****August 2010 Babies & Buddies**** - 108 Babies Born

thanks hun, haha tell me about it - i think she (and gillian my birthing partner) are as excited as me hehe xx

omg good luck carolyn :D Looks like Abby going to her grandmas could be a blessing!

Got my bits all crossed for you Carolyn! Food and rest are a great idea! I hope things progress quickly and aren't dragged out. :hugs:

Keep us posted carolyn, hope all goes well for you!

Eoz that cake looks lush.......

Wow, i'm pooped! Had an appointment at hospital for 9.45 didn't leave till 2.30pm! I mentioned that i hadn't felt bub move that much this morning so i was packed off to be put on the trace machine. Was waiting for an hour to be seen then was on for over an hour as they wasn't to keen on his hb. After a while bub got hickcups!!! lol.
Had a scan as well and bub looks fine but the amnio fluid has increased again. My mw thinks that they may induce me at 36 weeks as i'm starting to struggle.

Then we went to fetch the pram today and hadn't ordered the colour we wanted! So came away with only the pram and car seat! I'm hoping they can get it in for next week but they cannot promise anything. I nearly ripped their heads off in the shop as they kept trying to palm a different colour off to us! gits!!!

Just going to have a little snooze before we go to cinema, dreaming of my pic n mix already!

xxx

BORED!! 4 contractions in 2 hours.... wish it would just get a move on... gonna watch eastenders then go to bed *sigh* will hopefully have some more exciting news 2moro morning xx

carolyn bless you hun hope you progress i've been in pain the last 2 night and when i go sleep they stop it's doing my head it but i'm happy to wait a while training kyla is enough for the moment for me
phillly oh hun sweets i'm drooling ...........and eoz send me some cake

i'm a little upset right now my mom has pulled a muscle on her leg and needs physio and is on major pain releif and tells me doc told her to rest and gave her a sick note for 6 weeks i'm upset because i need her with me when the time comes but if she can't walk the isn't alot i can do gutted me but she said to hold off and she should be at least walking again in 4-5 weeks as i go over but panic does set in and it would be just my luck to go this week while she can't walk i can do without hubby but my mom i need he fell asleep last time and she was my rock he say's he won't and he'll red bull up but it still worries me AM I SAD :shrug::cry:

Wow lots going on!

Carolyn good luck.
Eoz thats mean posting something like that on here and I can't have anything with that much sugar! lol. Looks so good!
Melissa I think you sent AB your heat wave! Its over 30 degrees here! On the plus side we have a severe thunderstorm watch which would be great at clearing up some of the heat! I'm going swimming tonight!

Hi everyone!

God lots has been going on!

Lliena your photos are great! :thumbup:

eoz That cake looks fantastic and yummy....my mouths watering (if only I could cook!)

Mercy Hope you're feeling better, hormones are such a cow. :hugs: I've been especially hormonal this time round! Even broke Kev's Xbox in the beginning because he wasn't helping me around the house...he was washing up at the time?!?!:wacko: Thats when we knew I was pregnant LOL!

Carolyn How exciting! I hope you are ok and coping well!! :kiss:

Flutterbaby :hugs: Wishing your mum gets better soon and fingers crossed bubs listens and waits till shes better!

Some lovely things that people have bought too, I can't wait for my changing bag to come!

AFM glossed the kitchen today and gutted the bathroom! Shattered now though and am off to bed! Another busy day tomorrow with about 6 visits and visitors to get through, if I have them all now I can relax in the next couple of weeks (I hope).

Oh and my sister had her dating scan today, everything seems ok and she's been told she's due on the same day she had her little boy this year?!?! How uncanny is that!

Hope everyone and bumps are ok! :hugs:

Night, Lou x

I think it is only by chance! Once was before he got in the bath he did a mini pee, then stood up walked off and while I was singing and dancing like a loon that he'd done a pee pee in his potty - he did both on the floor in front of me! :haha:

The second time, he was having naked bum time and he sat on it and just weed. He was watching tv at the time and think it was the fact he was sat on it when it came. He does fill his nappy by crouching though IYKWIM? It has been more like luck but was just wondering when people made the decision to start on the potty? We took him off his dummy about 3 weeks ago, we thought it'd be harder to do when the baby comes so?

Lou x

The book we have suggests that your toddler needs to be able to dress and undress themselves, follow simple instructions, and be able to tell you when they need to wee and poo... Charlotte is there on the first two, nowhere near on the third... We're going to wait, don't want to try and fail iykwim!!

Wouldn't it be 7 babies born in 6 pregnancies? But wow congrats to ladymama and hope! I guess the august crew is starting to make it's appearance!

Hugs to everyone who needs it!

