when all I had bought was some bibs and vests hahaha!

Sat here now with HORRID period type pains, and keep getting the urge to go the bathroom for a No2 (sorry if thats TMI) but when I get there I do nothing! I think baby is head butting me down there again! and thats where its all comin from! :wacko:

Hope everyone is ok x
Nik x x :hugs:

Yay for all those freebies!! Jealous much!

Quick question for the ladies drinking RLT or taking the capsules, do you get quite strong braxton hicks,I mean to the point you sometimes have to breathe them away? or is it just me?

Mine are quite intense now, concrete belly, my MIL said she had the same when carrying DH!! Don't know if it's RLT related!

Well, I had a half day off from C today while she went to mum and dad's... checked out a car (mis-advertised - grrr) rented some DVDs and got a mocha frappe latte from Nero - delish!
So have just painted my toes (yoga style again) for what I think will be the final DIY manicure, just too uncomfy! and watched New Moon :) Bed now, my toes have had two hours to dry so hopefully OK!

My BH's have subsided in this trimester? lol, or maybe I don't notice them with all the work and projects I've been getting up to. Have my first clinical day (8 hour shift) on that Maternity ward tomorrow so I bet I'll be noticing them again soon.

Wow another august baby born, I have a feeling I'll be right around my due date somewhere so don't expect to go for another 3 weeks at least. Which is good cause that hospital bag needs packing still... I'm working on getting it done mrs p, it's made my list of things to do! The list that I want done within a week to 2 weeks so soon!!!

I'm not engaged at all as per last apt on monday but apparently engaging doesn't mean I still can't or won't go early apparently. I've been doing all the "fun" things to get labour going now so hopefully some of that helps!

just popped in to say goodnight and to tell Lliena that im working on her pics first thing :) x

night night girlies x

morning ladies well done to another aug baba born and a good size for dates hope all is well i'm chilling today may even nap i've been bouncing on my ball everyday and rtl even :sex:when the mood takes me lol i don't feel any closer but to be honest i am felling all arms and legs atm like the isn't water around baba i know the is but i am feeling the niggles but don't feel like i'm gonna pop just yet

OMFG ladies just noticed my ticker 30 days left wtf where has the time gone when we are all popped we having a thread in baby section as this is the only thread i keep up with ......well i would never see hubby if i kept up with another one lol :hugs:

Morning all,

just thought i'd pop on to say how proud i am of Mart! He busted his 1st canabis farm last night, just him and his partner!!! He came back this morning (late) but with the biggest smile on his face! He really does work hard bless him.

As for me and bubs we had another crappy night sleep. Back is killing me and tummy pains again but i'm getting used to them now.
I'm determined to buy a mop this morning and do the kitchen and bathroom floor!!! Plus gotta clean the other sofa! I'm itching to finish off the cleaning, then i can relax and bubs can come whenever!

Hope all is ok this morning!

xxx

hi ladies..i dont come in here often but i do come in sometimes to check on how everyone is getting along..izzysmummy 4th baba born...got a feeling the august babies are well and truley on there way..hope to see some more in the next week or two..including mine lol!!
over and out august mummys
xxx

hey girls just popping in quickly... tidyin up and taking hj nursery, and then waiting for tesco delivery and that dress i bought from new look sale online.....

its ma bday :) grand old age of 23 today... yay me lol xx

nothing exciting going on. mum n bro round for a takeaway later..... :) x

but for me, today... more work !! lol xx

hey girls just popping in quickly... tidyin up and taking hj nursery, and then waiting for tesco delivery and that dress i bought from new look sale online.....

its ma bday :) grand old age of 23 today... yay me lol xx

nothing exciting going on. mum n bro round for a takeaway later..... :) x

but for me, today... more work !! lol xx

happy birthday hun :hugs:
have a grt day
xx

Happy birthday mumma!!

I'm off out now minus Charlotte, she's at the childminder, I had an extra snooze this morning after I dropped her off, but got woken 3 times - once by phone, once by neighbour looking for scrap wood to make a den (can't imagine C doing that in a few years!) and once by a very good friend who is leaving today to move to Germany. I thought we'd said our goodbyes at the weekend, so I was in tears all over again when she called in this morning. Really going to miss her and now I'm crying agian.
anyway off to Lidl for an extension lead, M&S for lunch, then cinema :)

Happy Birthday mummaofthree!!!! Wow 23 and 3 kids!!

23 and 2 and a nice family id have been quite happy :) but circumstances changed and my family has grown :) thankfully i lived my life and im a great mumma :) x altho yer.... sounds scary !!!! lol xx

Hi ladies! Just want to report that my journey ends here with u guys. We have been embarking on this journey since november but wanted to let u know I delivered a wonderful 4 lbs 15 oz Baby boy last night at 11:03 pm on lucky number seven. It was very unexpected my waters broke at 230 in the morning and doctor kept giving me medication to stop/slow contractions just so the steroid shots can kick in and help his lungs which ended up working. He is breathing on his own so far so very glad about that. Thank u ladies for all ur support over the months. Good luck to all u august mommies. Never thought I would be a July mommy but I'm so in love with him he's absolutely gorgeous. I will post pics later on today.

Hi ladies! Just want to report that my journey ends here with u guys. We have been embarking on this journey since november but wanted to let u know I delivered a wonderful 4 lbs 15 oz Baby boy last night at 11:03 pm on lucky number seven. It was very unexpected my waters broke at 230 in the morning and doctor kept giving me medication to stop/slow contractions just so the steroid shots can kick in and help his lungs which ended up working. He is breathing on his own so far so very glad about that. Thank u ladies for all ur support over the months. Good luck to all u august mommies. Never thought I would be a July mommy but I'm so in love with him he's absolutely gorgeous. I will post pics later on today.

Oh my goodness, Congrats ! Another August Baby Born ! What a good weight he is for been early ! Heres wishing that your little boy gets stronger by the day ! Hope you are feeling ok too of course ! :flower: :hugs:

Congratulations on your little boy Ladymama!!!

Hope you are ok, lets hope it's not long before LO is fighting fit and ready to go home with you!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->