****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

Wouldn't it be 7 babies born in 6 pregnancies? But wow congrats to ladymama and hope! I guess the august crew is starting to make it's appearance!

Hugs to everyone who needs it!

I on the other hand had a great day! Did my first maternity ward shift and got to bath one new born and cuddle and feed another, made me all teary eyed and really wanting my baby in my arms now. Even though I got home after horrendous traffic and a ridiculously hot car to find I had nice swollen legs (first time for that) I was still happy cause i still smell like milk and babies!

Mrs P there will be photo evidence! I think I will work on it mon or tue coming (my next days off)

Morning all,

limited sleep last night. Made the mistake of going to our friends place last night to catch up with them after their honeymoon. They had the vodka out so of course Mart couldn't say no! Came back at 1.30 this morning with Mart drunk as a skunk!!! Last laugh is on him though as he's gotta get up in a min as we have hospital appointment!

Had to use the doppler this morning as bub wouldn't move a muscle. Tried everything to get him moving so just checked and found his hb. However he is still not moving much, is this normal for decreased movement? I swear as the days get closer towards the end i'm terrified of something going wrong!

At least i have my Twilight film to look forward to tonight, going to treat me to a bag of pic 'n' mix me thinks!

Have a good morning all.....

xxx

I think it is only by chance! Once was before he got in the bath he did a mini pee, then stood up walked off and while I was singing and dancing like a loon that he'd done a pee pee in his potty - he did both on the floor in front of me! :haha:

The second time, he was having naked bum time and he sat on it and just weed. He was watching tv at the time and think it was the fact he was sat on it when it came. He does fill his nappy by crouching though IYKWIM? It has been more like luck but was just wondering when people made the decision to start on the potty? We took him off his dummy about 3 weeks ago, we thought it'd be harder to do when the baby comes so?

Lou x

The book we have suggests that your toddler needs to be able to dress and undress themselves, follow simple instructions, and be able to tell you when they need to wee and poo... Charlotte is there on the first two, nowhere near on the third... We're going to wait, don't want to try and fail iykwim!!

Wouldn't it be 7 babies born in 6 pregnancies? But wow congrats to ladymama and hope! I guess the august crew is starting to make it's appearance!

Hugs to everyone who needs it!

I on the other hand had a great day! Did my first maternity ward shift and got to bath one new born and cuddle and feed another, made me all teary eyed and really wanting my baby in my arms now. Even though I got home after horrendous traffic and a ridiculously hot car to find I had nice swollen legs (first time for that) I was still happy cause i still smell like milk and babies!

Mrs P there will be photo evidence! I think I will work on it mon or tue coming (my next days off)

Sounds great - and good practice!!

Well DH away for this stag do, C and I alone for the weekend, I'm a little dubious, I know I'm going to be shattered by the time she's in bed - early nights for me I think!!

i'll go several hours at a time with no movement philly, but then i'll get a nice big squirm!! i find if I can find a limb and poke and prod it then i'll get a reaction!!

Ooh which book is that? I know he's not ready yet, its just been coincidence! But it'd be good to have a look at it!

Baby keeps sitting on my back at the minute. Twice last night I literally couldn't get up off the floor and had Kev to come help me and then at breakfast this morning I couldn't even get up off the chair! I can't believe that I'm smaller this time than I was with Jacob but suffering so much with my back :wacko:

Jacob is currently fast asleep and I'm going to waddle upstairs and try and clean the bathroom. Thank god Kev's mum is round in a bit to take mini man and let me do things without running around tidying up after him!

Hope everyone has a good day x

Morning ladies, Im ok had no more leaking and bubs is moving around ok so I think everythings fine. Got some pics back from Mumma they are fab:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bump7.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bumps1.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bumps2.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bumps4.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bump6.jpg

:happydance: :happydance:

Morning ladies xxx

Fab pics Lliena x

Can someone tell me why I am doing this for the 5th time :rofl:My 2 girls have been monsters the last 3 days.Hence me not on so much.Little buggers the pair of em!
Hope all is well with everyone and wow babies babies everywhere!