I on the other hand had a great day! Did my first maternity ward shift and got to bath one new born and cuddle and feed another, made me all teary eyed and really wanting my baby in my arms now. Even though I got home after horrendous traffic and a ridiculously hot car to find I had nice swollen legs (first time for that) I was still happy cause i still smell like milk and babies!

Mrs P there will be photo evidence! I think I will work on it mon or tue coming (my next days off)

Sounds great - and good practice!!

Well DH away for this stag do, C and I alone for the weekend, I'm a little dubious, I know I'm going to be shattered by the time she's in bed - early nights for me I think!!

Sure you'll be ok hon, is mum on hand if you need a rest or a hand?

Morning ladies, Im ok had no more leaking and bubs is moving around ok so I think everythings fine. Got some pics back from Mumma they are fab:

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bump7.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bumps1.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bumps2.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bumps4.jpg

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bump6.jpg

:happydance: :happydance:

Fab pics :thumbup:

Morning ladies xxx

Fab pics Lliena x

Can someone tell me why I am doing this for the 5th time :rofl:My 2 girls have been monsters the last 3 days.Hence me not on so much.Little buggers the pair of em!
Hope all is well with everyone and wow babies babies everywhere!

Umm I know, cos you are mad!!!! :rofl:

I get the arse with just having Eleanor, how you do it girl I dont know :nope:

I hope all goes well at the hospital, i have just come back from there, and i have high blood pressure again :-( which needs monitoring every week.
I honestly feel fore you, hope it all goes ok. x

Fingers crossed it stays at a reasonable level x

lola-lou bump lookin huge in the new dress lol

35 weeks and 6 days :) x

Looking fab as always :kiss:

Aww lovely bump and wow love the dress xxxxxx

Good luck Carolyn xxxxxxx

Lollipop hugs hun.try and take it easy xx

Well as we are doing bump pics here are mine x

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Im back :)

Ive been given a maternity band - sexy. I have to go back on monday and see a specific dr regarding a sweep/induction...but the midwife said considering i was in obvious pain and have abby to think about too (and im measuring a week ahead) that she thinks the dr will def consider an induction!! scary... tadpole could be here next week!!!!

Anyway, still sitting here in agony so Abbys Granny is on her way to come and get her for a night or 2. Dont want her to go :( but its not fair that i cant play with her and i cant lift her or anything atm. If i get too sore over the weekend i have to phone them and they will organise stronger painkillers.... never a dull moment... x

Well least they have a plan of action for you and sounds like they are listening which is good. Hope you had a comfortable night x

Hi all.

WELL.... I had a FULL BLOWN, emotional meltdown last night! Hubby was on Duty in the Barracks last night, which involves keeping a check on the guys drinking in the bar! he usually pops in for a few mins at a time then checks back in the house with me!
But last night a few of his mates were in there so he stopped for a cuppa
(he isnt allowed to drink on duty) and spent an hour at a time down there!

This would never normally bother me! but last night he left his phone at home! and I (in my hormonal irrational state) decided taht this was CLEARLY the most selfish thing in the entire world and when he walked back in i went mad at him! Seriously the bar is like 2-3 mins walk from our house so even if anything had of happened to me its not far to send someone to get him lol!

But that was it! once I started crying I couldnt stop! i got myself in a right state about everything that has bothered me in the last few months! it all just came pouring out! THEN i cried about the pains I am gettting, THEN i cried about bump dropping THEN I went on and on! POOR mat just sat there not knowng what to do with me!

After about an hour I calmed down, and decided I had in fact been an orrational Twit and said Sorry to mat! lol. the poor man has been on eggshells since! but who can blame him! haha! I think I needed it tho! i feel better about everything today! :thumbup:

Baby isnt moving as much these days, and I am harrassing the poor thing with freezing drinks and ordding bits of it to make him or her wriggle haha!
Just gotten back from a lovely mums and tots session and one of the girls brought in an IMMENSE home made choc fudge cake! JUST what the doctor ordered :happydance:

I'm going for a few drinks (soft drinks of course) with my girls tonight while Mat stays at home! I think It'll do great for cheering me up! :thumbup:

Hope we're all well x x Nik x x

Oh we all need to do it sometimes. I think it is good for them to cop it and then they get the full gist of frustration rather than them thinking we are feeling sorry for them selves.

Sounds like you had a lovely evening last night and just what you needed :hugs:

Good luck hunny.

Hey girls look what I just made mmm mmmmm

Malteser cheesecake :thumbup:

See, I told you you were the cake master!

Wow, 5 babies born! Congrats to all the August mummies and sending :hugs: to you all.

Could you put me down as a pink bump please? :)

Whats your due date and I'll add you to the list x

Keep us posted carolyn, hope all goes well for you!

Eoz that cake looks lush.......

Wow, i'm pooped! Had an appointment at hospital for 9.45 didn't leave till 2.30pm! I mentioned that i hadn't felt bub move that much this morning so i was packed off to be put on the trace machine. Was waiting for an hour to be seen then was on for over an hour as they wasn't to keen on his hb. After a while bub got hickcups!!! lol.
Had a scan as well and bub looks fine but the amnio fluid has increased again. My mw thinks that they may induce me at 36 weeks as i'm starting to struggle.

Then we went to fetch the pram today and hadn't ordered the colour we wanted! So came away with only the pram and car seat! I'm hoping they can get it in for next week but they cannot promise anything. I nearly ripped their heads off in the shop as they kept trying to palm a different colour off to us! gits!!!

Just going to have a little snooze before we go to cinema, dreaming of my pic n mix already!

xxx

Glad everything is ok with baby. When will they confirm if they will induce you?

:growlmad: to the pram, how annoying you should release some hormone on them :grr:

AFM - Busy day yesterday, doing a few jobs. Gardening, washing, sorting normal crap. Painter finished so now more decorating for the Piggott's for a while. Nursery is painted so just need to sort that and house everything, hope to do that today and shall of course provide some pics later.

Busy day today, off to see if we cant find some new carpet and arrange that to be fitted and need a few finishing touches for my newly painted bedroom, just a couple of pics and bedside lamps.

Then home to get remainder of baby things down from the loft, including my double pram which I need to wash but aside of that work out how the bloody thing works so I know what I am doing.

Work Si to the bone and then have a BBQ for tea and chill in the garden for whatever time we get left in the day.

Then tomorrow, finish off what ever we dont get done today x

Mrsp You'll the thrilled to know I officially started my hospital bag... well baby's portion of it anyway, got 10 diapers packed 3 sleepers in different sizes, some mitts and a tuque and some breast pads for myself. Thats it, but it's a start! Will still post photo evidence once it is done.

37 Weeks for me! Full term!!!!!!!! Still don't think I'll be in labour for a couple more weeks.

carolyn bless you hun hope you progress i've been in pain the last 2 night and when i go sleep they stop it's doing my head it but i'm happy to wait a while training kyla is enough for the moment for me
phillly oh hun sweets i'm drooling ...........and eoz send me some cake

i'm a little upset right now my mom has pulled a muscle on her leg and needs physio and is on major pain releif and tells me doc told her to rest and gave her a sick note for 6 weeks i'm upset because i need her with me when the time comes but if she can't walk the isn't alot i can do gutted me but she said to hold off and she should be at least walking again in 4-5 weeks as i go over but panic does set in and it would be just my luck to go this week while she can't walk i can do without hubby but my mom i need he fell asleep last time and she was my rock he say's he won't and he'll red bull up but it still worries me AM I SAD :shrug::cry:

Fingers crossed she makes a speedy recovery hun, and hubby holds up to his promise! :hugs:

Mrsp You'll the thrilled to know I officially started my hospital bag... well baby's portion of it anyway, got 10 diapers packed 3 sleepers in different sizes, some mitts and a tuque and some breast pads for myself. Thats it, but it's a start! Will still post photo evidence once it is done.

37 Weeks for me! Full term!!!!!!!! Still don't think I'll be in labour for a couple more weeks.

Woop Woop for full term hunny x x and YEY for packing the hospital bag! :thumbup:

Mrs P sounds like a busy day ahead for you!!! Hope its a lovely one x x

AFM,
Well. I went for drinks with the girls last night, We have a couple of bars within the barracks so we just stayed inside the camp. We had such a fab night! Lots of alcohol consumed on their parts ( including my share) , and They were making me do shots of orange juice instead hahaha!

I managed to last all night, and strolled in at about 2am lol!
they all went on to one of the girls houses for more drinking but I think I was at my sleep deprived limit hahaha! JUST what I needed none the less!

When I went to bed last night I have stabbing pain at the top of my bump that was radiating downwards every 5-6 mins or so! started to get a bit concerned, as My bump was going like a rock!! But after about an hour i managed to get comfy enough to fall asleep! woke up maybe 3-4 times later in the night with the same! but its come to nothin, so i guess its those good old BH's again testing me haha!

Still in my PJ's now curled up with a nice cuppa tea! and contemplating making poached egg on toast for brekkie! Yum yum!

Have a lovely morning everyone x

Mrs P another mad one for you then.Rest up tomoz.As for cake master ha ha nutter and yes I am mad doing it agin.All 4 were up ill last night.Not fun!And oh my god ^am on the comp mad woman!