Morning ladies xxx

Fab pics Lliena x

Can someone tell me why I am doing this for the 5th time :rofl:My 2 girls have been monsters the last 3 days.Hence me not on so much.Little buggers the pair of em!
Hope all is well with everyone and wow babies babies everywhere!

sod 5th time... ppl wonder why im doing it for a 3rd time !! lol x

looking beautiful lliena xx

Well here are my 2 bargain buys and i am so happy with them! Baby K sling brand new £17! And changing bag was £31 and it's the spit of a designer one!

Attachments

• 100_2150.jpg
    100_2150.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_2134.jpg
    100_2134.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 41jRLbVjQ0L._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    41jRLbVjQ0L._SX315_SY375_.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
this is my second and im not having any more haha!!!

off to hospital now to be 'assessed'. I have spd and they are apparently going to consider inducing me/ giving me a sweep as i got stuck in the bath last night, cant lift abby anymore and can barely walk/climb stairs :(

will updaye when i get home xxx

those pics are beautiful lliena, and your very talented mumma :)

I love the changing bag, i really want one like that, but would have to get black/red ro match the buggy

I hope all goes well at the hospital, i have just come back from there, and i have high blood pressure again :-( which needs monitoring every week.
I honestly feel fore you, hope it all goes ok. x

this is my second and im not having any more haha!!!

off to hospital now to be 'assessed'. I have spd and they are apparently going to consider inducing me/ giving me a sweep as i got stuck in the bath last night, cant lift abby anymore and can barely walk/climb stairs :(

will updaye when i get home xxx

Hope you get some answers hun xx

lola-lou bump lookin huge in the new dress lol

35 weeks and 6 days :) x

Attachments

• Photo 353.jpg
    Photo 353.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo 355.jpg
    Photo 355.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2
you look beautiful!

I love the dress, espically the colour, where is it from?

Aww lovely bump and wow love the dress xxxxxx

Good luck Carolyn xxxxxxx

Lollipop hugs hun.try and take it easy xx

Well as we are doing bump pics here are mine x

Attachments

• 100_2152.jpg
    100_2152.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_2154.jpg
    100_2154.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_2151.jpg
    100_2151.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2
5 kidss..... r u sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dont look like it !! x i dont get my bare bump out for anyone and im only on number 3 lol x

dress is from new look and its in the sale for £9 at the mo... https://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/maternity/jersey-ruffle-maxi-dress_195544656?productFind=search its reaalllyyyy long, which suits me fine as im 5'8/5'9

i got another dress from there for £9 too... see attached :) its on the first page when u go on newlook.com its not maternity but fits well.... x

my purple jumpsuit came today !! was really fast considerin it was from thailand, much quicker than the black one... someone stop me buying clohtes tho lol i think i have a problem... or just reassure me i can use em all after as theyr hardly maternity lol

urgh lola keeps movin n givin me shootin pains in ma bits eeekkkkk x stay put baby daddys not home til the 28th !!! x

Attachments

• Photo 344.jpg
    Photo 344.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
Yes i'm sure ask OH he has the grey hair!!!!

Will look in to that dress we need pics of jump suit x

Im back :)

Ive been given a maternity band - sexy. I have to go back on monday and see a specific dr regarding a sweep/induction...but the midwife said considering i was in obvious pain and have abby to think about too (and im measuring a week ahead) that she thinks the dr will def consider an induction!! scary... tadpole could be here next week!!!!

Anyway, still sitting here in agony so Abbys Granny is on her way to come and get her for a night or 2. Dont want her to go :( but its not fair that i cant play with her and i cant lift her or anything atm. If i get too sore over the weekend i have to phone them and they will organise stronger painkillers.... never a dull moment... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->