BabyFranceNo baking involved!Just lot's of licking spoons and eating maltesers!

Kelly9 Sorry hunny.Did the thunder clear the air?We need it here badly!Wahooo to full term!

Carolyn Are you the next August mummy yet?

Mercy So glad you had fun.Boo to the pains! I get the stabbing ones.Not nice x

Flutterbaby Not sad hun perfectly normal.Huggles x

Well I'm ok.The rash has almost gone so I do not feel so yucky.My hips have gone missing inaction and for some odd reason I can't walk more than ten mins now or my foo foo goes all numb and my leg gives away! Indigestion has done one wahoo! Raspeberry tea is now my new friend and it's very refreshing in this heat.

What do we have planned for the day?Me just ploding about the house doing odd jobs.Kids are going in the pool so a easy day x

[admin edited]
Lliena, lovely pics, particularly the 2nd one :)
Carolyn exciting stuff, sounds like you won't need that induction after all!!
Lollipop hope your BP ok?!
Nik, poor you and Mat, hope you feel better for letting off some steam! Sounds like you had a great night out as well - I was just getting up for my first pee of the night when you got home!!
Zoe, cheesecake looks yum!!
Philly, busy day yesterday, give them hell over the pram please, nothingworse than that!!
Flutter, hope your mum's OK :)
Kelly, full term, wow, that'll be me tomorrow, but fairly sure I've got another 5 weeks!!

AFM, i'm sititng here while I should be getting dressed, we're going to see a car at 10, then to W5 (a bit like Science Museum)... need to shower, dress, dress C, packlunch - and leave in 20 mins - oops!!
Well C gave me a lie in until 8 which was appreciated, but to start my first morning on my own with her I got a nose bleed - just what I needed when trying to get her breakfast!!

no :(

pfft i wish... next to nothing overnight... the contractions are low down now and in my back which obvioulsy means things are going in the right direction just reeeeeeeeeeeally slowly... once im dressed and tidied up a bit im gonna ring the midwife and beg for them to do somthing... ANYTHING to speed it up a bit!!! xxx

no :(

pfft i wish... next to nothing overnight... the contractions are low down now and in my back which obvioulsy means things are going in the right direction just reeeeeeeeeeeally slowly... once im dressed and tidied up a bit im gonna ring the midwife and beg for them to do somthing... ANYTHING to speed it up a bit!!! xxx

BIG HUGS hun, promising that things are going the right way! hope little one is here soon chick! :kiss:

And HWM, have a great time at W5!!!!! I still havent been there yet! its on my "MUST DO" list lol

hey girls !! i still have loads to tell u from the past week regarding the health visitor n anti social services but i jst havnt had the time to post it..... x

anyways... im very reluctantly getting my beautiful babies ready to go to see their daddy :( boohooo x not that i dont want them to see him... its just the circumstances and the place and the so called supervisor blaa blaa...... i hate him :( oohhhhh i hate my past... wish i could erase it all :( only ever wanted a family

ahhh listen to me. jesusssssssssssss

anyways for the nosey girls of the bunch who jst love lookin at pics lol... heres my babies :) X

Attachments

• IMG_2967.jpg
    IMG_2967.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2989.jpg
    IMG_2989.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2992.jpg
    IMG_2992.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Lliena love the pics!
Kelly9 congrats on hitting full term :)

Eoz I am sooooooooooo making that cake! And mega jealous that your bump has dropped, I would love some relief from the heartburn!

Morning gang.

MrsP they have till monday to find me one, if not Mart is going up to sort them out. At least he put the pram up yesterday, it looks so cute! Just really want bub in there now!

As for being induced i will hopefully get my date a week wednesday. Gona sit down with the allthe docs and mw's and see what plan we can come up with. Although is it normal to suddenly become nervous???

hwm, good luck with the car hunt. We are going to look at one later today. I doubt if it will come to anything as they are asking abit too much for it. we'll see though.

Was late coming back from Twilight last night. Great film. Mart treated me to the posh seats so i was surrounded by my sweeties, nachos, Celebrations and muffins! (you get those 3 free). Didn't get back in till 12.30! Dirty stop out! lol

Stopped in bed till 10am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woke up at 9 but couldn't be arsed to roll out so i just lay there watching the birds....

Just doing some washing then it's off to Argos for a loo roll holder! Yay!!!! I'm living the dream folks! lol

Enjoy your saturday all

xxx

Philly don't know how you managed a late showing! I watched it yesterday at 430 and was shattered after when we got home :rofl:

urgh holding back the tears as my babies just got dropped off to their daddy... mum text me sayin 'kids went to him ok but nana cried in the car once theyd left. small victory for him i suppose :('

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->